We are alive and well. We will get some signings in January...

We are alive and well. We will get some signings in January. Rui "PE teacher" Vitória actually changed the system to a 4-3-3 and it's working even though we don't get the best of Jonas anymore. We will get the PENTA at the end of the season.

nigger, you got tortured in Dragão, if we had luck+decent strikers it would've ended 9-0 for Porto

it feels very comfy being the underdogs now
we're playing the saddest football in recent memory but I feel this will only motivate us to brute force our way to the title

>if
>luck
>would've
Bow to the champion, puto

Agreed. If we get a decent RB and a CF it's ours

is benfica leftist gommie scum ?

thanks for reminding Sup Forums of how strong you'll be in february when the european matches come back

>it feels very comfy being the underdogs now
rest assured you'll never be underdogs in this state that bows before you
>we're playing the saddest football in recent memory but I feel this will only motivate us to brute force our way to the title
you said it well, "brute force"
after reading the contents in those emails (yet to be denied by benfica's board), I'd be motivated too even if by chance benfica was 10 points behind

it's drug-dealing, murdering, corrupt, lying scum and they're proud of it

tasqueiro/10

I will watch your league to see it all unfold.

Who's the nigger team in your league that I'll watch someday?

Like which team is stereotypically associated with black people?

Estrela da Amadora

>can't counter
as I said, proud of cheating

since Estrela is RIP, Cova da Piedade

That's Besiktas.

Benfica is national and for being popular ofc it has more communists. Also Porto isn't popular outside of northern Portugal, so they don't get any commies. Also Sporting used to be the team of "viscounts" (founded by one) and thus was historically disassociated with commies.
Thus, Benfica is the commie's club but isn't a club of commies - the most popular during the Estado Novo, for instance.

Hey Barbosas I went to Lisbon the other week and literally watched your league (well your cup)

I get the impression that Benfica is for plebs and blacks while Sporting is the posh team. Also what's up with Belenenses, their stadium is in a really nice area but they're kind of a nothing team

Cova is owned by chinks, mano

Also real jealous that you get domestic + international football + NBA on one sports channel

Why is a Raul Jimenez getting such few minutes? Even Seferovic gets more time

>"countering" literal tasqueiro talking points

belenenses is literally portuguese chelsea before abramovich
>located on an affluent area of the capital
>glorious times during the 50s
>wears blue
>"punch above their weight" kind of stadium

Benfica is the biggest club so it has all kinds of shit people in it
not many blacks support Sporting I guess mainly because the team wasn't pushed in African colonies
Porto is a regional club even though their dominant decades got them fans from all over the country, I guess it's kind of like Barcelona maybe

very accurate description, wouldn't expect it from a spaniard

it's a shit channel unfortunately

Haven't been relevant in a very long while, are a team for old men and have ties to CDS-PP

It's expensive and cancerous and its owner has ties to Porto. Also Benfica TV used to have EPL and Serie A up until last year iirc

“V: Ainda sonha com a guerra?

ALA: […] Apesar de tudo, penso que guardávamos uma parte sã que nos permitia continuar a funcionar. Os que não conseguiam são aqueles que, agora, aparecem nas consultas. Ao mesmo tempo havia coisas extraordinárias.
Quando o Benfica jogava, punhamos os altifalantes virados para a mata e, assim, não havia ataques.

V: Parava a guerra?

ALA: Parava a guerra. Até o MPLA era do Benfica. Era uma sensação ainda mais estranha porque não faz sentido estarmos zangados com pessoas que são do mesmo clube que nós. O Benfica foi, de facto, o melhor protector da guerra. E nada disto acontecia com os jogos do Porto e do Sporting, coisa que aborrecia o capitão e alguns alferes mais bem nascidos. Eu até percebo que se dispare contra um sócio do Porto, mas agora contra um do Benfica?

V: Não vou pôr isso na entrevista…

ALA: Pode pôr. Pode pôr. Faz algum sentido dar um tiro num sócio do Benfica?”

>hey man we're 4 times champions and have the refs in our pockets, underdogs la
>hey man, they wanted our funeral but we sure showed them by beating setubal at home, underdogs la
>yeah man, we survived porcos thanks to some of the worse refering decisions thus year, underdogs la
>nah man, me, Rui pinho, refuse to talk about referees in this game and all others where they had massive help
>emails with referee's mistresses? Nah, it doesn't help us at all la

Lampião holocaust can't come soon enough desu

Funny how he now refuses to talk about venfique.
That's how rotten you are.
Literally worse than shit.

SEETHING

Oh dear, it's retarded.

How do you rate Filip Krovinovic OP?

keep SEETHING rivalfriend
pic related

I didn't watch him so much, what's his potential?

>refs
>Setúbal is shit
>refs
>refs
>refs
And the only things about mistresses that there are are about Apito Dourado. Don't lie so blatantly

I wasn't appealing to authority, I was showing his story. If he doesn't follow football anymore and dislikes the agents and Vieira's schemes, fair enough. Also shows his romantic idea of non-modern football.
You're implying something to the club, which there is none

honestly I haven't watched footy in months but they say he's a safe bet

>Sup Forums

He has all the qualities of a typical CM. I'd say he's very smart in his positioning and thus can follow defense matters and get close to the area very often. Anyhow we've been playing with 3 midfielders which is easier. Pizzi, Renato Sanches, Enzo Pérez, Witsel used to do that just with a DM behind.

not rakitic or modric tier, if that's what you ask, but he's a good bench asset for your midfield

>I haven't watched footy in months
Like clockwork. A 6-0 stomping against a vassal club and a 0-0 win at Dragoum and they suddenly like football again.
It's incredible how they're so confident in a title win after getting trashed 5-0 by Barcel- I mean Basel and have 0 (zero) points so far in the CL.

Do not watch our league.

>Rui "PE teacher" Vitória
You too call mediocre managers PE teachers or is this a nickname just for him?

It's not usual but can be done. Anyhow he was an actual PE teacher (and so was Mourinho ;)). It kinda started with Jorge Jesus saying he wasn't a real manager in his first year

Honestly, this is the most disgusting season I remember Benfica doing in terms of football quality.
That """coach""" is atrocious.
Plus, almost 150 millions in sales, don't even spend 10, expect results.
Could've been such an easy 5th in a row...

Now it's of to some more shady signings from south america (to launder money) and we're set for another disgusting 6 months.

Porco shoud've easily won that game, as well.

you are too buttflustered to form a simple rational thought, why I just don't know

>buys a new team in January
>it's still shit

You'll replace Marega and still fuck up?

But Marega is a great player, friend. He just had a bad night yesterday and Peseiro last year

bump for further Porto rage and similar emotions

Do benficanons rate Keaton Parks?

ERA PENAL

Funny thing is, we are actually gonna win.

Sporting are eternal chokers. Porto will get fucked cuz short squad

We have the witchcraft, and the octopus on our side

>tfw we live in the timeline the new Pulisic gets shilled not only by autistic burgers but also by moors
Kill me please

Is he that good then if he's the new Pulisic? Desu, we have great upcoming young midfielders with Pulisic, McKennie and Jonathan Gonzalez and if Parks is as good as them then we will soon have a golden generation.

>still thinking pulisic is good
When will this meme end!? Pulisic is as good as Adrien Silva. Only that. He is nothing special. Just a better-than-most players. You all think he is the new Messi or some shit like that. You don't have a golden generation by having pulisic tier players

Lmao seething.