When you look up your friends from highschool on LinkedIn and realize how well their careers are going

>When you look up your friends from highschool on LinkedIn and realize how well their careers are going

have you considered suicide yet? i think you should

>11/23 classmates are married with kids
>im a 25 y/o hugless kissless NEET virgin

>11/23 classmates are married with kids
sweden why

Can you stop making these fucking threads you pathetic cunt? Nobody here fucking likes you or your r9k spam. Kill yourself already.

tfw I'm an underpaid lawyer
BUT most of my classmates are in shitty jobs and some didn't even passed the board

Whoa why are you so buttblasted?

your shitpost annoys me. you are not funny

We come here for fun facts about other countries and for le ebin bantz, not to read your 10 daily threads about how much of a loser you are

fuck off

Come on senpai that's 90% of this board. I'm not the only one making these threads there's like 15 at any given time in the catalog. I was just trying to keep up with board culture.

You make 80% of those threads
The others should either kts or move to tumblr too, but at least they try to make thin veils to keep it Sup Forumsernational

Look in the catalogue right now and tell me with a straight face that even 50% of the threads (besides generals) belong on this board and are not blatant shitposts or reposts.

I literally see
>why are x so y?
>tfw turning 20 in 3 days
>should I work fastfood
And other idiotic threads within the first 15 threads. At least I actually discuss shit rather than the >1 post by this ID crowd who abandon threads after laying the bait.

>when you go out of your way to make yourself unhappy

>When you have all the qualifications for a good job, but don't get one anyway

>when you lose all your high school friends, don't make friends at university or at work, and people all around me are happy with gfs and even getting married and you are living the life of a recluse

I have no idea what the fuck happened, I was a normie in high school

>Everyone I know who went to university after highschool have gone nowhere in their lives and are making no money
>Everyone I know who went into a trade like Welding, construction, drilling, etc.. are making boatloads of money

Opposite here for me tbqh. All the normans who went even to shitty universities have decent jobs now.

Degree fag here. I make 13.75 an hour lmaoooo.

>overslept my alarm, missed class, cancelled my plans to go out with the moderately cute slightly chubby but really nice girl and instead spent my entire friday night in my freezing cold apartment watching flat earth videos and have eaten one sandwich and about ten cups of tea all day

they will have fucked knees in their 40s

sounds comfy desu

haha, i knew it was you leaf.

just start shit job and go to university next year, thats what im doing.

>cancelled your date
Y tho?

>Looking it up when you know it's going to give you negative emotions and thoughts

You're in charge of your own happiness.
It's down-right silly and nosy to pick at something that you know will only bring you down. Why do it?

For motivation. If they can do it I can do it?

said i was under the weather
in reality im just shy and in a bad mood because i missed class this morning

>it's him

The one time I went searching for one of my classmates I instead found out someone else I knew was shot and killed by their girlfriend. So at least I'm doing better than one person.

That's not a good excuse.
It's better to set your own goals and move at your own speed and not compare yourself to others.

That's what I'm doing. I'm 20 years old and learning to drive, but I'm glad I waited. I probably couldn't have handled the responsibility when I was 16, and I'm happier for it.

Don't forget, there's a time and a place for everything.

Most of those thread are yours. Shut the fuck up already. You make the same excuse all the time. Why haven't you been ducking rangebanned already?

No there isn't. You only have one life and wasting time is horrible.

>You only have one life and wasting time is horrible.

In my experience, everyone's life is the same, and the 20 year old man can connect to the 40 year old man, and etc. You're too deep into the society around you, and you're feeling a mental pressure that you craft for yourself.

You'll never be happy if you live and jump according to what the people around you are doing. They're married because they want to be. They're not married because everyone else is doing it, and if they are, they won't be soon.

The problem is that if I were to die this week I would not be able to say im proud of my life. I dont have the accomplishments I want to have, I haven't lived.

Then you need to get what you want out of your life, and you need to do it one step at a time.

There's no reason to fret over watching others get what they want.

I can learn from then though. I want to get in touch with them and invite them to lunch to catch up.

Then you should do that if it gets you closer to what you want, but needless comparison that only hurts you doesn't do you any good, and it's damaging more than anything else as you can't really see reality when you see what others want you to.

I don't really learn from friends. I learn more from observing other people and picking apart the dynamics that are going on when I lie down/have off-time.

If you learn best from talking and getting close to other people, and if that helps you get closer to what you've got in your own brain, you should go ahead and do it.

Okay thank you

I just thought id be polite

literally me

>all of your friends have nice comfy friend circles and a seemingly bright happy future
>you've lost touch with most of your friends and only a few bitter losers still want to even chat with you