It's fucking real
DB is a kill!

Australians

i join you

Noice

Sour krauts incoming.

Maybe Greece can bail them out.

>-1,43

Well the aus dollar will be one of the strongest post collapse.

Let that really sink in.

Buy MEME coin!

Bout fuckin time

OP is a faggot and linked the wrong stock.

Correct one below

>google.com/finance?q=ETR:DBK

noice

Deutsche Bank failing would be a Mad Max level event. It'll never happen Sup Forums

... right?

The Spirits of the raped girls will finally destroy Germany.
Yes. This is the future you chose.

Does anybody else lube their anus so their shit comes out smoothly?

No previous threads?

when was the first happening thread?

lol, good job, friend

What about US dollar, I know DB has some tied up in the US but we have a ton of other shit too.

>no previous thread,claim it is number 4

which was the first?

Well probably be fine best hat.

In the worst of worst case scenarios our banks will die and so will most finances but the US produces a ton of food we wont have mad max.

Just a bunch of really pissed people who dont even have finances anymore.

Thread nr. 3

When will the margin calls come?

Deutsche is a bank with €1,64 trillion liabilities and €1,58 trillion in assets. In sum, it is a few billion in the red and could be worth very little if its share value continues to fall. Its book net value now is little over €20bn. The bank costs twice what it paid in fines and lawyers last year.

And the bank could fail.

It all started when the bank announced 2015 annual earnings report and it did not look good. In fact, it was the worse report in seven years with net losses of €6,8bn. In February, the markets were panicking.

Then came the Schaeuble statement, which everyone takes with a pinch of salt. The bank has a €9,6 trillion exposure in government bonds and is seating on trillions of derivative bets that are multiple times over the size of the German GDP. So, Schaeuble’s word is good as gold, but not quite as good.

Now, with the Italian banking crisis looming, it's happening.

PAY DENBTS

Can't do it a second time

>Start to recover
>Unemployment below 20% in 8
>DB crashes
>Banking system crashes,with no survivours
>Back to 26% of unemployment

>there'll never be a WW2, right?
>they'll never actually use an atomic bomb, right?
>the Soviet Union will never collapse right?
>there'll never be another war in Europe, right?
I don't know, but something has to give in at one point.

Checked

So will we be sitting here all day monitoring the
slightest intraday fluctuations?

Siestas!

ONE SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

The ride never ends!

Double 00 digits confirms

That's before we start firing up the gold and silver mines we put on ice to concentrate on iron ore

Thread #2

I don't have a link to the first, not much happened in it

>seating on trillions of derivative bets that are multiple times over the size of the German GDP
Stop this meme already. Majority of those bets bet on different directions so they cancel out no matter how the market's moving.

No I will be shitposting and then going to work.

Might check in after work but I dont expect short term happening. Weeks or months even if they manage to keep it from a complete collapse.

After this is done you'll wish you only had 26% unemployment.

I don't have anything better to do sadly

Please let it happen. Please bring a reckoning to this world and it's inhabitants. Please I beg you, let it come down.

Of course, Sup Forums was going nuts back with the US stock volatility last august, the role players made huge posts about some Jewish apocalypses.

literally nothing happened.

I've got a YUUGE pile of RarePepes m8, I'll be right

I second that

Comey interview should distract us for an hour or two

That's not how counterparty risk works for derivatives, it's not going to net down to a few billion

Those bets only 'cancel out' if the entire bank stays solvent

>what is systemic shock

woah the infamous duck pattern amazing

How can we accelerate the DB collapse?

buy high and sell low

Sliiiiiiiide
There's no saving DB.

By literally demolishing the building

Oh yes, I remember the Shemitah """"Happening""""

Bollinger bands are super tight, volatility coming, probably downwards

you don't want this collapse user, this is too big. don't meme this

>tfw I have an account at DB
>tfw my monwy is so insecure that it starts posting in r9k

ayy
praise kerkel

nice meme

>tfw i fell for the "2008 recession is done and over" meme
>tfw no savings

Savings?
Where we're going we don't need savings!

Lel

>there'll never be another war in Europe, right?

This stupid meme again. There's war in Europe all the time. Chechnya, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine... Lots of smaller conflicts too. It's just not in the wealthy part of Europe, for obvious reasons -- people may be unhappy but not nearly enough to want to pick up a weapon. So people pretend it's not HABBENING even though it totally is.

Can we finally hang the bankers and go back to a fixed currency system or something other than trading promises, hopes and wishes for our fucking currency?

bbc.com/news/business-36723034

OH FUGGGGGGGGGGGG!

THIS IS THE BIGGEST HAPPENING SINCE 2008

WE MUST MEME IT TO LIFE!!

PRAISE KEK

GUYS STOP THAT SHIT, I DON'T WANT DB TO COLLAPSE. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT THIS MIGHT DO TO EUROPE? DO YOU REALLY WANT EVERYTHING TO BURN TO THE GROUND?

Noice

yes

WKN: DL19SK
Their bonds are going to shit

Sup Forums fucked up and didn't understand the prediction. It is the Jubille Year of the Shemitah - the 7th of the Shemitah cycle, which began on 23/9 of last year. Since it is the Jubilee Year, the Shemitah is to occur for a whole year, starting from 23/9 of last year. Taking that into account, whatever 'Happening' that was supposed to happen, will (according to the theory) happen between last September and this September coming.

Kek wills DB's collapse

In a free market economy, there is always going to be a recession. There has always been recession. We are going to have another recession, its inevitable...but that doesn't mean a repeat of 08' dum dum.

It's on even lower levels than the 2008 recession now.

Will neets be spared?

You realize Rothschild made is fortune manipulating the price of Gold?

meme magic. shitpost on stocktwits about habbening

DB is like 4 times bigger than Lehman brothers.And we are currently on top of a debt bubble.This could be way worse than 2008

Kek

Buy BTC and it will be real.
BTC will shoot up after DB collapse.

Here we fucking go lads!

finanzen.net/anleihen/DL19SK-Deutsche-Bank-Anleihe

ITS FUCKING NOTHING.

I'm so sick and tired of coming to pol, reading ITS HAPPENING, only to find out its a non happening.

Wake me up when a real happening is happening.

Good on you for not wasting your time saving up worthless numbers on a computer screen. See

>DO YOU REALLY WANT EVERYTHING TO BURN TO THE GROUND?

That would be a 'yes'

kek

Are you still salty about Brexit?

Shhhh

>its a nothing to actually be concerned about but people in finance are reactionary retards with the trigger discipline of a tumblrite and so they panic and cause the very problem they were scared of encountering in the first place episode

Nothing could bring more happiness than watching everyone suffer.

Misery loves company you know.

Yes, Europe will burn either way but the quicker the better.

Without a complete breakdown we can have a spiritual and cultural revolution.

Where do you think you are?

The people responsible will be the ones to suffer the least, as always.

Hahahahahaha,it's time,Europe is kill,here comes the greatest moment of my life.

the world of "stocks" and "finance" is such a disgusting crock of shit. Bunch of insecure money grubbing shit stains, everyone striving to be the smug guy that "saw it coming", and gets to watch the shekels roll. No one wants to be the one that "missed the boat", so this snarky ADHD over reactionary competitive shit permeates the whole industry

If the DB falls, the rest of Europe follows but will rally in time. The UK however isolated...is doomed either way. Without the trade influx of European markets, London doesn't stand a chance. Your markets will drop to levels not seen since the great recession. So thanks, dad...Your son is more than willing to dig into the EU and reap its rewards.

You already have a bunch of pissed of people with no finances.

By the time a recession is over and it's revealed we're in a bull market you've missed your chance on the train

Fuck off. I remember the Chinese financial "happening" this year. I remember the American financial "happening" last year.

Nothing fucking happened in the end.

Just before people and animals die from sickness they get a little better.

each time the government had to step in. so there was a happeining of some sort

wow

really makes you think

>Deutsche Bank
>not Sparkasse
You deserve this.