Guys I need your help PLEASE

Guys I need your help PLEASE

I can't seem to Find a movie, please help , here's the story :

>GUY thinks his girlfriend is "stealing" all of his luck , or he's "leaking" it to her

>he moves out into the middle of nowhere to escape her

>HE'S reporter or something and gets lucky and so on

Please tell me what movie this is

Good Luck Chuck

No it's not it.... This movie is shot somewhere in the middle of a desert he moves to to escape from "luck steealing" girlfriend and suddenly good things start happening to him .... In that small home in middle of nowhere.

I vaguely remember Owen Wilson / like Wilson / heather Graham in the movie

good luck chuck 2

>Movie about Owen Wilson
>Post Jason Statham.

I will beat you.

Noo. Oh my God why is this nowhere on the Internet ?

Am I hallucinating a false memory ?

probably sounds like a fake movie. The only movie I can think of that sounds similar is that Jason Statham movie about gambling.

Just My Luck, starring Chris Pine and Lindsay Lohan.

ay bINGO YOu got tit! ayyyyyyyyyyyyy bazingaaaaaaa

Glad to be of help.

NOOOOOO THAT IS NOT ME !!

Thanks user but that's NOT the movie

>girlfriend Tracks the guy down
>guy lives in middle of nowhere
>sys saying away from her has given him good things at work

It is in a DESERTED LOCATION ... Please?

>That description

Wtf

THIS user IS NOT.ME

Thanks for finding the movie!

>Hijacking this thread with no survivors

Saw the end of a movie on TV about maybe 10 years ago, looked like it was made in the 2000s but I could've been mistaken. It seemed to be about a man on the run in his car, and the only person he was talking to was a lady (I think she was on the phone but she could've been A.I.). Anyway, at the end he stops his car and they're talking and she basically admits that she had no choice but to rat him out to whoever he was running from. Then a shady looking man walks up to the window of the car and she says "I'm sorry" before cut to black. Any idea what this could be?

As for OP, do remember any details about who was in it, what year it was made/released, genre even? Sounds like a comedy from your description.

NO *I* BROKE THE DAM

What's wrong with me ?

Am I hallucinating fake memories now ?

Guys there was a movie , k.

A Down on his luck guy who goes up on his luck after MOVING AWAY from his girlfriend and from all people into a NOWHERE deserted location and Good things start happening to him

Please help me .... that is all I remember

Guy feels his girl is"stealing" his luck .... moves away from her, gets lucky

Talking car? It can only have been Knight Rider. I'm 100% sure.

Yes it's a comedy, only things I remember

>boyfriend moves to middie of a desert / nowhere

>girl tracks him down
>He explains that any good thing coming his way keeps happening to HER and so moved away , then he gets lucky

Is it the hit show Escape to River Cottage?

"just my luck" starring chris pine and herbie fully loaded

Oh, I know what movie you're talking about.

Sorry OP, I'm Googling hard but it keeps turning up nothing. I'll keep trying but any other details you remember could help.
Nah mate, I'm absolutely certain it was a woman's voice he was talking to. It also seemed like it was a much darker thriller from around 2005/2006.