Brit/pol/ - And now his watch has eneded edition

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnP-nV_pydM
youtube.com/watch?v=THWPJE4xaJM
rt.com/uk/349876-chemical-incident-parliament-lockdown/
youtube.com/watch?v=HHC8KC5cLs8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/parliament-lockdown-amid-chemical-incident-as-police-identify-suspicious-package-a7124991.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ebin

MOLLY THE DOG IS ON THIS WEEK TONIGHT LADS.

GET FUCKING HYPED.

2nd for thanks Wales.
youtube.com/watch?v=cnP-nV_pydM

ISN'T IT FUCKY?

>democracy only works when it agrees with me

Brexit is the butthurt gift that keeps on giving.

I'm scared I have become addicted to eurobutthurt and lifelessly jonesing for larger and larger doses of it.

What do u do?

How's the weather over there? Rainy as usual?

It's funny how most of the remain voters look like this.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, the reply chains are fucking hilarious

>dat webm

wattehfuck

What the fuck is that thing

Pretty sunny where I'm at

>no stretch marks
>no cottage cheese texture
>that weird consistency

Fake as hell

Ice Queen Theresa "Anyone but" May really lashing out at Leadsom now. Getting very desperate.

You know, I slightly regret it not coming to a civil war (these cucks aren't going to start one) so that I would have a legitimate opportunity to hang the traitors.

EYE BLEACH

LOCKDOWN

New Pat video

youtube.com/watch?v=THWPJE4xaJM

YESSSS

I had to go through CVs once, I was explicitly informed that anything titled "Curriculum Vitae" should go straight in the bin. It is redundant.

rt.com/uk/349876-chemical-incident-parliament-lockdown/

>tfw mummy got fucked by the media
we are doomed lads

Isn't that some heavy duty Israel shill?

shoop da woop

This is happening in America. Thoughts?

What did Mustapha mean by this?

I dont know? is he?

So you are a lackey with no brain to pick out talented individuals on your own based on your older superiors instruction. well done friend, have fun with your life long 20-30k job XD

>2017
>the British Internet Safety Patrol kicks down your door and throws you to the floor
>after several minutes of them beating you with clubs, PM Theresa May walks in
>"user, you know full well that Sup Forums is not allowed here. You're a disgrace to this country and the tolerant multicultural society that inhabits it."
>just as she takes out a rooty tooty point n shooty, your final thought before she pulls the trigger is "If only I had voted for Leadsom..."

Someone explain why Scotland matters to the UK.

I. E: what does the UK get from Scotland, what does Scotland get from the UK

Brexit means we'll trade more with India and get out fisheries back

Strongbow is too sharp
Newly is too sweet

Could be good. Sounds like a faggot black velvet.

Nice tits

Noooooooo

Yea he is, knew i had seen him before

youtube.com/watch?v=HHC8KC5cLs8

Nothing wrong with a snakebite

The UK gets the title 'United' in the United Kingdom, and Scotland gets the Balfour Formula, which gives them about 60% more spending per capita (paid for, of course, by England).

Frankly if we got rid of the porridge wogs we'd be much better off, but sadly they're much like a sad university dropout who will never move out of their parent's house until they die.

Scotland gets free university tuition, which then goes to further indoctrinating people into leftist bullshit... the country will get more redpilled when it leaves the UK. Ironic really

Pretty ironic considering that selling snakebite over the bar is illegal here.

That'll just be Gideon's GAK getting accidently spilled.

>Queen given ripped carrier bag full of toys in Scotland and looks 'delighted'

my sides.

>Can't stomach larger
>Dislike apple cider
>Can't drink red wine

How do I stop being such a faggot? I can't get by on Prosecco and Pimms all my life.

>Will never be able to enjoy a pint with Nige

>Pretty ironic considering that selling snakebite over the bar is illegal here.
Since when? I used to buy snakebite in the pub in the 90s.

'Chemical Incident' sounds like a new album by The Chemical Brothers.

Little and often would help I think.

Sounds like the summary of the review of said album as well.

Steam game says that the chemical incident is a butthurt remainer

They're not allowed to sell mixed drinks. (this might just be in Scotland, don't know).

Though they can sell you the parts and give you an empty pint glass, after which what you do with them has nothing to do with the man selling you them.

>Frankly if we got rid of the porridge wogs the South East and London would be better off, but sadly they're much like a sad university dropout who will never move out of their parent's house until they die.

Don't be a fool, we're all leeches on the home counties and london.

Depends which brands you're going for. I just stick to Duvel which is 8.5% but goes down easily.

I'm like you but I discovered gin. Have you tried it?

Found this trending on some sjw's tumblr (I mean where else?)
>drinks tears

Eric Pickles probably let one off

>(this might just be in Scotland, don't know).
I think it is. Jesus, fuck Scotland.

That's true. That and putting "phone number" and "address" in front of your phone number and your address makes it look really bad.

>t. HR Manager

>Can't stomach larger
What about ales? If you get a low percentage ale you might be able to get into that.

Tell me about it. Over the last decade or so the SNP has made it their mission to make sure that no fun is allowed, ever.

Remainers are definitely the vegetarians of British politics

> implying she was a fund manager

>The justice secretary [Michael Gove] made an emotional speech about how being adopted had affected his life. But when he told the meeting, “my name is not really Michael,” an MP heckled: “no, it’s Brutus!” Later he was attacked by Graham Stuart, a May backer, who said: “Michael, you promised your support for the leadership and then betrayed him.
>“You have just claimed to represent the best traditions of the Tory party and said we should vote for whoever we think would make the best prime minister, yet you and your supporters have spent the day doing the opposite.”

JUST

tits or gtfo

haha what bullshit

>Only one answer

Thanks

I completely agree with you. Hopefully the UK will set up a Commonwealth Free Trade Zone AND an Anglosphere Free Trade Zone post-Brexit.

Never tried Duvel, but I'll give it a try.

Never tried gin. Is gin and tonic the way to go?

I was hoping this would be something I'd 'grow' into, but I'm 24 now and still can't stomach a real drink.

Is that Iron Man?

I've seen this confirmed to be real before, but I'm still not sure I believe it. Do you have a source/name?

COME TO ME Sup Forums FOR ALL WHO SHARE THE POLITICS OF THE FAR RIGHT MAY SUCKLE UPON THE MILK FROM MY VAST COW LIKE LACTATING TITS.

G&T pretty comfy yeah.

no the weather is shoop da woop, do you need waterfats in the skybox explained to you? fucking claps

I work in a bar and drank at many at uni and I've only ever heard this one in a shitty student bar.

It's a rule landlords have to avoid people getting too messy.

Also, it can't be illegal because it's really no different to shandy, having lime mixed in with lager or blackcurrant with Guinness or mixing half one cider with half another (something a couple regulars at the pub have often).

Snakebite specifically being illegal in law would be ridiculous.

I hope so that means you can resell us cheap weeb shit from South Korea so I can piss /toy/ and Sup Forums off more

why isnt there any other news sites reporting this?

All cider is apples, anything else is heresy.

>Scotland votes for independence
>They have to give citizenship to everyone that's living there
>Remainers move en masse to Scotland
>goes independent
>England, Wales and NI are now completely cuck-free
>The UK is made great again

What's not to like?

BOW TO ME FAITHFULLY
BOW TO ME SPLENDIDLY

>alcohol

BBC are, sort of

>le voting population argument
FUCK these people.

If you don't turn out to vote, that's your own fault. Breaking it down in those terms to make your opponent look bad is fucking ridiculous.

This was undemocratic buggery when Scotland had the 40% rule in 1979 (51% Yes to a parliament? Sorry guys, Labour MPs have fucked you, that's only 32% of the electorate on a roll including dead people... :^) ) and it's undemocratic now. All that matters is who voted on the day.

But we can't vote you Stupid Yank, go back to Trump general and show off whatever coloured hat you bought this week

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/parliament-lockdown-amid-chemical-incident-as-police-identify-suspicious-package-a7124991.html

i read that as 'beating you with dubs'

Absolutely. G&T is refreshing and delicious and it's also seen as a classy drink. Win win.

Might be because of how little info there is + other shit going on.

pehurr drinks wine, f a m.

>saigon
;)

Do you mean the Barnett formula? Or is this something different?

not in excess

Isabel on This Week

>If we greyscale the referendum results map it'll look like it's actually from 1992

I don't know what insults me more: the fact someone thought this was clever or that someone actually fell for it