WAKE ME UP

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36731596

>Comic book maker Marvel has revealed a 15-year-old black girl will be donning the famous armour of Iron Man in an upcoming episode of the series.

2 0 1 6

You are a grown man, why do you care about comic characters?

because they raise our kids

da fuq

This isnt the 50's. Hardly anyone reads comic books these days and it's only when shit like this happens that people talk about them.

Droped capeshit comics 3 years ago. So whatever.

I'm genuinely curious as to how many people still buy comic books today.

How does her hair get into the helmet?

>Its just comics, why do you care?
>Its just videogames, why do you care?
>Its just radio, why do you care?
>Its just television, why do you care?
>Its just slowly slowly everything in culture until it shapes the culture at large, one step at a time, as they indoctrinate more, why do you care?

Classic Jewish trick

Whenever you're onto them, they say "Its just this one tiny thing that you honestly shouldn't care about anyway? Why do you care", next thing you know its your house, your wife, your job, your everything.

They start with the small things, the hobbies, TV shows, they create these messages that pass onto kids. Slowly it starts to take effect.

top kok

This sold me guys, help

>teenager

This is more annoying to me, tbqh.

AYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO HOL' UP
*steals superhero suit*

For better or for worse, it's our culture, it what shapes our youth. You really don't see any goddamn problem with a systematic erasure of white males from our culture? You don't think this is a symptom of a larger problem looming in our society?

Yeah the last teenage Iron Man was great.

REEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEE

There go their sales.

OK SO MAKE PROPAGANDA FOR WHITE ON WHITE RELATIONSHIPS.
SHOW WHITE WOMEN WHITE REALTIONSHIPS ON TV AND YOU CAN SHOW BLACKS THAT SHIT.

We need to coin a term for this.

Write's block should be called "Writer's black", where a writer has no original or unique ideas so they make the character's skin color black (or female).

Post more examples of writer's black.

>completely ignore coloured characters like Bishop, Mr. Terrific, Cyborg, Steel, Luke Cage for years
>do nothing to express interest in these characters, do nothing to buy their comics and build up their profile so that they attract better writers and artists and thus more readers and get their own titles
>comics become the Big Thing
>immediately take the white characters that presumably white readers (since apparently you can't buy comics if the character doesn't share your skin tone) have been supporting for decades

typical niggers

don't want to build anything, just want someone else to put in the hard work and provide for them

>black L dies
>ebil white man is collaterally responsible for this

Hey son watcha readin

Why did I even bothered to open Sup Forums today...

Eventually this shit has to stop, seriously it's fucking lazy "Hurr dur we cant make any new plots aboot this character let's blacken them." Fuck you.