Is anyone else completely baffled by humanity?

Is anyone else completely baffled by humanity?

In many western nations,it is literally required that you go to school and learn skills... in order to repay the "debt" you "owe" to society for merely existing.
Humans keep forcing other humans into the world with no reason other than for them to commit the same atrocity themselves, creating a cycle without finality or reason.
Humans spout nonsense such as "everyone is special and has value", yet everyone knows that to be false.

You could go on and on listing acts that exhibit the collective insanity of humanity.

Isn't it just absurd?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We tell ourselves these lies to keep the cogs turning in the larger machine we call the industrialized nation. For the sole purpose of efficiency, we give up a piece of our freedom to make our lives a little bit easier. Is it worth it in comparison to, say, subsistence farming? Sure, too an extent.

Life is strange. Such is life.

>t. psuedo intellectual shitposter

It's just slavery, mastered and shaped into a new form and widespread.

>Isn't it just absurd?

It's more of a long-term experiment in depravity.

Yes. Sometimes I wonder if it isn't cruel to have children, considering how horrible and foolish other humans are, including I guess myself. But then again, do I have the right to make such a monumental decision about my bloodline.

The machine we work in needs to work efficiently or there wouldn't be enough resources to go round. I thought Germans love efficiency? I do anyway; may the world continue on this track.

>In many western nations,it is literally required that you go to school and learn skills... in order to repay the "debt" you "owe" to society for merely existing.

Outside of r-selected refugee playgrounds this is known as "being self-sufficient". If you don't want to provide for your own needs instead of expecting others to do it for you, feel free to kill yourself. (Do take a couple more Achmeds with you, though.)

Well of course it is.
If you don't like it you're more than welcome to go out into the outter reaches of the uninhabited wilds and make your own way of life like this guy right here:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

This reminds me of Heidegger's concept of "Thrownness" (Geworfenheit), how people are cast into existence without reason, explanation, or choice, and are forced to figure everything out for themselves. It does seem kind of unfair to inflict all the burdens and uncertainties of life onto your own offspring, but I guess the justification is that if you have found happiness and gratification in your own life, you assume your children will find happiness and gratification in their lives. That's why happy married couples have kids on purpose.

how is your first year of college going ?

I always felt it was strange how there is no other way To go but becomming a part of the hamster wheel.

We are given only one life here on earth and it has Been more or less planned for us before we were even concieved.

You could make the argument that it worked far better in the past, now with technology and virtual worlds so accessable it is in many cases understandable why youth often find them more disireable.

It is now considered an escape from reality and even praised as a healthy compliment To the dull real world.

One of the first things I was told entering my employed adulthood was it would suck and I would long for the "bright moments". This unironically made me think.

The world is a truly strange place, worse still is the fact that we are not even supposed To concern ourselves with how the world could have Been but To carry on with the status quo, disgustingly enough a vast majority of people follow this blindly save from when they go To vote, oblivious To how little the mirage of their influence Matters.

t. Woke Nigga

I try not to think about shit from a cosmic perspective t b h. It's just depressing and though it's all true, we can still try to salvage some temporary happiness.

more like middle school

>that flag
>that nihilism
this is the reason your people won't exist in 200 years

How funny a life must it be to realize that all of this is manufactured, and yet people buy into every single word, and even fight over it like children. They divide themselves, they conquer their 'enemy' groups, and yet they don't actually progress anywhere.

Burden. Enjoy it.

You do actually owe society a debt if you are making use of food, housing, etc. that you didn't build or purchase yourself. You owe your parents and family that debt to make something of yourself. You owe society debt for them offering you protection through a military, healthcare, fire protection, etc.
If you don't want to pay that debt to society or to your family, either kill yoirself or just leave and go live in the forest or something.

Killing yourself only creates more of a debt to the ones closest to you, living in the forest costs money in addition to that, you have to be mindful of laws that prevent you from literally living off the land unless you're a special group (ie natives).

>nothing and no one is perfect
>understanding your existence is the only reason for existence
Madness

>you go to school...in order to repay the "debt" you "owe" to society for merely existing

People go to school so the world isn't full of easily-duped retards. It doesn't seem to work very well, but the idea isn't to justify your existence. It's to make it better for everyone all around.

Anti-natalism.

If you truly love your children, don't bring them into existence.

Killing yourself only creates debt in the sense of your family having to throw a funeral and all that. Be extremely clear that you don't want a funeral, to be mourned, etc. Then put on some cement shoes and feed yourself to the fishes.

If you die owing financial debt that ends up being assumed by your family though, you're an asshole. You pay that debt back with real money before you end it.

Your family created you, so fulfilling your obligations and needs is their responsibility.

It's because the highest level of ascension in Jewish Kabbalism is to exist without dependence upon anything other than the fact that you exist.

Which is why the Jews invented usury. They brainwash people into being good little goyim who won't eat, breathe or take a shit without paying their local Jew for it.

Jews just sit there collecting money. And that money is used to repeat this cycle of power. And the belief is that once they have amassed absolute power and are tended to by all the good little goyim they will themselves have ascended to godhood.

No you don't all those were bought and paid for by your parents, and you don't owe your parents anything because you didn't ask to exist.

>Killing yourself only creates debt in the sense of your family having to throw a funeral and all that.
No, that's not the only debt it creates. Have you ever heard people speak about their loved ones they've lost due to suicide? They always feel a sense of missing. Someone was there.

Killing yourself creates financial debt (as you've noted), material debt (they now have to deal with your funeral arrangements if need be - even if you don't want anything they'll tend to perform some sort of ritual to cope), and emotional debt.

Unfortunately, emotional debt never gets paid off.

You guys need to lighten the fuck up and have a drink or something. Jesus Christ.

They created you, and they are obligated to fulfill your obligations and needs, but anything beyond that is literally on you. You still owe society for fire protection, ambulances, police and military forces. You owe your family for anything provided to you beyond your basic necessities, especially anything you have ever particularly asked for.

Insane, isn't it? You can't even kill yourself without owing a Jew who you've never met money these days.

Belgium gets it.

Children are a lifelong responsibility. Nobody can guarantee to be able to support them for the entirety of their existence, so nobody should have children.

Additionally, even if you could set aside limitless wealth for them to enjoy, by creating them you condemn them to death.

There are other threads you can be in that are light in nature friend. Seems counter productive to enter one that's inherently not and tell everyone to lighten up.

It's pretty genius. I suspect once we've broken science and people are living eternally, we'll have to literally walk into a jew's office and ask for a suicide package if we ever want to leave this existence.

You have it backwards.

You wouldn't need any of those things if your parents hadn't created you. They chose to create you, so they should pay for them. Everything they give you was owed to you anyway.

wise words sir *tips fedora*

>I need an Xbox

Um, people don't work because they owe a debt to society, jackass. They work so that they can trade the spoils of their work for the product of another's. You work to get money, which is essentially a unit of work exchange, and trade that money for another dude's meat or fruit or whatever. If we didn't have a system like that you'd basically either have to hunt and gather or develop skills to produce things that you could then haggle to trade for other things.

So basically you don't learn skills to repay your debt to society, you do it to make enough units to exchange for the things that you would normally have to provide for yourself sans such a system existing.

No.

I could debunk your thought process, but It would be easier if you killed yourself.

Good luck getting it. There will be nowhere to hide. And there will be no escape.

The Kabbalists have only one weakness; that is their religious fanaticism. They can only complete their perceived ascension if we walk into eternal slavery on our own.

Unfortunately there's no shortage of useful idiots in this world.

So we must hope we die before our inevitable eternal servitude is dished out.

Yes, it is absurd. The world might actually not be shit if 90% of the people who have kids didn't have them.

I do, to make it through the tedium and boredom of existence, so my parents must provide me with one. They created me, so they need to take responsibility for that and work to take care of me.

>Op read the unabomber manifesto
Congratulations, fag. Now back to le wörk wörk wörk

why dont u go to africa, there is no such things as school or debt or money, just living with the nature and then one day if you got an infection you know you will die.

>being an unintelligent, illiterate retard with no critical thinking skills
So what do you propose to replace fostering yourself an intelligence and skillset? This entire post is fucking retarded and you sound like human trash that wants to do nothing and collect welfare as other people work.

Speaking of useful idiots. This one sounds fairly useful.

I did not ask to be born into such a wretched universe, into a body that decays from the moment it emerges from the mother, that requires constant maintenance and sustenance, that can break in a milliard different ways and never be fixed, and that can experience horrendous pain. To be born into such an insane society, one that regulates pleasure but glorifies suffering, and that does everything it can to prevent escape. To be but a slave, forced without consent into bondage. To be at risk of being literally locked away for questioning all this too loudly, for fear that I might upset the nice little racket a small few have going on here, in an attempt to deny what is inevitable: death.

You don't owe society anything and you don't have to pay anything. You can go to some random forest and live there alone for the rest of the life, or at least until you starve to death for being a fucking pussy.

No you can't. That's pretty much illegal in every country.
>Thinks he can just walk away from paying his usury to the Jews.

It's illegal but no one will care enough to bother you.

You dont owe anyone anything. Like wise other people dont owe you anything.

why do people feel like they are forced to live within civilization?

The money you pay is a tax for the benefits of living within civilization, it takes labor to make the things you wear, you use, and eat.

You can always move out in to the wilderness and make a living being self sufficient, there are people who actually do that

>I'm a gud boy I dindu nuffin I never asked for this society is oppressin me
Pay your debt back to soceity, Emo McGee.

What debt? There is no debt owed by me to it.

I'm interested by that pic, source?

oh yea there is. Your way of debt is a little bit to close minded. You live in a country with a constitution which provides the safety of the citizens. If you would just read a little bit of the idea of HOBBES you would know that you owe a lot to the society

Society protects you from other people and nature. If society didn't exist, I for one would go berzerk mode and take everything I can by force, just like the old days. Just think, if you gather enough friends (army) and go on a rampage taking everything you can, you would be labeled insane and shot down. If you did the same thing 500 years ago, you would be king.

My parents owe a debt to society, sure. But I do not. I did not choose to be born.

So society is a protection racket?

then just kill yourself. It will solve your problem. But if you decide to live in a society, you owe the society a lot. You even owe your country your live, which you can see in your military service.

You gon learn today:

>dis be us

Hit the nail on the heas.

>Going to school/work is bad and a punishment

Thats what all africans think like

The human population is absurdly high right now, requiring all men and women to "do their part" to help keep this bloated society afloat, there is a sort of demand to keep shitting out fresh consumers and human capital to keep everything running smoothly. All of this rhetoric of needing to "repay society" for literally no reason stems from the fact that society is becoming unsustainable. The cries for repaying your societal "debt" will grow and grow until no amount of labour can support the population, then shit hits the fan.

Overpopulation is a serious contributor here, eventually this is going to bite us back hard, when animal populations grow too large then bad things always happen, usually mass starvation or disease or sometimes complete extinction. We aren't free from the natural order regardless of what humanist cucks try to tell you, we can't just keep growing forever, we will eventually run out of resources to sustain us and we'll fall right back down to where we belong.

This natural corrective measure won't happen suddenly. Food prices will just rise and rise until people can't feed themselves, wages will shrink or stagnate, work weeks will lengthen to try to make up for the shortfall in production, then people will starve, then things will return to "normal" as in return to a point where humanity can live sustainably again.

Fun fact:
Medieval serfs worked less than the modern American.
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html

Well basically yes. Have you ever been in the wilderness for even a week? Nothing but camping equipment, how long would you survive? The very nature of this planet would kill you with no remorse so I think you take too much for granted

Humans with power over other humans enslave the other humans. It's completely natural and has happened since humanity started. Even animals do it.

I've 'done my part' by not having children and getting sterilized.

Are you black or Jewish?

>dying when we're born meme
Then whats the point of growing? Athiests everyone

Anglo.

You could do this now, its what ISIS does. Will they make kings of themselves? maybe.

Even better!

>merely existing
>le babies are accidents meme

It's miraculous you exist, you were willed into existence by countless ancestors.

The feeling of loneliness in humans is the desire to create children and to be apart of a clan through blood. You will never stop feeling lonely, until you do.

>because you didn't ask to exist.
You sure about that?

If I am to be presented with such a choice, society should at least provide me with a painless and reliable means of exercising it.

They really don't want their worker drones quitting, do they?

Got any proof that he did?

Consent cannot simply be presumed. I thought you'd know all about that, Sven.

That's not self sufficiency, it's the opposite. It's not self sufficient if you need others to teach you or you need to contribute to a collective to use their infrastructure. Self sufficiency does not require society.

society are many, you are an individual. Guess who is in the place to ask for conditions about this. As i said, no one is forcing you to live in this society, you can go into a wood a live without the society, but then you cannot go back to them if you need them.
Also if you try to fight against the system you will loose, thats how it is.

Why should I give a fig about what my ancestors wanted?

Are we no better than the other animals? We have contraception, let's use it. Stop the cycle of suffering. You already know that if you have children, they will suffer.

You can't consent to existing if you don't exist in the first place.

Yes. So we should not bring children into the world.

That's part of order, isn't it?
It's not like we don't get anything from that arrangement.
Education is a boon.
Being alive is a great opportunity.
Though I don't know how the opposite would be in comparison.
The eternal afterlife preached by religions, I find that frightening.

The central bank exists to maintain the system.

Educational institutions exist to maintain the system.

Security exists to maintain the system.

Politicians exist to maintain the system.

What is this system? Nobody ever describes it. Is it being nice? Is it working hard to survive? Is it fitting in to pass on your genes?

Nobody knows, but one thing is clear..

Money as an incentive funnels people into roles and are easily manipulated due to a fear of losing everything they've built to that point.

Once the entire planet is 100% solar and automated, the population will decline and it will either be dominated by bored people doing "social experiments", scientists at work, or barbaric cults.

But it's not black and white is it? The choice should not be between savagry and totalitarianism. We can talk about how much Society is expected to provide, and how much it can ask in return. Ideally we could live in the woods, and yet still be able to use infrastructure, and not be asked to contribute more than is necessary, and still be left as much freedom as possible.

yah, he aint mudslime,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I long for the calm nothingness from which I came. I've waited so long for the hooks placed in me by others to come loose with their eventual passing, so that I might finally return to nothing.

I leave you the poisoned chalice, my Aryan friend.

if you gather enough friends (army) and go on a rampage taking everything you can, you will have new territory with people who you can tax and resources you can exploit. It's not a 500 year old thing, it is still happening and always will.

freedom in society is not the same like free beer. If you want freedom in society you are not free by yourself. Thats what people often mix up and what is a huge mistake in your thinkingprocess. Either the people are free but then you dont have a free society or you have a free society but then the people are not free.

I don't ask for the road to be fix, but I still own my city for fixing it.

for you

So youre saying that nobody is after ISIS in any way and they jusy roam free? Or is there some part of society thats after them right now as we shitpost in our comfort zones?

Why the fuck do you think I'm insane and have to addle my brain with cigarettes and dank bud?

I tried being angry. I tried being sad. Now I no longer care. The ride is going to go on forever. I don't want to live here and it might as well not exist.

any other baffle by caveland?

in caveland we hunt
need eat
not stop hunt ever
caveman say nonsense, "oog, ugg" and so forth
but me know false
all cavewomen whores, raped by other cavemen daily
ugg is caveman going own way, CMGTOW
just want drink corona, watch anime

could further critique cave society but will abstain and leave other to infer

you don't pay the debt for your merely existence, but for being born into a highly functional society which caters to all your needs and desires from the day of your birth.

New Zealand is really just pseudo Australia we know the shitposts aren't as genuine.

Of course it's coincidence, but remember that society is only four letters away from slavery.

OP, give it up. Stop thinking about the futility of things. You'll just end up reaching the conclusion that the only logical action to take is suicide.

There's two paths from here, either you keep pondering and become depressed, or you just give it up and accept live as it comes.

t. depressed user

Blood is the only lasting impact you can actually make in world. Technology, art, buildings, money, ideas; all vanish, forgotten and twisted with time.
If you want to leave your mark on the world and expand your influence over the eons, then having children is the most logical way to do. Race can last for as long as life exists on earth.

If you don't, then good, squander your power of creation and join one of the many opium dens. We don't want your creed to exist anyways, your frivolous existence is a negative and a waste of resources, at least animals have enough pride to continue their own existence.

Hunting senseless act to preserve sociery. People so foolish

Yes you can do this now, but I would say that you wouldnt get very far. Because of the safety which society provides

I decided not to have children. When I was young, my family was full of tension and anger, and then I noticed that many others were too. Such a family life was in no way attractive. When older, often I saw parents rebuke their children for playing with me, or even in my vicinity, assuming it would bother me — without waiting to see if I objected. Rebuking those children had become an ingrained, automatic habit. To see this made me sad for them, but I knew I would be the same as a parent. I would not be able to cope with a frequently crying baby without becoming upset and angry.

Of course, many people tell themselves, "That happens to others, but I am better than they; I will get it right." Obviously, most of them are mistaken. I did not suppose that I would succeed in human relationships where most people fail.

Most fathers in the US have to work very hard to get money for their children. I did not want a life of running on a treadmill, doing whatever people with money would tell me to do.

A large fraction of US fathers eventually get divorced, and subsequently rarely see the children for whom they are spending most of their time scrabbling for money. What a futile life! But even those who are not yet divorced see their children little, since they are so busy at work.

I am convinced I made a wise personal decision in avoiding this. But I was not the only one that benefitted from it. Everyone did. Not having children is an important contribution to humanity. My decision probably reduced the 2050 population by 5 to 10 people.

Overpopulation is a tremendous danger to civilization and the ecosphere. It makes every human-caused ecological problem bigger. Population growth has slowed but not stopped. The human population is expected to grow by 2 or 3 billion by 2050, and it is not clear how to find water and food for all those people. Population growth also increases the difficulty of curbing global heating.

Stallman is such a Jewy faggot