Post your favorite actor's greatest performance

Post your favorite actor's greatest performance

Other urls found in this thread:

grantland.com/features/the-making-of-les-grossman-an-oral-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am not trolling
Pls take me seriously

He was only good thing in that shitfest.

fucking hivemind

>"easiest paycheck ever!"

Spiderman brings out everyones best

>>people still say that they didn't know it was Tom Cruise at first

are audiences literally retarded

I will give them that it's a role you would never expect him in, it's even crazier that he pretty much built it from the ground up

grantland.com/features/the-making-of-les-grossman-an-oral-history/

>Stiller: I had been talking to Tom about being in the movie. He read the script and actually came up with the idea for the character.

>Cornfeld: Tom read the script when there was no Les Grossman and said, “I think you need another villain other than just the 12-year-old drug king. What about some greedy pig studio executive who really represents the gross part of Hollywood?”

>Stiller: His idea to show the studio head actually fixed a problem we had for a long time. We never cut back to the real world for any of the previous drafts. All the Grossman scenes totally fixed the plot holes.

>Cornfeld: We did a draft that incorporated that character and Ben gave it to Tom. Then, the frequency of our discussions slowed down. Tom Cruise is a busy guy.

>Cohen: The character spent a year being “Studio Head.” July 2003, he becomes Todd Berlinger. October 2003, Todd Green. This was an interesting draft, because here’s the first draft where we really see the guy who became the profane Les Grossman, screaming at Flaming Dragon that if they so much as sneeze on the craft services table, he will fuck them up. Then, a couple weeks later — Phillip Green. For the life of me, I can’t remember why.

>Cornfeld: Ben decided he was going to play Speedman, and then he got a phone call from Tom, who said he just couldn’t get the script out of his mind. Tom asked, “What else is open?” And Ben said, “Well, we haven’t cast the Les Grossman role yet.” Tom was like, “I’d play that.”

>Stiller: And he said he wanted to dance.

Say what you will about his height, religion and sexual orientation, but give props where its due.

patrician

Tom is fucking based and I'm convinced he's infiltrated Scientology to sabotage them from the inside.

Anyway the Grosman dancing shit was fucking amazing back in the day. We used to do his dance in the clubs whenever that stupid song came on. Good times.

>not GoNY

amazing film

I'll never forget that old lady behind me in the theaters as the credits for Tropic Thunder

>I thought that was Tom Cruise!

No kidding

that movies not very good

Everytime he appeared on screen I got chills and my mom would start to freak.

I agree. Loved him as Harry. Good actor

But his performance is his best

So like, two times?

considering hes won three oscars for other movies, I disagree

this.

shows you his willy hehe

>Nolan chose Hardy for Bane based on his Rocknrolla character not this

FFS Nolan