Muh vegas

>muh vegas
>muh divorce
>muh no state income tax

assmad he doesn't make as much sports betting as based cowherd

enjoy being wrong for free you fucking dimwit

Colin is my favorite sports commentator. I just think its funny how many times he references these topics.

Because giving you free money (if you copy his blazin' 5 every week) equals ratings. Astonishing that ignorant shitters like OP refuse to listen.

>muh former employer
>muh lebronzo

FS1 is honestly pretty enjoyable, i like throwing its youtube clips on the second monitor

shannon is the eternal GOAT though

the morning show lineup they have are pretty comfy, I watch basketball related clips from those shows on yt every day.

>muh unspoken lust for Kristine Leahy

Colin is retarded and literally doesn't know what he's talking about, he's basically admitted to not even watching NBA games, but he seems like a chill guy

>he's basically admitted to not even watching NBA games
He and a majority of Americans

nba fans are pretty dumb and emotionally driven. If youre smart you could never watch a game all year and have a better concept than 90 percent of fans do of whats going on.

Nobody with a brain watches NBA games, it sucks

ok i live in Nevada. first off, fuck las vegas. second, no income tax is fire. also dont come here we are full, its totally just a barren wasteland. nothing to see here move along.

IT'S LIKE RUNNING A BUSINESS

muh Vegas is a fair point though. When it comes to betting they have no bias

if you look closely, you can actually see some of lebron's semen in there

>assmad he doesn't make as much sports betting as based cowherd

Cowherd never bets his picks

I know hes had a couple years were hes good but hes been shit a couple too. Does he have a record this year I cant find it.
>74-67-6 verifiable college football record ATS
break even babby, which to be fair is better than 90 percent of gamblers

I dont get how so many people get swindled by the no state tax meme. In the scheme of things, its nothing, and states that dont have them just find another way to pilfer you. In Nevadas case, its mostly by having a high sales tax

He's 35/55 this year

>first things first
>undisputed
>the herd

really the GOAT station

Las Vegas here, don't listen to this guy he obviously doesn't know who pays for our state taxes, please come to our wonderful state we have plenty of rooms available.

>he watches national sports garbage