Show me your motivational letters for wanting to attend universities overseas...

show me your motivational letters for wanting to attend universities overseas. the only real reason i want to go to germany is that they have a better engineering industry (australia's economy relies mostly on chink income and we don't have any real jobs like engineering for actual australians) and that germany has hotter grills but i can't really say those things. inb4 refugee meme. germany only has 1 million refugees and its population is 80 million.

Other urls found in this thread:

gammaxbicycle.com/
biciclette-ganna.it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you realize US universities are better for engineering right

or can you just not afford it hahahahahaha

>motivational letters
LOL anglo weird shit. nobody uses them here

>mfw that bike is actually made in china

german's do have an area called saxony and there was a tribe called the angles, but that's sort of ancient history at this point.

>motivational letters
wut

proof

what about a test to enter the uni? motivational letter... LOL

gammaxbicycle.com/

>germany has hotter grills

g*rman grills are slightly betetr than anglos

> germany only has 1 million refugees

and 10 million turks

>tfw when chinks copy italian historic bikes

biciclette-ganna.it

turkish grills are hot and as for men who else is going to make kebabs and drive taxis? those jobs are too menial for most aryans to want to do them

fenders are hollow and specifically meant to collapse like that

>taxi drivers in germany earn more than engineers

>g*rman grills are slightly better than britbongs
not really in the current age since there's a lot of russian admixture nowadays making them somewhat hotter on average

fuck white

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to study at your esteemed institution. Please revert to me and do the needful. Thank you.

Your's sincerely,

Pajeet Vindaloo

how about this

Hello,

With this letter, I would like to express my interest in studying the winter program at Hochschule Fulda.
I am currently studying a bachelor's degree majoring in mechatronics at the University of Queensland and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to participate in the culture and german language course offered in this Hessen Winter program. Although not directly related to my area of study I have a keen interest in learning the German language due to a desire to shortly return to Germany after graduation and work as an engineer. Germany has an excellent engineering industry in comparison to Australia and many other countries and it would be my ultimate goal to achieve this.
Further to this, I found Germanic history and culture to be of particular interest to me during my previous two visits to Hessen. History and culture are one of my hobbies and one of my senior high school subjects was modern history. I can appreciate the cold climate of Germany during winter and do not often get the chance to experience the positives of a cooler climate like that.

>and that germany has hotter grills
Hahahahaha

Good one, straya.

>germany has hotter grills

That's not true at all.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

1. i have been to germany and austria
2. you have not been to australia or new zealand

OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT

t. Abo Abi

>we don't have any real jobs like engineering for actual australians

Always indicative of a high quality thread when some teenage fuck stain makes wildily uninformed statements based on their non existent vast experience.

Try Zimbabwe. Brilliant engineering programmes there and your dollarydoos will go a long way.

Lucky you. They're almost mandatory for any shit you want to apply here.

i wonder why our advertisements involving children don't have these types of girls instead of white aryan children