Guess the next "7-1" moment

I think a 8-0 in pic related is pretty obvious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zP38YRAG84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah mate, I don't think Mexico's offense is good enough to score 7 goals on Neuer.

spain wrecking portugal

I want kino slow mos of tsu getting pissed and sperging out

spain are shit won't get out of group desu

7-1 was such a big deal due to several aspects:
One, Brazil were the hosts.
Two, Brazil were the favourites to win the entire World Cup.
Three, the scoreline.
Four, both teams were around the same level.

The next "7-1" moment would have to have all of these for it to be remembered in the same way. So, for example, 0-8 in a Germany vs. Argentina match during a German-hosted World Cup, or France hosting it and losing 7-1 to Belgium, or Spain hosting it and losing 7-1 to Poland.

If you just mean best potential for an embarrassing large score difference, then Belgium vs. England or Spain vs. Portugal.

I agree but would also add Brazil's history in the tournament
It probably won't ever be matched

>Two, Brazil were the favourites to win the entire World Cup

That was not '06WC, brit. The Nazis were clearly the favs.

Going into the World Cup? I think Brazil had the edge since they were the hosts. But during the tournament itself though, and even going into that match, you're right.

>06WC

another WC where we crushed your dreams.
will you be able to break the curse just like portugal did with us? or just like we did with germany?

Yes, I think we can win.

>Think

Don't think too much friend.

Germany+Sweden will qualify past the group stage, not Mexico.

fucking hate mexico and its "people". hope Germany spanks them harder than 8-0 tbhfamalam

t. mestizo intellectual

t. raghead paki

This is why people think we dont know shit about soccer . Spain first team is good enough to reach semis their bench as well, this aint 2014

CHI

CHI

CHI

it's gonna be the opening match, expect a boring result

Brasil 6 - 0 Serbia

screencap

CHI

Which group play matchup will see the most dreams crushed Sup Forums? When Iceland gets thrown out? When Poortugal gets sent home? I’m just here for the the tear-collecting desu

Spain is the one that'll go home in the group stage. The team hasn't really improved since 2014.

God this group is going to be so boring.
Korea will draw against mexico or sweden, all the other matches will end in draws, 1-0 or 2-1.

>It probably won't ever be matched
Bollocks

I hope Pulisic scores 8 goals next WC tBh
oh

Czech republic were seriously considered contenders in 2006 until they lost 2-0 to ghana

Russia 0:6 Egypt

Germans are cucks when it comes to Mexico, they pity us because the US bullies us in literally everything so they don't really go hard against us in nothing. Every German I've met treat Mexicans like a disabled kid who is trying their best (which is actually true) so I expect this shit to be the same. It will most likely be a 3-0 for Germany and it's gonna be pretty obvious they won't be trying their best.

4-1 is the meme score you should be hoping for with Germany vs Mexico youtu.be/6zP38YRAG84

LE

2-1 Serbia cap it

Who can deliver 7-1 to us?

Since goal differential will be important the bottom three will park the bus every game and depend on pacey forwards to counter attack. Worst korea might go 2002 mode since Hyundai is a sponsor.