/cum/

Jupiter's south pole edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jQkxsEbnS4
youtube.com/watch?v=W7DUFLa0UUI&t=1
youtu.be/ABGiqizwCso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims are trash, always talking shit about Blacks and then stealing everything they do

3rd for Muslim genocide when btw

Arabs especially really hate niggers, which is funny because this is considered Arab not black.

We don't use it to refer to each other, we use it as an offensive word or to refer to an actual black person.

For example, you could tell the cops "Ik geloof dat het een neger was" (I believe it was a nigger) and it wouldn't sound racist at all.
Or you could say "kankerneger" (fucking nigger) as an offensive word.

It's not a big deal here honestly. We even sell sweets called niggerkisses.

>I agree, the word's not part of my lexicon but I say it without flinching when it comes up. Cultural psychosis as far as I'm concerned

Would you say it when you're surrounded by black people?

>Fair enough. The main cunnyposters seem to be taking a break though, haven't seen a lot of it lately. Hopefully they killed themselves. The more pressing issue is the reddit invasion but I still like it enough. Better than any other non-irl movie discussion that I've found

No you just like little kids, don't bullshit your way around it you fucking molester.

Night pardners

spoopy

Blacks steal their religion, so it seems like a fair trade.

Kill them all, I say :^)

Most Blacks aren't Muslims and Islam itself states its universal so suck a dick

>It's not a big deal here honestly. We even sell sweets called niggerkisses.
Fuck the Netherlands

whats this my amigo

uno delicio?

You're really dedicated to your negro dicks user.

ghetto blacks become muslim, because it satisfies the spiritual desire that their poor mothers instilled in them, but its primitive enough to still allow them to justify their savage lifestyles.

You're really a cunt and I hope you die

double dubs of truth

oh, and it helps them feel free because Christianity is ""whitey slave religion".

Such an angry child

no they dont.

I worked like 3 stops from downtown oakland and like 90% of all blacks that came into the store were deeply christian

>Christianity is ""whitey slave religion".
>convert to the religion of the people that enslaved them far longer and far more brutally

Why are you so obsessed with me huh? Every time I come you can't stop replying to me with your shitty jokes and I've seen talk shit about me even when I'm not posting.

I'm not saying its a majority thing, I'm talking about the few blacks who do become Muslim. Thats the reason they do it, its a matter of culture and lifestyle as opposed to an actual feeling of truth.

I'm a nigger :3

fuck wh*te people

Don't need a new laptop but I want a new laptop

Why's that?

I know you're not

Listening to some Sinatra

fuck wh*Te people
fuck am*gos

I want a new laptop so I can replace my shitty memepad, but I dont know shit about laptop processors/videocards so id probably end up buying something just as bad as I already have

>he never knew
:3

If only there was a giant search engine that could help you out with your choices

I could give you some solid advice but I won't

Why's that?

Because you're a useless shitskin am*go

>dutchboi acting tough
lmao

>package is in vegas yesterday
>think it will be here today, or tomorrow for sure
>track it, and its still in vegas

>3rd worlder thinks he has the right to speak to me

lol

I went to Vegas once. Expected disappointment, but it was quite good actually.
Americans are lovely tbqhwyf

glad you enjoyed yourself

So much Eurotrash in this thread!

Thanks brah, I expected Americans to be cunts mostly due to Sup Forums but most Americans are warmhearted.

Except for the bitch working at the reception that did everything in her power NOT to give my money back.

>Except for the bitch working at the reception that did everything in her power NOT to give my money back.
what happened?

So Jupiter's ass is blue? Or is that some weird kinda atmospheric penetrating X-ray overlay?

>Would you say it when you're surrounded by black people?
Sure, if it came up in conversation or I was challenged to so. I normally wouldn't guide the conversation in that direction as I'm not principled to the point of self-sabotage. Everything depends on the specific situation
>No you just like little kids, don't bullshit your way around it you fucking molester
Lol you have strong feelings about this. Waifuism, capeshit, jonahposting, sneed and other forced memes are far more disruptive to my experience. Since pics of underage girls do nothing for me it's easy to ignore them even when I do happen to see one before a janny takes it down. Which like I said seems to be happening much less often lately than in the past

>Multiple images taken with the JunoCam instrument on three separate orbits were combined to show all areas in daylight, enhanced color, and stereographic projection.

Stop ignoring me

your knuckles need lotion my boy

So it's not actually a look deep into the atmosphere, but only a discolored version of its top layer?

I think it's the latter

youtube.com/watch?v=6jQkxsEbnS4

WiFi issue. The trip to Vegas was a birthday gift from my brother and he paid all included. WiFi was supposed to be free, but I did not know that and when I tried to connect to it it asked for it to be paid PER device.
I thought fuck it and paid for only 1 device and created a hotspot from there and connected the rest.

However, I still paid about ~15 to 20 dollars a day I believe. My brother did not know about it and thought it was free so he didn't think anything of it until the last day when I told him.
We demanded the money back for the WiFi since it was already included in the price so we double-paid for it but she was being a reaaaaaaaal cunt about it.
We had to catch our flight and this bitch didn't want to co-operate with us so we had to choose; get our money back or CATCH THE FUCKING FLIGHT.

I hate her to guts, what a waste of money. But other than that, I had a 8/10 experience.

Okay, you're Black, so what?

I thought you loved niggers?

Not particularly?

;_;

you couldn't ask for a manager or something? I'm sure it was in writing somewhere when you first got the package, that'd shut her ass up
sorry that happened to you man

ashy larry strikes again

That's pretty much the first thing we did but she was all "p-please co-operate with me s-sir".

Fucking ho. We had it in writing (pic related) but we didn't think of it at that particular moment.
I assume you live in Vegas?

>What's my major?
>I'm a 4chanologist of course *tips*

no, California
thats really fucking weird, like she felt personally responsible and didn't want to get in trouble or something

>CHYNA

>studies
>we

ded thred

Sup guys!!

Hello

Morning cana! What time is it over there?

We have more than one timezone including a half hour one here. it varies...

think he meant what time it is in your timezone, dip

He asked a question, I answered it.

Stop fighting over me, ok?

no you didn't. he said "over there" and you don't live in every timezone

Fucking mexiniggers

no

He said cana, as in Canada. I don't live in every timezone in Canada so I couldn't answer his question.

cana was a reference to you, as a term of endearment. he obviously wasn't speaking to all of canada by replying to your one single post.

The american is right, i used cana just to make it sound cute

The "there" in question was never specified as where I live, so the only subject involved was Canada therefore I told him Canada has more than one timezone.

Better luck next time kiddo

You are called the Canada of Europe so you are already cute no need to try harder.

I'm here frend

chihuahua's skull it seems

I'm working today. At least I'm getting overtime.

The east is red

why didnt you guys tell me that miranda made a lolicore song?
youtube.com/watch?v=W7DUFLa0UUI&t=1

Why do Americans call their mothers "thots"?

Only niggers do that

youtu.be/ABGiqizwCso

OFFICIALL

THREAD

THEME

Good morning friends

*befriends finland*

>tfw remembered I left a bag of MnM's for myself on a small table by the kitchen
>theyre not stale

Hey everyone i just wanted to share my love for this girl, her name is Hatsume Mei, she is intelligent, funny and cool i love her so much i dont even care about my real life girlfriend, actually im going to ghost her just to be with my only one love that is hatsume mei

Off to work in 20 minutes
Can't wait till tomorrow I move out of the ol center to my own place

ur fired

guess I'll go back go sleep

lol nerd

i had sex with a real life asian