Why does Marvel hire so many manlets?

why does Marvel hire so many manlets?

To appeal to their audience

most male actors are generally short

Because their universe started with Iron Manlet, so they had to start hiring small guys so he wouldn't feel insecure around them.

fpbp
Successful people (movie stars, for instance) are tend to be taller.

I think there are a few more than 20 successful people

It's interesting that the lower scale has more of the A listers and by the time you get to the hungry skeletons you see dead careers or literally whos

t. triggered manlet

Honest answer: For exactly the reason you're seeing in this picture. Short actors are height-adjustable. You can stack them up on apple-boxes as high as you need. This isn't about making the actor appear taller, it's usually about getting two actors of different heights to fit in the same frame without using a bizarrely high or low camera angle.

With a short actor, you can frame the shot any way you like for the sake of background & lighting, and simply stack up the actor until he's positioned in frame exactly where the director wants. A very tall actor is a restriction on your camera angles, lens choices, etc. If you're shooting outdoors, you'll sometimes dig a hole in the ground and have the actor stand in it. But that's obviously much more time-consuming than grabbing an apple box for a manlet to stand on

>Successful people
True.

>movie stars, for instance
False.

That's like saying that because succesful people tend to taller then succesful midgets are tall but it doesn't work that way.

>6'0 is now manlet

Sup Forums height standards can only get so unreasonable before I wonder if they're unironic

Show me one source and i will belive you

>Brad Garrett is the tallest
>thicc af
>hungry skeleton

Manlet detected

>Successful people (movie stars, for instance) are tend to be taller.
lanklets are THIS delusional

but most successful movie stars are manlets though

the rock isnt 6'5

he's like 6'2. compare him next to vin "turbo tot" diesel, who is 6'2 in platform shoes. they are near identical height in most pictures

>sub-6'8 midget detected

I don't give a shit if you believe me or not, this is just a standard part of filmmaking. You think the director just lets the actors stand wherever they want? Every shot is blocked & composed to make a nicely framed image, adjusting the actor's height is just one part of that

99% of Sup Forums has no idea how movies are made so or even know how a camera lens works so dont even bother

you realize Dwayne Johnson was a defensive end for the Miami Hurricanes before he started wrestling and acting?

Vin Diesel is standing on stuff to be of similar stature to The Rock and he's still portrayed as smaller in those Fast and Furious films (generally speaking)

kek imagine people actually taking his announced wwe height seriously

>tfw 6'0 manlet

JUST

>b and c list actors
Top kek

Strahan is 6'5". The Rock is clearly an inch or two shorter.

Forgot pic

>tfw literally Hobbit sized

>statham is only 5'9
fuck i like his flicks so much

He's an ex-Olympic level diver. They tend to be small.

>N-now they'll take me seriously...rite guise?

>minority of hollywood stars are tall
>successful people tend to be taller

To be fair robin williams was a bit taller after stretching his neck

take about 3 inches from all of them.

KING KONG!
GODZILLA!

R2D2!
MICKEY MOUSE!

hey reddit!

Armie is a CHAD

probs easier to film the little fellas

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>all these lanklet tears ITT

Wow, wouldn't you know all the talent is stacked on the manlet pic

I thought javier bardem was much taller than that

A Jew? In entertainment? How could that be?