Why the fuck Sauron wanted to grab isildur with his hand?

why the fuck Sauron wanted to grab isildur with his hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ComkyeRhAqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did Sauronman have bottles of weed in his castle?

Sauronman was biggest crackdealer in ME probably

he didnt. thats just Hacksons poor interpretation.
in the book it was a titanic sword battle between Isildur and Sauron.

Are bottles of weed worse than bottles of piss? Asking for a friend of mine

He reached his hand and expected taxes

It represents the invisible hand of the free market

He just wanted to collect his taxes

what else is he supposed to grab him with? his dick?

Because his hands set people on fire. In a deleted scene Sauron did just that to Gil-Galad. Had it still been in the movie the Sauron v. Isildur scene would have made a lot more sense.

When you see Sauron's hand cut off on the ground you can see smoke rising from it.

He was collecting taxes

That's bullshit but I believe it

Because of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ComkyeRhAqA

Prob to rip his head off and display it on a banner to intimidate his slaves

why grab at all? just smash that mace right in his fucking head

It's fine in the context of the movie.
The prologue just needed to bash the audience over the head with how important the ring was so they displayed it in almost every frame

See

Sauron was planning to kill Isildur in an exceptionally painful way.

probably to humiliate him

this weakling is the best man has to offer? I could kill him with a single hand

feanor>fingolfin

this isnt up for debate btw

For him?

i see your point but did not he knew that just cutting his finger with ring he was losing his body and probably ring almost entire battle? also orcs probably would fell in terror after they saw how their most fearsome leader fell on the battleground

you know this makes me realize that gil-galad (+elendil, cirdan, etc...) vs sauron echos fingolfin vs morgoth. both die in duels vs the big bag. but then it subverts it by having sauron lose.

Huh? How could Isildur keep with Sauron? Isn't Sauron supposed to be like a god of some sort?

>i see your point but did not he knew that just cutting his finger with ring he was losing his body and probably ring almost entire battle? also orcs probably would fell in terror after they saw how their most fearsome leader fell on the battleground

Since he fucked his sword he reasonably expected that Isildur wouldn't be able to do shit. Keep in mind Sauron also killed Gil-Galad and Elendil the Tall in battle so killing a disarmed prince lying on the ground wouldn't seem very dangerous. Isildur obviously improvised with the shattered remains of Narsil which Sauron didn't expect, nor could he have reasonably anticipated as he was caught in the moment and just wanted to roast the fucker to death.

Also need to know this. for a paper I'm doing

>an exceptionally painful way
For whom?

He was probably gonna grab him by the neck like the Witch King grabbed what's her name at Minas Tirith.

4 thou

It was 5 on 1. The two most powerful humans, Isildur and Elendil, and three of the most powerful Elves, Gil-galad, Cirdan and Elrond. And even then Elendil and Gil-galad die taking Sauron down.

implying you wouldn't grab isildur with your dick