Putin unleashes The Admiral Kuznetsov. It's all over now. 6th fleet seeks safe harbor

Putin unleashes The Admiral Kuznetsov. It's all over now. 6th fleet seeks safe harbor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kLSaA3pO6Bc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Navy_Ensign
englishrussia.com/2012/03/30/ill-fame-of-the-aircraft-cruiser-admiral-kuznetsov/
youtube.com/watch?v=ar-poc38C84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol union jack and ramp /laugh

It doesn't have a ramp retard

That's not the union jack.
The Kuznetsov most certainly has a ramp.

Did they have to tow it to the Mediterranean like last time?

This looks like some orc shit

triggered

Why is it causing so much pollution?
Does Russia not use nuclear power for their war ships?

Also its very small and genuinely unimpressive.

youtu.be/kLSaA3pO6Bc

It's actually a very elegant looking ship. It's just dirty as fuck.

Do Russians even into paint?

>A fucking ski jump

They cannot afford it, yet.

what a fucking embarassment for a ship

>Autismus maximus

what is Photoshop?

Real carrier coming through. Move aside asshats.

russians prefer things that fucking works
your carriers need those bullshit catapult things that limits the amount of planes your carrier can deploy

someone should spread the image and claim that the Russian naval flag is actually a confederate battle flag.
>The south shall rise again and the ironsides are back

Chaos come for you

1 v 27?
I like those odds!

what a shit ship
ROSSUBHUMANS

russkies are inferior tier always were always will be.

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Lol
Wouldnt a strong blast or tsunami machine theoretically wipe all of a carriers fighters into the sea?
Not all are chained..

Except the usa's carriers are spread around all over the world since you have enemies literally everywhere.
Russia was mostly landlocked until crimea, now its feasible for them to make a proper fleet.

> see

That piece of shit had to be towed out of the mediterranean because its russian shit engineering

coal powered

The majority of those fighters are normally below deck you tard.

A Fucking Ramp

It is sold separately, along with proper glue and tools!

A FUCKING RAMP

Why do US carriers have catapults and they don't.

it's not as big a problem as you think, our carriers are fast as fuck and nuclear

A FUCKING RAMP

don't they need turkey's permission to actually get it out of the black sea though? surely turkey wouldnt let the slavs escape

>nuclear
>rim

Catapults also allow for launching more aircraft and quicker. Seeing as how you can spot multiple aircraft at once. USA carries can effectively get 4 aircraft in the air in roughly 5 minutes.
Now understand you dont understand taxiing aircraft on a flight deck, but they move very slowly, so only having one launching point is in fact slower.

I get you want to be contrarian but being ignorant is just embarrassing.

>US fleets technologically efficient because the US actually funds their Navy
>Everyone elses ships are giant rusted heaps because they don't
Gee, i wonder

our planes are heavier because they carry more bombs and more fuel so they can fly farther and hit harder.

>now its feasible for them to make a proper fleet.

Yes, but that will take time. And supplies. And tech, along with know-how. And sufficient infrastructure, including roads for transportation of materials and manpower.

Thats like a confederate flag?
What flag is that?

>Russians prefer things that fucking works
Is that why it has to be accompanied by an ocean-going tug because it breaks down constantly at sea? It has also spends the majority of its years docked for repair.

Well what's the point of it all if a single Russian jet equipped with a jammer can effectively render your entire battle fleet blind?

Australia has very nice ships desu.

yes, nuclear

>Thailand

How adorable

Just saw it when I was in Saint Petersburg, apparently Russian naval flag looks very similar to the confederate flag but without stars.

No.....

>USS George HW Bush

Fuck me that's cringey m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Navy_Ensign

Russia has to cover the Pacific, the Black Sea, and the Baltic.

Why the fuck wouldn't you name a carrier after yourself?

>This stale meme that was sourced on a french blog site and reposted by russian media as if it wasn't fanfiction.
1/10 weak bait

funny how you can tell it's Russian

Kek, look at those shitty russian rustbuckets

and putin thinks he stands a chance against america

That's photoshop right?

Good ol fashioned US seman pump and dump

yes

>photoshop
original

Or how about that time when your naval superiority didn't mean shit when Israel just turned around and tried sinking one of your ships intentionally and then got away with it when they failed because you're a vassal state to Israel?

The current US fleet of Nimitz-class carriers will be followed into service (and in some cases replaced) by the Gerald R. Ford class. It is expected that the ships will be more automated in an effort to reduce the amount of funding required to maintain and operate the vessels. The main new features are implementation of Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System (EMALS) (which replace the old steam catapults) and unmanned aerial vehicles.[37]

With the deactivation of USS Enterprise in December 2012, the U.S. fleet comprises 10 supercarriers. The House Armed Services Seapower subcommittee on 24 July 2007, recommended seven or maybe eight new carriers (one every four years). However, the debate has deepened over budgeting for the $12–14.5 billion (plus $12 billion for development and research) for the 100,000 ton Gerald R. Ford-class carrier (estimated service 2016) compared to the smaller $2 billion 45,000 ton America-class amphibious assault ships, which are able to deploy squadrons of F-35Bs. The first of this class, USS America, is now in active service with another, USS Tripoli, under construction and 9 more are planned.[38][76

>TIL America's large number of super carriers was nothing more than a ploy to enrich the jewish military complex.

damn right

lol o wow

Anyone got any stories from the Russian Navy about working on the Kuznetsov?

I hear they assign people to it as punishment.

(I think it looks pretty cool, truth be told, but internally I can see why it'd be hellish.)

englishrussia.com/2012/03/30/ill-fame-of-the-aircraft-cruiser-admiral-kuznetsov/

>Unfortunately, that's not all about the heating. When it's this cold, water freezes everywhere including pipes which may cause a rupture. To prevent this, they just don't supply almost 60% of the cabins with water (neither in winter nor in summer). The situation with latrines is just as bad. The ship has over 50 latrines but half of them are closed.
>Speaking about the wardroom, it is missing too. Instead, there is a cafeteria seating up to 150 persons ( there are 2,000 people in the crew).There are no tablecloths in the cafeteria and it is highly recommendable to wipe your cutlery before using it. As for its food, it’s Ok but it's better not to be late because they steal it sometimes so it may be gone by the time you come.

Back the fuck up! Here comes the US military...

we have a border with 12 seas and three oceans, by the way, after the collapse of the Soviet Union there was no development of the fleet because it was not a priority objective, we have defensive military doctrine.

we gonna free the shit out of you

Mmm sounds like technological advancements being implemented alongside old technology.

Some of the current US carriers need to be replaced/retired (the Enterprise for example). Replacing them with new technology is the logical decision.
>The Kitty Hawk is already retired, despite what that popular image says.

Yes, but in real life they did land a C-130 on one, proving once and for all that you can be healthy at any size (shitlord.)
youtube.com/watch?v=ar-poc38C84

Iraq did it too. (USS Stark)
America was hardly an Iraqi puppet.

The military is basically becoming automated drones/systems, like something out of terminator.

Welfare queer niggers are just for press.

desu, the Kuznetsov went through a lot.
She had to endure through the 90s were Russia had literally African-tier economy.
It's a fucking miracle that it still floats.

How much does it cost a day just to park them?

>mostly landlocked
Russia has a coastline of 38.000km

Underrated

Jesus that thing looks barely sea worthy.

How much of it is actually useful though?
Remember that more than 80% of that is up north, being frozen all the time.

no one ever claimed ships are unsinkable, however its silly to pretend 1 ship is ready to take down a whole fleet of superior ships.

Bongs are just defending Russians because you also build really embarrassing ships with ramps. So you feel yourselves kindred spirits with them.

More than your countries yearly GDP.

>not even nuclear powered
>a fucking ramp

It's just a rustbucket. Shame, really.

how they smoke.
how they drink.

>ITT: USA's M-MUH NAVY

>Bongs are just defending Russians because you also build really embarrassing ships with ramps.
That and they had the largest and "greatest" navy in the world until the interwar period when America blew them the fuck out for the rest of time so they're salty as fuck. Even when they had said navy, the US always destroyed them on the seas. During the War of 1812, the British were so afraid of US ships they sent out orders to not engage unless they outnumbered the US squadron 3 to 1.

I'm confused why you replied to me. I'm a bong, and I'm not defending Russians in any strategic sense.

Honestly I'd be fine with our ship having A FUCKING RAMP if it didn't also use the F-35. I wish it was using planes we made ourselves instead of just co-operating on, even if that gave us inferior models overall.

Look at the image more closely, Swede. There's banners and a letter formation on the deck while they're on calm waters. It's obviously a pic of a ceremony of sorts, not normal operations.

>all that dirt
Did they sail it through potato field?

Holy fuck you yanks get annoyed over the smallest things it's true you really can't handle the bants

Anybody else worried about why the chinks don't have aircraft carriers?
What do they have up their sleeves?

butt chugging

>i-it's just b-bantz

kek kek kek

As Finn I'm proud that we built the tugs that accompany it everywhere so Kuznetsov won't be left adrift when it leaves it's homeport.

Our oldest ship (that has sunk British ship in war time) still sails under it's own power.

sure, but they had the very same base before annexing crimea that they have now, and even without the peninsula russia has a black sea coast. so from the aspect of naval warfare nothing changed, yet he obviously made the claim to excuse the sorry state the russian navy is in. and the fact remains that the country isn't even remotely landlocked

But they do though. Several smaller vessels with some "super carriers" planned

HMS ocean, gj uk!

No need to get so sensitive lad

don't forget that russian rust bucket they bought a few years ago