Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GMn1creoVFE
youtu.be/tvfhmhITkYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

R

Israeli jews want him in office ASAP
He's literally the opposite of Hitler as far as jews here are concerned

he wants to build a wall on the mexico border just like hitler built the berlin wall

Are you kidding me?

U

He killed "6 million jews".

>A wild American appears

It's amazing to hear that argument from a friend or coworker.

He isn't. It's just that there's a disturbingly large amount of people who don't know the difference between "I don't care for that fellow." and "OMG HE'S FUCKING HITLER!!!"

KIDDING

this

ME

fuck me he has the most punchable face i've ever seen

He was being facetious dummy

>an American friend of mine actually told me this

A number of people actually believe this. A (((social issues))) teacher of mine in high school said this in response to students that thought the USA should have a border wall,
>10 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY#t=27s

story?

He is like Hitler in some respects

He's also like a plethora of other political candidates through out history who were also like Hitler because Hitler was not very unique in a lot of respects so this comparison is complete trite and is simply playing on durr hitler = bad mentality.

Bro, are you genuinely asking me that?

>tfw someone tells you this
These people are allowed to vote.

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

Carl shows up at 9:05

You're kidding me.

Donald Trump killed about as many Jews as Hitler did

>mfw people say leftists are smarter

Thanks m8 im new here

I wish trump would campaign in my country :(
Fucking save me goys

"Build a wall"

>How is Trump like Hitler?

Ice Pube gives us all the reasons in this vid>

youtube.com/watch?v=GMn1creoVFE

He doesn't fear to say what what believes

He fought in ww1, attempted to attend art school, and plans to invade poland

Get your shit together tejas

He isnt. Hitler was more or less honest, and charismatic, Trump is neither

>Not Carlos el cornudo

dear god no

He is blaming a race(s) for all America's problems.

He praises the "pure" Americans, they are the selected group, and the real winners if he wins.

He uses hate and fear agaisnt the enemies of America in order to enforce his arguments.

That group feels special by all this pandering, some of them will defend Trump and most of them will be ok if he wins.

He promotes an extreme nationalism, where America shouldn't depend of no one.

I mean, obviously he is not and never will be like Hitler but there are some similarities. People likes to exaggerate his opinions in order to make him appeal "evil". He is pretty much just pretending to be retarded.

That was good.

The Berlin wall wasn't even that long ago for fuck sake. That's not even a honest mistake, like something lost in the mist of history.
I hope you slapped his shit.

Trump is in no way like Hitler. Comparing Trump to Hitler is nothing but a construct of the Frankfurt School acolytes. The actual fascists in this country are the Democrats. The factual comparison to Hitler is better served by noting the numerous political similarities between Hitler and Obama, and between the Nazi Party and the Democrat Party.

>the numerous political similarities between Hitler and Obama, and between the Nazi Party and the Democrat Party

Name five.

>the mexican race
Congrats ur a retard m8

this guy shoulda shaved or something, jesus.
Looks like a goddamn goat.

>democrats are the REAL racists

Hispanic race, amigo. They have to go through Mexico in order to go into USA, though.

Why is that guy so ugly?

Weimar Germany and usa both economic depression neither were either's fault

Hispanic is spanish-speaking, from whites in Spain to blacks in the Dominican Republic. You're thinking of latino.
>which trump hasn't said anything about

He has a retard haircut

Leftists don't like him

can't tell if mexican spanish or spanish spanish.

Aggressive nationalism
Fear of national embarrassment
Scapegoating of minority groups
Emphasis on his own strength/intelligence
Cult of personality

It's really textbook fascism

So did anyone ever actually find out who this cuck is? I know we found out about AIDS Skrillex and some Sup Forums tards were made his GF their waifu for a bit.

Why do american trump supporters get triggered when they compare him with hitler?

Hitler was greater than any american will ever be now and in the future

You're not seriously trying to say that talking head is a racist are you? He is quite literally the most hollow politician Ive ever seen. I dont know what happened since he actually seemed pretty good about four years ago. But now he's completely cucked, and like the rest of the establishment GOP, completely in bed with the DNC.

Yes. It happened days after he first appeared. He literally has a black girlfriend and take care of her black kid

I guess youre not here that much

I wasn't too interested in this event, and besides, so many of the threads bled into each other that I was hard to tell them apart.

Let me fix your statements for you

He advocates for the government to enforce it's already existing immigration laws

He praises law abiding hard working citizens regardless of race

He addresses the issues that are usually considered too "sensitive"

The majority of the population feels relieved that someone finally dares to acknowledge this issues

He promotes a national identity, because without it people tend to go for ethnic ones

I know you are not the one using these as actual arguments but they always succed to rustle my jimmies

The joke is that cuckservatives accuse democrats of being the TRUE racists

fucking mexico

They're equally racist famalam. Well I wouldnt even say that, since in reality they dont give a shit about race, just the pursuit of power.

>Carlito el cuckito

Didn't need my sides anyways

The fact is we should be looking at the ones calling him hitler and so forth.

If they can't distinguish A from B then why do we even bother to discuss their opinions.'

It's the equivalent of saying a hamster is a gerbel, or a platapus is a duck.Would you debate a retard that said that to you?

Cuckstep

youtu.be/tvfhmhITkYY

Nice

Cause we have been brainwashed with ally propaganda for 70+ years.

Right wing protectionist populist who scapegoats minorities

The fuck is a social issues teacher?

Plz be satire. . Plz

I'm so proud of this. It's my OC & it was the one that broke to the mainstream. It's not my caption & I didn't share it other than here, it's not even the most popular Carl, but it got me enough XP to level up to lvl 66 meme lord.