Are Japanese most fashionable people?

Is your country more fashionable than Japan?

Tokyo fashion trends in last 40 years.
youtu.be/xmsxWmKz-B8

アフィ

call me uncultured, but i never really see the appeal in following "fashion" culture.
there's retarded trend of wearing worn out coat and ragged dress pants like a hobo here.
i only wear simple t-shirt and simple trouser my whole life

I went to Japan once in the summer. and yes, the dress very well.

while most middle aged men are in business attire, the elderly citizens were dressed very classy, middle aged women also dressed very well. the youths have a tremendous about of personal flair. even though I was told they dressed nice, and packed accordingly. I still felt pretty underdressed when I went there.

The fashion seems similar throughout the entire period except it becomes colorful around mid 2000s

This

This basically, also there's a manly culture here so if you wear those skinny jeans and look like you seriously care about fashion you'll just be called a stupid fag.

Japan is ranked #7 most fashionable. Italy is #1 and France is #2.

A dude shouldn't care *too* much about fashion. Sure wear nice clean clothes but don't overdo it. Besides it's narcissistic in nature.

I live in the south and this is 100% false lmao, you're just protecting your own insecurities and fears

People treat you better when you're well dressed, first impressions matter, this is a fact

Why not? And why can't you appreciate clothing design without being narcissistic? Is caring about interior design narcissistic because you want people to be impressed by your house? Or because you're just happy having your house look a certain way?

Clearly neither of you have been to Europe. I'm going based on that

Your arguing against yourself, of course your clothes and impressions matter. But not in the sense of your narrative baka

I've been to Europe, and I dress outlandish even for there and Japan, fashion is one of my biggest hobbies

I've literally never heard anything negative from anyone irl and it gets attention from girls, but my interest in it is similar to my interest in movies or fine art. It's intrinsically pleasing, if I wanted to dress for attention I'd just wear a well fitting white tee and jeans every day because that's what's traditionally "attractive"

A fashionable country where nobody is having sex.

All dressed up and nowhere to go.

I need a Japanese GF. AAAAAAA

Rate this fashion

I've seen so many tourists here but most of the manly white men (maybe they are europeans) dress pretty well while most of the guys in simple clothes are just nerds without any muscle. I once was really shocked seeing a fat white American guy walk around while showing his buttcrack. What the fuck America? seriously... I thought SHART in MART was just a meme, but Americans actually act like 10 years old kids even they look adults.

This is basically what 90% of Japanese fashion is lately and it has been for like 2-3 years now, it's getting boring

That being said Japan is basically the world leader in fashion trends right now and if you know fuck all about fashion you shouldn't really be arguing with that

gay

Yeah you're gay. Maybe you'll turn out right in the next life.

Yeah but the thing about Seoul and Korean fashion in general is that it's basically ripping off of the Japanese sort of wabi-sabi Breton stripes and throw-shit-together trends

Say what you want dude, you're the one dressed in baggy cargos and anime tees that everyone is laughing at

when i went to tokyo literally everyone wore black and white

Japanese fashion only works on Asian people.

Don't forget the boogers around my nose, I got that too. Oh and a body pillow.

I see where did you go

u went to akihabara

Maybe

/fa/ faggot

Dear my American friend,

If you are fat, dress like this guy.
This guy is 183cm tall handsome Japanese, but this fashion will be good on fat white man.

LOVE Japan.

He looks like a hobo that rummaged through a thrift shop

Posts like these allow me to take immeasurable solace in the fact that almost every westerner forgets about you during WWII because you were so easy to defeat. The Germans however...

I wish i had been born in the US
they dont pay as much attention to what they wear as Japanese do

don't be mad that people don't think you look good, start dressing better

it's pretty nice. I usually wear a knit sweater and slacks, then shave my face once every 3 months, and get a haircut annually. No one cares.

you sound like you're proud to be a slob

never understood this mentality. it's like those people who are proud of living somewhere with shitty weather, or being proud of living somewhere with extra violent and hardened criminals

But you cannot defeat me.

Depends where you go. One thing's for certain though, everyone dresses better than the Germans.

I just like being comfortable.

being comfortable and looking good are not mutually exclusive

Having facial hair and wearing slacks and knit sweaters doesn't look good?

if you're shaving once every 3 months that's more than having facial hair and it's likely unkept and nasty, same with cutting your hair once a fucking year. the fact that you're calling them slacks tells me you have no idea what you're wearing so i'm gonna go ahead and say no it does not look good, because literally nobody calls any kind of pants slacks except for 70 year old dudes

Hipster fashion is laughing stock in Sup Forums.

You greatly overestimate how well I grow facial hair.

i literally cannot grow an actual beard and i still have to shave once every few days at least

are you a eunuch?

>are you a eunuch?
May as well be. :(

sure

This. I shave like every 3-4 days and don't grow hair above a chinstrap. (t. Lithuanian/French/Irish guy)

That dudes just a fucking weirdo on Sup Forums with too many pictures on his HD

at least your people don't go into indie gigs looking like this