Between March 2008 and March 2017, 1,574...

>Between March 2008 and March 2017, 1,574,200 new jobs were created for university graduates – almost three times those created for graduates of all other types of postsecondary education combined.

>Source: Statistics Canada, Labour Force Survey, 2008-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/caf-jobs/application-process/apply-now.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hurry up and accept the debt, goyim

History grad here. I work in a fucking call centre.

But there's little to no debt here. I'm not an amerilard

Yeah but you probably aren't really trying either.

>Social science and humanities grads share in the income premium for university graduates. For example, full-time workers with degrees in history earn, on average, above $65,000 annually.

Hi pajeet

Not really but I'm gonna start looking for a new job. I fucking hate this place and I'm tired of making shit money.

Thanks for the job.

What job?

Why should i get a job if i will never have a white gf anyway?

You shouldn't. But I should.

In civilized industries they will pay you more and train you more often even if you have an unrelated degree.

army reserves are recruiting right now

>In civilized industries they will pay you more and train you more often even if you have an unrelated degree.

I know........

>canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/caf-jobs/application-process/apply-now.html

you said you'd leave.

They even have a nation wide reserve open house tomorrow.

However I will not be going.

Is this limited to recent graduates? Someone who got a history degree in 1970 had better prospects than someone who got one in 2017.

You're a narcissist. NEET4lyfe.

THEN FUCK OFF YOU LOSER.

I made plans already. I don't have time.

>I made plans already
what are they

I went to trade school and it took me 2 years after graduating to find a job making 45k, my friends who went to university studying engineering are all doing masters because there's too much competition for jobs and they can't find shit

>I made plans already

making this thread on here tomorrow doesn't count as "plans"

Why do people shill the trades then.

Nah id go but it's from 10-2 and im busy til 3pm

what trade? did you graduate in the middle of the crash in alberta or did you just do fuck all in school?

>Why do people shill the trades then

When oil prices were high, trade school and STEM grads were making at least 60k-90k starting, now you're lucky to get anything at all

Graduated in Alberta 2015 during the crash, the worst part is that if an when things recover, everyone who graduated in the crash has a big ass resume gap and they'll just hire new grads or experienced people instead, so basically you wasted your time and money, and it isn't limited to the oil industry either, even the government healthcare industry had a hiring freeze for example