How commonly do Australians see meme animals like Kangaroos/Koalas/Platypuses/Emus?

How commonly do Australians see meme animals like Kangaroos/Koalas/Platypuses/Emus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1AGMzWjEq8
youtube.com/watch?v=-kqNb_rzyl8
youtube.com/watch?v=lWAiL8kVAoA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kangaroos are fairly common outside of metropolitan areas. Koalas are fairly common too, but are harder to spot because they are lazy cunts. I never see Platys in my area, way too dry. We don't talk about Emus.

Your bitch ass better not.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1AGMzWjEq8

mad cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=-kqNb_rzyl8

Roos are common enough that if you drive on rural or coastal roads a fair bit around dusk and night, you are likely to see a few. The rest, not really. Pretty rare for your average 日常。

>or at least the whole coat of arms
lel

Roos are basically overgrown rats and dumb as deer or moose.

Kangaroos>Koalas>Emus>Platypuses
Kangaroos are common as fuck everywhere except the centre of capital cities. Koalas are probably more common if you live in the country or outer surburbs than Emus are. Outside of that, Emus are more common. I don't think I've ever seen a Platypus outside of a zoo.

are all of them extremely buff like some photos make them out to be?

or are those just the "top of the breed"

Theres a platypus in my pond but you need to wait for hours to see him

swap emus and koalas m8

>not posting the actual fucking kangaroo one
youtube.com/watch?v=lWAiL8kVAoA

What about Quokkas?

>We don't talk about Emus.
Kekked heartily

See kangaroos most days, emus a couple times a year, koalas very rarely and only seen wild platypus a handful of times.

you don't need to go out of your way to encounter them

Not all are buff

>Kangaroos
Reasonably often when you leave the cities.
>Koalas
It's hard to say because they're difficult to see. They rarely ever move and they sit in giant trees.
>Platypus
These are quite rare. You generally have to go to some national park known for them, and even then you may not see one.
>Emus
Like Kangaroos, but quite a bit rarer.

Koalas used to walk around the grounds of my school. But they're much bigger than the cute zoo varieties and smell unbelievably ghastly

Kangaroos, often as roadkill on the side of the road, otherwise smaller ones on deserted beaches but theyre pretty timid.

Emus, only in sanctuaries, they're really fun to feed.

Cassowaries you can see in North Queensland. They're probably the most alarming even moreso than sneks or spoiders

Platypi - never.

See potaroos most tines I go walking. A wallaby got list from the reserve last night and I wished I had fine veggies to lure it back with. Probably dead on the road

>Koalas are everywhere under cars