Do you believe in love at first sight?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0BVuGtRkc7r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>anglo legal system

also 24 and already wrinkled

imagine if it was man
what a beta cuck culture

Only a sexist would notice something as irrelevant as that.

>tfw two smart for prison

You missed the truth. She is from a rich family. The issue is rich vs poor. Not white vs black or christian vs muslim or man vs women. Yet, people seem to miss this core problem and even cheer their rich overlords.

If the man was as rich as her the result would eb the same.

just in anglo countries

>common law system
Not even once

She was rich as others have said
If you are rich you get let off I can attest to this from my multiple time in court and having the case dropped

The judge is getting a massive amount of pressure and if the uni she is at wants to save face to drop her

Why do British judges have to look like such epicly 18th century fags? it's 2017

Cosplaying is a big part of their remaining a monarchy

no...it's far worse in non-anglo countries. except maybe in scandinavia.

The only upsetting thing here is how such a beta looking cuck could get a qt like that

Are those her nipples I see :3c

>judge said she is free to stab people as a surgeon

their wigs and coats remind them of the time when the UK was an empire.

who but a studied surgeon would you want to stab people`? It's most effective.

History and culture, something Finland has nothing of

if you're lucky she won't still be coming down from chemsex whilst she's shoulder deep in your guts

at least we have education

Bitte benutze google translate nicht, krautcuck

who but an american would be unable to parse their own fucking native language?
Oh, right... CHI

qt

She is so hot..

Not very effective if she stabbed him in the leg

He was making absolutely zero sense. It would be better if he just typed in his own language

Is that burger serious?

the funny thing is that this sets precedent that if you've got big life goals you should be immune to prosecution

It's a perfectly comprehensible English sentence you simpleton

so basically, rich people get off free because their lives are simply that more important.

>>so basically, rich people get off free because their lives are simply that more important.

It is not false either.

Hasn't the judge wound up under investigation for this?

>go out in britain
>get stabbed
the eternal anglo

Actually, she looks Anglo-Saxon and the guy looks like a dirty Celt

>Brits are still literally living in a caste system where you can avoid prison if you're sufficiently upper class

this picture is so strange

Ah yes, the (in)famous British culture.

In all honesty, the class system there is very rigid compared to other Western cunts. like, two people in the same town can get an entirely different accent depending on whether they go to public or private school

t. knower

>tfw too clever for prison

Anjem Choudary is based

Privyet Ĩurka

>Implying literally any country in the world is different
Fuck off, dumb swamp-German.

Here and in many countries of continental Europe it's different

You're fucking deluded.

keep telling yourself that you are better than france, truth is your country is crumbling because it's been decades that inequalities are destroying your country cause you kept re-electing neoliberals that destroy social services to create take cuts for the wealthiest and bend in front of big corporation and shady finance. And now you are paying the price. In UK good education is now only for the rich, we just saw what your justice was like. The average worker earns a misery and can only afford to get drunk, your plebs are now animals the follow any dumbshit they re fed, like brexit. You became like america except that america can afford to be incredibly shitty and retarded because it's super wealthy, you are not. I'm glad your country is out of the EU it was a cancer.
vocaroo.com/i/s0BVuGtRkc7r