Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Somewhere 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
>North Carolina Rally 7/5/16 - MUST WATCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k
>Speech at Western Conservative Summit Denver, CO 7/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJmXWF1TDQ

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump On Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E
>Trump on O’Reilly 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=duPQxXJdYYI

ENTERTAINMENT
>5D Chess
www.mosquitohillary.com
>Hillary's America
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>The Blonde Eagle
youtube.com/watch?v=PagVeZgHbhk
>The Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Hillary Clinton Exposed – Hypocrisy, Lies, and Corruption
youtube.com/watch?v=v4TFA2lk29Y

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-thursday-hillary-clinton-email-probe
youtu.be/Zaqvc-0XDMM
aww.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Np0yb4EuE
rt.com/uk/349876-chemical-incident-parliament-lockdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

what will this one be about

and
will the comey thing be on tv or is it a closed/private meeting?

>will the comey thing be on tv

It will be streamed here:

c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-thursday-hillary-clinton-email-probe

Should be carried on CSPAN. Dunno new policy. What hasn't he covered. Environment?

Hopefully a policy on media libel.

Corker seems legit.

>what will this one be about

maybe the shootings of the 2 black dudes by the police, I dunno, it might help with the black voters

Corker is a fucktard. He's using fannie/freddie as a government piggybank, and not relinquishing them from conservatorship. Just another big government faggot.

Do one with ¡YEB! Whispering in his ear, "You're just a real estate guy."

also part of rubio's amnesty bill. that alone...

I'm trying to find a specific Trump video I saw on here about a week or so back. It was very high energy, and I believe that it was about 10 minutes in length (although it possibly could have been 5.) It featured rock / hard rock music that I almost thought had been !ade specifically for the video, and it featured Trump almost like an action movie hero, very patriotic.

Anybody knpw the video im talking about and would be able to post a link? Thanks.

Narco Pubio endorsement, you heard it here first folks.

Noted

>Comey is going to testify about Shillary in an hour
>huge happening
>nobody cares
>everyone is distracted with bullshit dindu shootings

How's morning cuck today, lads?

Like last fall.

with the Kid Rock music?

Will be big news when the soundbites are ready. The public is too fucking stupid to care about actually watching things happen. Just want to hear other people tell them how to think about them.

Convention speaker list today

Who /farageandwilders/ here?

I still don't know what in the fuck is up with mika and joe, one minute they are all over hillary as the second coming of jesus, the next morning they are praising donald's last rally

Hey man I'm trying to decide which fleshlight to buy. I can only do so many things at once.

the hearings will get 30 seconds of airtime on msm shows if they get any at all

fair and cucked

Uhhh Donald, if the tweet wasnt anti semitic then why did you delete it? Donald, you cant just keep screaming "LIAR!!" Everytime you get exposed

It might have been kid rock now that I'm thinking about it. Somebody posted it and the message they left was something like "The most high energy video you'll see today."

I know this is pretty generic stuff but I'm trying to remember everything I can about it. Like I said, it almost seemed like an action movie, very flashy.

I just realized I have Payl Ryan hair.

>why did you delete it
Because the shape wasn't the important part of the tweet. The message was.
And the message was the same even with the circle.

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Alright so you just made me look up "Donal Trump video Kid Rock" on YouTube and I found it, here's the link for anyone who wants to know what im talking about. Thanks for the help!

youtu.be/Zaqvc-0XDMM

I think I remember, and I think it was Kid Rock, the poster linked it later in the afternoon one day. If nobody remembers now try later.

Beloved burgerbrahs, what is the current state of the fire?

See

Holy fuck, the Star of David is anti-semitic. Has anyone told the kikes?

aww.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Np0yb4EuE
Is any of this true?

When ur talking about corruption and money yes, its an anti semitic meme that Jews control everything and control the banks/money

Has Farage been confirmed as a speaker?

So the Times of Israel is anti-Semitic?

I haven't watched Morning Cuck in over a=two months. I finally had to put my foot down and stop showing support in any form to obvious anti-Trump shills.

He didn't use the star of david though, it was a mere outline of it.

Plus, Trump speaks in favor of Israel all the time, he isn't an antisemite.

Something is going on, they are trying to steal Brexit under the guise of finding Gideon's gak stash.

rt.com/uk/349876-chemical-incident-parliament-lockdown/

>Kikebook page called 'Garlic Bread Memes'

>At Work
>Constantly chat over the wire with an american woman about the state of the election
>She was reluctantly gonna vote Hillary

>FBI bullshit
>She goes fucking insane says she Hillary is the entire problem with the Government
>Votes Trump

Man this shit is pretty massive huh.

Those feels tho. Brah.

List comes out today

The Director did a pretty unprecedented thing in explaining every single crime she had committed before saying she was being let off under extraordinary circumstances and anyone else would be going to prison forever. People don't like that.

It rises my friend.

Nigger pls. Racists are very specific in their imagery.

Who made this one?

Newt's going to be VP. I wish The Donald would announce this already.

Any predictions for the upcoming polls lads? 3-5 % swing to Trump, or the Jews will be releasing shill polls to fabricate the narrative that FBI thing wasn't big and has not swayed votes, therefore you - the simple minded goy - should not care as well?

But I want Flynn...

***REMINDER****

1 MORE HOUR UNTIL COMEY GETS GRILLED ~~~UNDER OATH~~~ BY CONGRESS

ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS SET TO BE ASKED
EXPECT MAJOR FIREWORKS

THREAD WITH INFO AND STREAM: ***REMINDER****

1 MORE HOUR UNTIL COMEY GETS GRILLED ~~~UNDER OATH~~~ BY CONGRESS

ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS SET TO BE ASKED
EXPECT MAJOR FIREWORKS

THREAD WITH INFO AND STREAM:

Change it. Paul Ryan's a total faggot

I normally like smashing pumpkins, but not in this instance.

>Trumps Frozen star tweet has almost 40k likes

Fucking christ this guy can go toe to toe with the entire mainstream media.

Trumps campaign is dead and lost all steam, yet another gaffe, his gaffes never end. The whole world was watching his speech the other night to see what he says about the FBI letting Hillary go, nationally televised, and instead he ignores it and praises Saddam Hussein instead, another unbelievable gaffe, please save us Ted Cruz.

Thats nothing compared to Hillarys epic "delete your account" banter, whats it at, like a million likes now?

6 million, actually

Yer. I mean I just saw him on tv and had an oh fuck moment. This is not good.

Vote Nehlen.

>the Jews will be releasing shill polls
if you think this is a real thing you must have autism or something

wtf I am now an #gorewhore

Mornin. You guys get coffee? This is gonna be a rough day. Clear out your inboxes. Expect new talking points within the hour.

GOOD MORNING...

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

>tfw live in Columbus
>tfw the few people I actually know in the area are (still) Bernouts
>tfw I just got my two weeks off confirmed starting Saturday
>tfw planning to go to Cleveland
>tfw I have no idea where/when to go or what to do

Anyone up for road trip?

I see shills go on duty at 9 AM EST exactly.

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

THey're not laughing now, are they?

Morning /tg/ I see the jewbots are out in force this morning.

>I see shills go on duty at 9 AM EST exactly.
>tfw I don't even notice the sills because I don't care about what they're talking about

These jews they used to laugh, but they're not laughing anymore, they realize the gravity of the situation
- Nigel farage

I thought it was a seperate shill thread for a second

It's 9 AM DC time, the new wave just clocked in.

>Trump's tweet is the top tweet for #Frozen

oh shut up, I'm not a shill, I want Trump to win too, its just autistic to honestly believe that jews create fake polls to show Trump is behind.

I have no idea what you are talking about, I dont get paid and I dont work for anyone, Im an independent political pundit realist that goes by facts and I just call it like I see it. That being said, Trump has peaked and yet he is still losing every major swing state, he cant win, and thats not shilling, thats just a fact.

ereading is hard.

Push polling is well established.

They used to come on duty at 6 and clock out at midnight. The hours have shifted. They're on third shift now.

I can't wait until we bring back trying people for treason.

It's an edit of pic related, idk who the original artist is.

>Im an independent political pundit realist that goes by facts and I just call it like I see it
Oh, you mean one of those guys that's been wrong every single time this election season.

Good morning Nate Bronze. Did you figure out where that ceiling is yet?

This picture is so ridiculous, but I love it and I want to see this happen. A glorious new dawn for America! #MAGA baby!!

Isnt it unbelievable how Sup Forums knows the mainstream media reads here and yet people continue to spew racist and anti semitic rhetoric? Have you no shame? Do you even have a soul?

Cool! I believe you! Do you have any hot think pieces we could read?

Yeah, they shifted a few weeks ago during the raids and added the third shift after the star mess.

They came back around 1am ET last night, was kinda surprised, must have been the fresh memes they started swarming like little bloodsuckers.

>so ridiculous
Not for our glorious leader.

End your life you fat nigger kike

Morning, CNN! What's on the news docket today? Still pushing the star Tweet since Hill Tweeted about it?

I was wrong ONE time about the Amish vote leading Cruz to victory in PA and now suddenly Im an unreliable source?

Says the shill with Hitler trips.

>the jews create fake polls to show Trump is behind
It's not the Jews that do it (not all of them are jews, at least), but fake polls aren't unheard of. We had them in Greece as well for the past 2 elections.
All polls had "yes" winning in the referendum and the media were shilling for it 24/7. "No" won in a landslide
During the september election the polls said it would be neck and neck between ND and Syriza. Syriza won by like 8%.

They work in four hour shifts and have a change over that lasts an hour or so. Used to be between 6-8pm EST was clear.

>Isnt it unbelievable how Sup Forums continue[s] to spew racist and anti semitic rhetoric?
No, CNN, it's Thursday. Duh.

>Have you no shame?
We're Anonymous here. Shame is for when people know you.

>Do you even have a soul?
No.

>he thinks he'll be allowed to stick around and be le offended

We are all true Nazis here.

>I was wrong ONE time about the Amish vote leading Cruz to victory in PA and now suddenly Im an unreliable source?
Apparently, Kek agrees with this statement.