Are you smarter than your parents?

Absolutely yes but will most likely earn less

>no

I am not smarter than anyone.

Yes definitely

yes.
BUT

my brother has recently usurped me as the smart kid in the family
>i was the straight cut good kid who went to university and got great grades with no worries for my parents
>my younger brother was the wayward kid who got into lots of trouble (including legally) and who blew off school and essentially failed it.
>he then pulled himself up into doing engineering at a top STEM university
>he also is reading and reading into shit like finance

I'm still more knowledgable than him and possibly more logical in a philosohpical sense. but he's better at raw mathematical intuition (which is closer to real intelligence).

>but he's better at raw mathematical intuition (which is closer to real intelligence).
>claiming to be smart while not even knowing that there are different types of intelligence
fucking brainlet

I'd say maths is harder to pick up later on.

whereas you can sort of teach yourself to intuit philosophically by reading into philosophy and seeing how they think.

no

My father is a professor in endocrinology
It's pretty hard to top that tbqh

my father is a farmer's son, my daughter the daughter of farmers.

my brother is a post doc in Oxford

Yes but I will not be successful as they're.

her dick is bigger than me

If you aren't then you're pretty much a failure of genetics right?

I'm a self proclaimed intellectual, ask me anything about anything.

Absolutely. They also always ask me for advice.

depends on how you define "smart"
I have a better education than both my parents
and I'm pretty sure I'm smarter than my mother, but I think my father is pretty intelligent, maybe more than me

no
but my parents were Tokyo University students

How did you get those devilish trips?

I'm smart, but lazy

I know that feel estoniabro

No My dad was a poor arab nigger with 7 retarded brothers and a father who treats him like some assistant farmer and he managed to immigrate and get a phd from otawa University while I'm struggling in college with electron's configurations.

I sold my soul in exchange for my intellectual prowess, read Faust.

Yes, at the same time I will not accomplish nearly as much. My mother was born really poor, like many brs at her time, and now we are living the good life because she puts the effort. I don't think I'll ever be able to do the same. My intelligence is wasted on me.

drawing up and down arrows too hard for ya?

Not sure, I certainly got better grades than them, but I don't know if that's because they were unambitious or because I ''played'' the system better. Maybe both

yes
but they didn't set the bar too high

that's just a meme for brainlets

mathfags pls go

I'm more intellectual than my father but he is more hardworking, a better leader and has a good practical knowledge so, I would say it depends

embarrasingly so

idk i dont really understand intelligence anymore. like i can pick up new things quick and have a pretty mind heavy career with lots of problem solving but im a retard when it comes to creating anything artistically. is there just different kinds of intelligence or something? like there are genius mucisicans who are so retarded they never made it through basic high school math but they are damn quick with their words and fingers. my dad can build a beautiful small house in 2 months flat so i will never claim to be smarter even if he'd never understand a lick of my career

Smarter than both of them right now. My dad was really smart during his teens and had a bright future ahead of him but it all went to shit after he met with my mom.

my mum, probably
my dad, maybe but he has a better work ethic than me