What do the Japanese actually want?

What do the Japanese actually want?

If they create a military are they really going to invade South Korea and Taiwan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
marlowwhite.com/military-sword-information/m-faq-six-point-star.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mameluke_sword#United_States_Marine_Corps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's the problem with USA, there's always a military reason and consequence for everything.

They want what everyone wants op.

[spoiler]validation and purpose of ones existence[/spoiler]

>What do the Japanese actually want?
Truth is they dont want anything.
Or rather they dont know what they want. Which is very dangerous

Don't need to rewrite your constitution and have nuclear weapons to do that tho

in this day & age, they most likely want a military as a deterrent for China aggression. even countries like Thailand & the Philippines have said they wouldn't mind Japan having something that could tip the scales even as slightly as a Japanese army would be.

Japan also doesn't have the population to raise an army that would be able to accomplish much. however, I also think that conservatives would probably like one as a way to bolster national pride and revitalize the Japanese identity.

I think they should be allowed to have one again. Japan will never repeat what they did in WWII. at most, it will only allow them to go out winging when China comes looking to start shit.

They want the US to get the fuck off their back.

No they fucking don't

Nips love us, conservatives and liberals. The only ones that hate us are the autistic larpers that want the empire to rise again, which is like 1% of the population

Nothing much.
We just want our lebensraum, imperial dignity, racial purity, order and an Asia united for Asian :DDDDD

(you)

>Japan will never repeat what they did in WWII

Sure Tojo

>The only ones that hate us are the autistic larpers that want the empire to rise again, which is like 1% of the population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi

1% is all you need

Shinzo has never showed any interest in reducing American influence in Japan.

Even if they restabilished the empire they'd still be America's dog. Just 10x more powerful because superpower likes them

America needs to leave Japan.

t. retarded Isolationist

Japan is America's best ally. If it wasn't for them China could actually become a threat.

No, the US does not belong in Asia.

... And what about Guam? what about American Samoa?

You're willing to fuck over 100,000+ Americans? Fuck you, you're not an American if that's how you think

Guam can vote to be administered by Washington, the US military has 0 rights to be in Japan.

>the U.S. military has 0 rights to be in Japan
We do so have a right to be there. We occupied them. If this is an argument about whether or not we have a right to be there then let the japs decide that, not some autistic American sitting in his fucking basement.

What did they do the last 8547635 times?

>there's always a military reason and consequence for everything
Yes. Welcome to 90% of human history. The Long Peace has addled your mind, it seems.

>government literally denies comfort women, nanking massacre, etc. Call Pacific War an act of defence.
>hurdur they'll never do what they did the last 50 times again.

The US has occupied Japan for 60 years, this is illegal in US law as the military leaders responsibe for war are all gone.

Sengoku jidai 3.0

For good reason. If Japan was let loose again they'd chimp out and ruin everything again.

There is no "chimping out", nor is the US an arbitor of peace or more moral than Japan.

I meant logistically ya dingus

Japan will never be able to fight China, unless China were to lose a war that crippled them.

>US mexican war
>War against indians
>war of 1812
>invasion of libya
>invasion of iraq
>invasion of afghanistan
>threats of invasion of iran
>threats of invasion of north korea
>threats of invasion of syria
>support invasion of palestine
>invasion of Europe ww1
>invasion of Europe ww2
Who is less peaceful or caused more deaths than the US?

Why wouldn't Japan be able to fight China? The two are roughly comparable in naval terms and Japan has a great position geographically to fight China on the seas.

This is why China's been building out their navy - they're not scared of the US (they know on some level that the US is never going to have the interest necessary to pursue a war with them). It's naval encirclement by the Japanese, Taiwanese, Koreans, Phillipinos, and even the Indians (a not insignificant portion of China's imported oil comes from the Gulf, along routes where India could intercept shipments).

Not to mention the US itself is a colony invasion in the lands of native americans, I see no reason why anti colonialism..

I wish they had an army.

what fucking law?
you're pulling shit out of your ass

>going to invade foreign cunts

who the hell want to invade shitty cunts full of thugs?
China and Korea keep sending shitty illegal immigrants to Japan
military power will be used to sweep out those criminals in our territory

Japan is surrounded by China, North Korea and Russia.
what country wont create a millirary in this situation

apparently Japan

But the US is already protecting you. If you guys sincerely don't want to have a new empire, why worry about changing your constitution?

don't people know that there's no country like Japan that has such the strict constitution?

then rewrite it you lazy fucks

nothing is preventing that

Nippon-sama pls do Rape of Nanking 2.0

>nothing is preventing that
there are people like op, lefties, korea and china you fat fuck

What the fuck can Korea and China do you fucking nip

If they tried to fuck with Japan America would nuke them

I think their first priority would be to liberate their homeland of zionist occupation.

but I may be mistaken.

Japs never had a problem with Jews like you autistic Euros did

>What the fuck can Korea and China do
“muh war crimes”

lefties care about them.

Do it again Tojo

simply put, japan is currently our puppet. japs want an Asia without whites, while most their neighbors dislike them... it's sad really. if china didn't collapse in the last century, Asia could have been intact.

any country that has american military bases is occupied by kikes

you yankee good goyim fucktards are their military muscle and global siccing dogs.

stupid yankee retarded piece of shit

Seperate US state from North American people.

if you won't nuke again

The US state is not a democracy but a corrupt party plutocracy owned by special interests, US votes only matter if they are the correct votes, I dont recognize the US state so I simply dont vote.

>Japan gets a military
>starts flinging shit with Korea, China and Russia

Nah senpai

lol you could do it even if you wanted to Tojo

the jews got you too tight by the balls. my dear samurai.

Arabs have a bigger chance of bringing a descent fight to the international jew than japanese do.

couldn't

The US is not a democracy, I see no realistic way anyone can see this system as democratic.

The US wants to change Japan's constitution for the long times

This is a US marines saber every US marine is given

it has a star of david on it....lmfao

Id rather see an islamic crescent on them

When you've got friends like China and North Korea, you probably do.

The US has no freedom or democracy that it can export.

The US is as democratic as the DPRK, imagine if Kim created two parties with meaningless differences that were sensationlized but sll the candidates were on kims payroll, that is the US, both parties are on Finances payroll, thwybare the kim jung un of the US.

It's not the star of david

Then explain the past election you fucking autists.

forgot link

marlowwhite.com/military-sword-information/m-faq-six-point-star.html

yeah whatever you kike

What is thete to explain?
Trump is one of the financiers who want to rule you and take everything you own.

A democracy would not be party based but based on individuals.

Okay buddy, just call me a kike, you're making a fantastic argument.

Just so you know it's been there since 1802.

yet you provide no evidence, nor do you answer as to why someone who had the entire media/establishment out to get him won.

Every modern democracy has major parties.

Even Greco Direct Democracy had a form of major parties in some city states, such as Sparta

This is the inherent problem with liberal democracy.

Even if all votes are the same and anybody technically run for office, the high barrier for entry means only wealthy people or the friends of wealthy people can enter politics.

"democracy" is a hoax, a fraud, a political tool zionists use to infiltrate a gentile government/monrchy of a kingdom.nation and slit their throats from behind.

This is why israel keeps claiming theyre the only democracy in the middle east.

But Achmed knows their trickery and how their racket is run by now.

Yeah, so to fix it we should let a kraut dictatorship take over the world, yeah?'

Fuck off, i'd rather live as a slave to someone who hides themself as opposed to a slave of some obvious European

Are you replying to yourself now?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mameluke_sword#United_States_Marine_Corps
Its not a Star of David, do two seconds of google search.
>The US is as democratic as the DPRK
Is English your first language? Can you prove you are an American citizen?
>Trump is one of the financiers who want to rule you and take everything you own.
And if you haven't fucking noticed a lot of the American public aren't very fond of him and are blunting anything he does.

Makes me sad that east asia will never have its own EU. Hopefully soon we'll see americans removed from the afro eurasian super contenant and amerispics will be reduced to a regional power on an isolated distant contenant.

>Its not a Star of David

1+1 = 5...keep repeating it to the goyim till he/she/gender eventually believes in it.

Did you not read the history? It's based on a goddamn Ottoman design. Not everything is a fucking jew conspiracy.

Here's a quick rundown of the sentiment

>America is supposed to "protect" Japan, and Japan pays America (Trump shits on europe for not paying enough, but Japan actually pays a quite considerable sum in subsidies)
>But America uses this position to force political agenda on to Japan (This is common knowledge in Japan)
>It's also apparent from the US reluctance to take action in the face of multiple Chinese violations of Japanese waters (This is unrelated to the contested islands, we're talking about un-controversial 100% Japanese areas). The peak was a few years ago, but this period eroded the publics trust in the US's promise to protect Japan's interests. China is too big of a economy for the US to risk pissing off just to protect Japan.
>The US still won't do shit about Kuril islands either
>And now north korea is launching rockets over Japanese airspace and America still won't do anything
>When the fuck will America actually do anything? Can we trust America to actually protect us? Or will they come "rescue" us once a nuke or two has already been dropped and millions of people are already dead?

Fair points. Would a better course of action be us turning over our bases to you and allowing you to be more aggressive militarily? Also pardon my ignorance but is there really a strong sentiment to take the Kurils back?

>to take the Kurils back
>back

Switzerland is direct democracy and most "democracies" were forged by occupiers.

They only want to rape Chinese cities. They're particularly good at it, anyway.

Just let Japan develop effective anti ballistic missile systems , a lot of nations have some degree of capability with them.

They won't be raping anything, not with the Marines raping them first

>We just want some nukes again
Fixed for you.

Makes sense. I feel for you guys. Yeah I think America won't lift a straw until it's too late.

Do the japanese hate us for dropping the bombs on them or do they realize it's karma?

Japan stronk Japan want to kill Unated States and became world leader.

>What do the Japanese actually want?

Something to complain about and blame for, what they perceive, injustices.

For almost 3 decades Japan has suffered very low or negative GDP growth. In the 80's everyone thought that they would become the next world's superpower (Remember the original Blade Runner?), then, a stagnant economy for 25+ years.

As they don't have a massive amount of immigrants to blame for their problems, like USA or Europe, they have somehow concluded that changing unrelated things like the status of their military and permanent position in the UN security council will solve their problems.

Funny thing is, that even with negative GDP growth, they keep being a peaceful, developed nations with high standards of living (if we use the HDI) with ever-increasing life expectancy and years in school.

as if. for what the fuck do we have to invade those countries?

Stop projecting, blyat.

No, Japan stronk!

poor lazy Americans were about to abandon Japan but barely stopped short. naturally,
Japs are learning Japan can be removed from this earth whenever.

They have the world's second highest number of millionaires, below the US. I wonder how that worked out..

they want Whitu piggu to go home

>If they create a military are they really going to invade South Korea and Taiwan?
1) JSDF is a military no matter how much everyone wants to pretend it isn't
2) Japan has ZERO interest what-so-ever in invading anything.

Maybe they have more millionaires but not billionaires?

I think their Gini index is below 0.30

Japan definitely has the population, 120 million is no joke

Pretending to start war against China, and then exterminate every creature in Korean Peninsula.

Thats a really shitty idea. The world is stabilized because of american presence militarily and economically. Isolating ourselves would create a power vacuum equal to that of the fall of the roman empire. But all you care about is the money we spend to maintain the american empire and how we should cut the spending because it's not "fair' that we bear the burden of protecting countries with little to no military forces.

we gotta have real military and change our constitution so as to allow ourselves to do it. otherwise China won't stop provoking Japan around Senkaku

I want to see japanese soldiers with mechs and lasers smashing nigger n spic favelas to dust konichiwai-san

prease to bring this weebo joy!

domo a arigatto

PEW
PEW
PEW

you just worried the moment Japan takes jewish cock out of their homeland they gonna go bonkers and take their stolen clay from you + bigtime reparations, my vatnik comrade.

Who knows, perhaps they may even make Nipponese russian's mother language even.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why do you hate Korea so much? Japan was the aggressor.