Will he be nominated for Oscars?

does he have chance?

also would Logan nominated for any oscars and get win?

i would nominate for best cinema,editing,cgi and picture.

also hugh for atleast nominate for best main actor.

Pretty good soundtrack too

>dat piany chase music

Is it really as good as everyone says it is?

I almost went to see it but the trailer makes it seem too depressing and NO FUN ALLOWED to be enjoyable.

yes its good.

it has fair bit of fun/family/joy.

>I almost went to see it but the trailer makes it seem too depressing and NO FUN ALLOWED to be enjoyable.

Depressing things can be enjoyable, user.

You can't run from reality, not every seriously moment has a snarky one liner behind it to make things better.

Sometimes shit sucks but remember: it can't rain all the time.

Go see the movie man.

he'll get nominated
but be robbed by some transgender actor
or some mixed race dwarf with one leg

not a fuckin chance.
it was a fine capeshit film, but you are the same delusional retards sayin that john goodman was gonna nominated for 10 Cloverfield Lane. It aint gonna happen

No probably not.

this is the cycle
>new movie comes out
>plebs come to Sup Forums to talk about it and spew their optimistic and positive opinions about it
>the patrician regular posters either wait for for the rip or are in the minority
>the plebs leave because they have other boards to shitpost on
>all that's left are the regular Sup Forums posters
>they usually hate it since movies like this tend to be shit
>cycle repeats when the YIFY torrent comes out but forces are more evenly matched this time
As you can see the ""main"" thread (which doesn't happen here) is in the style of Sup Forums threads

there were people laughing at the theater but it wasn't a funny scene

Jackman probably will get a nomination for "The Greatest Showman", but P.T. Barnun cinebiography that'll be released later in December.

I can see Patrick Stewart getting a best supporting actor nod at the Golden Globes, and "Logan" going as far as scoring a best adapted screenplay at the Oscars. Also sound mixing and sound editing, maybe.

Give me one valid reason why he cant be best main actor

Xavier was the nailed the image of an alzihmers patient and seeing my grandpa die from this it hit too fucking close to home. Go see it user. Go remember what family is

Because some fall Oscar bait film will get it again.

Does that mean he cant be nominated

>really want to see this
>have no friends
>don't want to go to the theater alone

There will be more than one Oscar bait film.

>have friends but its hell to company up and go for theater due times
>go alone
>enjoy

Complete piece of shit, exactly as bad as the trailers hints it would be

Because his perfomance is really bad. He won't be nominated, not even close

That asshole Beatty ruined the oscars for good. It's a shame would have loved to see Logan win but after a Warren they are likely cancelled.

underrated

What is the style of Sup Forums threads? I don't wanna go there, pls teach me senpai.

was it the bit from the tv spot where he's hitting the truck with the shovel and falls down on the road?

people laughed in my theater at that. in context it's not funny at all, it's really heartbreaking. but idiots will find slapstick humor where it isn't so long as someone falls down.

I laughed too, it's not laughing at slapstick action, it's laughing because the guy you know does a thing that's just so classic him.

In my cinema people laughed at the black kid running in the forest

This

>shills come and promote a flick
>some plebs take the bait, most of the board remains silent because they haven't seen the movie yet
>the movie is released and it's trash (like Logan), Sup Forums rightfully hates it and they are called contrarians by the shills
>by the time a decent rip comes, they make webms of the worst parts and if the movie is bad enough (like Civil War) it becomes a meme
>shills have moved on to the next flick so no one defends it and the movie is forever remembered as the piece of shit it is

The system works

It's not even the best fucking X-Men movie.

"X talkback thread"

Some people in back laughed to some pretty dramatic scene i was like wtf

There was a woman in my theater who laughed through the whole fucking movie from the start of the Deadpool teaser all the way to the X on Logan's grave.

Thats the best part of it dude

That looks about as cancerous as the rest of the board.

That's why we had segregation back in the day.

I had the pleasure of sitting next to a group of teens who just laughed whenever anything happened

Hugh Jackman stuck with the role for 17 years and no matter how bad the script got, he kept at it and gave it his best shot every time. I don't know if he deserves an Oscar but he definitely deserves respect.

I didn't audibly laugh but I smirked.

I suppose the million dollar paychecks didn't hurt either

I would never archive a nomination for best picture, but Jackman would get a nomination for best actor for sure, I mean this was the best acting job he ever did in his entire career.

It's not a bad movie but I couldn't get into it. It's like BvS or Man of steel. It's very difficult to feel emotionally invested in the emotions of cartoon characters.

it's a fucking super hero movies

what the fuck do you think

pretty much why I laughed

lol no as great as Logan was if the film isn't about niggers it ain't wining shit

theres no quippy bullshit, the fight and kills are pure unfiltered wolverine