>muh slippery slope

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXLfp2sFHQ

The same sex marriage postal vote is Murdoch's final middle finger to Australia before he croaks. All of his pundits and papers are completely muddying the waters of the ssm debate with endless retarded non sequitur arguments against it. People who oppose same sex marriage are also overrepresented by our media. Millions of people will be duped into thinking gay people being given equal rights will somehow be a negative thing for this country and the NO vote will get over the line resulting in our international reputation being completely ruined and us losing billions of dollars in tourism revenue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3M1LYWtA-hw
youtube.com/watch?v=pI_IjOh824E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your international reputation won't be hurt too bad, the Middle East will fucking love you

Don't care much for the gays tbch, I'd probably vote no in your position m8

>resulting in our international reputation being completely ruine
News for you: the vast majority of this world does not consist of white liberal SJWs

>German flag
>mehmedposting

Take it from a country that legalized it, this is not a slippery slope. You say yes to this and you'll have fags injecting hormones into your kids and grooming them next.

More or less yeah

Excellent. Everything is going according to plan.

>Australian Christian Lobby
LMAO in the trash they go.

youtube.com/watch?v=3M1LYWtA-hw

How the fuck do you not have SSM in 2k17. the fuck kinda 1950s shit this aussiebros.

the brunette gril in the vid is hella cute though.

but vote yes and join the rest of the west in the 21st century.

kill yourself

>that pic
how is that even comparable to conservatives who makes up theories of satanic conspiracies about people who oppose them?

Marriage is between a man and a woman. If fags want an institution, nobody is stopping them from making one.

Marriage is a legal contract drawn by the government, you braindead cultist. It has nothing to do with religion; a marriage can only be made legitimate by government certified celebrant, which is basically someone who oversees the process to make sure the cunt dumb enough to tie himself to a woman, and the woman herself, correctly fill out the paperwork and registry after whatever dumb wedding event they have.

The entire point of the vote is for bringing same sex marriage into law. It is the same "institution". I swear to fuck, you cancerous Eastern European christfags are the European version of muslim nutters in the middle east.

On that note, all you religious fucks need fuck off out of Sup Forums.

*tips fedora*

czechs are literally the most atheistic people in the world

Ok, call it civil union then

already have it lmao

aussies are usually ugly but I'd ram that woman from op's pic

>2017
>being a poofter
If you want to be gay so badly just fly to new zealand
That way you can raise the IQ of both countrys

>be me
>live in West Aus
>gay marriage stays illegal
>lack of tourism
>lack of funds
>waxit happens
>we fall under entirely
Who wants to buy the largest state in ex-Australia?

it definitely is a slippery slope culturally

I was kind of glad when the Supreme Court legalized it across the country because now faggots can't whine about it and it's no longer a voting issue. But they immediately started pushing tranny shit

> you cancerous Eastern European christfags are the European version of muslim nutters in the middle east
why are homosexuals so racist towards other cultures

Then you dont need marriage - you "already have it"

i don't have anything cunt, im never going to use "civil unions" or marriage. im not gay either, fuck off.

stupid

>tourism growing every year and will explode with the direct flights from Europe going via Perth
>projected return to surplus by 2020
>Waxit is just a meme to kick the federal Liberal party into action regarding GST

very silly post

Krautbro told me gay marriage is a front for pedophila
youtube.com/watch?v=pI_IjOh824E