What is working at McDonalds like I'm a 20 year old NEET who has never worked I figure it's my only chance for a job

What is working at McDonalds like I'm a 20 year old NEET who has never worked I figure it's my only chance for a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

tasteofhome.com/recipes/milk-and-honey-white-bread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's alright.

Besides the low wage I'm sure it's actually a comfy job.

>Crying about work in mcdonalds with 20 years
>Not be a neet with 27 years

Pleb

Why not become a Rooskinner?

The good people of Australia need coats and gloves, and your peoples natural hatred of the Kangaroo have converged neatly to provide you the perfect career.

As a physics grad that's job searching (for real job) but landed a temporary job as a baker at my supermarket it's comfy.

You'll be ok.

how to make good bread?

Step 1: go to the bakery
Step 2: ask the baker to make good bread

I personally wanted to hate it
But since I worked for burger king first I can say, McDonalds ain't that bad

worked at HJs. sucked dick. hated every second

Why would you want a job? Neet master race am I right?

He's having a mid-neet crisis.

too afraid to leave home. go ask for me

That's because you're only supposed to use your hands idiot

I don't *really* know but I made this for my ""interview"" and the guy was satisfied.

tasteofhome.com/recipes/milk-and-honey-white-bread

I've posted my food on this shithole of a website for awhile now. Recently I made veggie pizza. I guess some small tricks are if you bake in the same room for years (like at my dad's house) you use like... no yeast because it's all in the air and the woodwork and shit. I fucked up everything when I first got an apartment.

thoughst on fyws bread?

don't you have construction work? here you earn at least double the minimum wage by doing it
>boo hoo it's heavy work
what is determination, faget,

Amazing. Harder than my cock and people don't know shit about it so you look like a turbo pro.

Depends on the location. Itll be busy as fuck during lunch and dinner. Like retarded busy, busting your ass for hours busy. If you're working part time it can be fun but if you're full time it's fucking awful. I worked in the kitchen which is hot, greasy and filled with beeping shit. I never worked up front but at lot of the customers are fat retarded buck toothed hicks who cant form a coherent sentence but shit all over you anyways. That or fat middle aged women losing their shit over a $1 ice cream.

t. Worked both part time and briefly full time at mcdicks over a two and a half year period.

Feel free to ask me questions

Why would you work there for so long? What are the perks of working there?

work, it will be the best experience of your life if you spend your time almost exclusively working on your social ability

This is bullshit. You won't learn anything from fastfood that has any carryover. If you want to learn social skills get a sales job.

Working as a baker is of higher status than McDonalds though.

In the eyes of society it's a respectable job unlike flipping burgers

2 years of it was part time in high school. I started working when I was 16 and stayed there until i left for uni. 8 months was full time when i was 19. The perks are being able to fuck around a lot i guess. My friend and i used to go to the stock room and just sit there lol. They would send us to get something and we would take like 10 times as long as we should have. They fired us eventually.

When I worked at Wendy's, those were the longest 8 hour shifts I've ever experienced. Sooo ducking boring, especially if you're drive-thru

>You won't learn anything from fastfood that has any carryover.

Multitasking, teamwork, interpersonal skills, routine, how to follow directives, etc. You can learn a shit ton from fast food work especially if its your first job

Ah okay that makes sense. Honestly man I've personally found the shittiest job pay the least and make you work the hardest. I quit my job pretty recently but I was making $15.5 doing jackshit whereas in highschool I made minimum wage slaving in a blistering hot kitchen with no downtime.

Imagine needing a slave job to figure these things out.

All that shit you just listed, you learn after a week. Any more time you spend there is a waste and you're learning nothing.

This. There's very little reason to settle for fastfood. There's way better options, hell even factory work pays better and is more interesting than fastfood. Actually has growth to a decent income too.

Apply to work at a pizzeria, learn the craft and install your own pizzeria

My friend would work drive through and say shit like "your total comes to 326 cents"

People who make money work smart not hard. Only suckers work for less than like $20/h. Im currently a sucker.

Imagine being a collosal dick sucking faggot, oh wait you already are one ;^)

Factory work sucks donkey dick, at least in fast food there's qts and some people worth talking to.

In a work environment, things work differently than if you did them alone. Dude nevdr had a job before, so this would be his intro into the workplace, he needs to figure out what he whole "having a job" thing is all about. Fast food work gives him this.

Factory work has fulltime hours, pays at least a few dollars above minimum wage and has growth.

Fastfood is literally the pinnacle of cuckery. Enjoy literally having a 17 year old manager and that 50% discount. If you take two nuggets you're getting written up Buddy, watch it.

>and has growth
Yeah dude you can be a team lead doing twice the work for 50 cents more. No one important gets promoted from within. Enjoy not being able to see sunlight because your slave factory has no windows.

Ah yes enjoy cleaning the bathroom after some crackhead shits all over the floor.

Enjoy the grease giving you acne.

Enjoy working next to 16 year old normies

Enjoy the sunlight inside the kitchen or behind the cash register... oh.. wait

Toyota is LITERALLY hiring entrycucks right now in Markham $21.15/hr starting plus shift premiums and overtime. That's a ton better than flipping burgers lmao

I haven't worked in a restaurant for years dude, calm down. Factory work is simply insufferably soul crushing.

It's not that bad and it's a fuckton better than fastfood or stacking shelves.

Toyota motor manufacturing is hiring right now.
$21.15-hr starting. Full rate of pay $35.25/hr, competitive benefits after 12 weeks, free gym onsite etc.

Tell me that's worse than fastfood.

>Factory work sucks donkey dick
worked for 20/hr as a temp at a plant, full time unskilled labour there started at 35/hr plus full benefits and pension after 30
not too bad IMO

You would have to admit to yourself that you'll be working in a factory for the rest of your life. Also what do you work for fuckin toyota or something?

>the rest of your life
most auto plants give you pension after 30 years
a friend of my dad's just finished up at an auto plant at 51 and is leaving on a gorgeous pension plus comfy savings

But he had to work at a factory for 30 years. I'd probably kill myself. I'm honestly too good for that work.

No haha just was looking through indeed and saw the posting and it's relevant to le discussion

But yeah. If you have no degree or arent very smart then that's a perfectly fine career. $35/hr isn't bad. You're making it seem like $40k a year with growth to $70k is a joke.

It's ok.
I made some friends at my job, and we play video games at each others house after work.

Sometimes it's a negative experience, but that just makes it fun.

>35/hr isn't bad
that's a lot more than my goal wage fuck you guys

ok

Apply then. Are you near Cambridge or Woodstock?

better yet, get into chrysler in brampton, better wages but slightly worse job, starting pay is 30 or higher

no
i live on the west coast

ah, good luck with that then pham

Start selling fentanyl then. Honestly though just learn a building trade. Learn to lay tile or something.

I'm currently coming up on 1 year as an Aircraft Dispatcher and it's a pretty cool job.

Started at a regional airline for $14/hour, but after a year will be making closer to $16/hour, which is about 30k per year after taxes. Nothing to write home about, but the medical benefits are very good and it's a livable wage.

Flying for free is obviously awesome. If I didn't have $350 a month in loans to pay off, I would probably travel a hell of a lot more, besides going back to see my folks and friends. 2 years is the minimum requirement for most legacy airlines (United, Delta, Southwest, etc.) to consider hiring you, so I will probably bide my time and start applying around the 2 year mark. They start out at like 60-70k a year, so I'm hoping by the time I'm 30, I will have a well-paying career after a 6-week course that only cost me 5k, regardless of the 80k I spent at university.

I dunno what that user is saying, basically anything $60k+ is a solid middle class yearly earnings.

Do the time and work your way up. It's that simple.

Its about more than money. Its about self respect. If you're happy working in a factory then by all means have at it. I personally aspire to more. Not greatness by any means but at least a job that doesn't make me want to off myself.

Ah yes I'm sure you'll really make it in investment banking or corporate law.

I'm content and honestly that's what most people should be with their jobs.

Aspire to more, but be happy with what you currently have and work on bettering it.

That's not what I meant. I have thought about being a paralegal though.

>thought about
Lol okay so you're just "imagining" yourself and have an unwarranted ego.

What is your dream job, how old are you right and what you done/are currently doing to get there? You really remind me of a guy I know who insults tons of jobs and imagines himself as a successful businessman or something while he's 27, lives with his parents and has never even tried starting a business.