What's his single greatest skill?

What's his single greatest skill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bankruptcy and getting Russians to save him from ruin

No racist and ideological replies, please.

Getting 24/7 media coverage

Shitposting

God tier misdirection.

he's pretty mediocre
ideology is carrying him

Lying while people not taking him seriously because "how can someone be this stupid, it must be an elaborate ploy!" until it is too late. Works every time.

Being born to a rich father

I don't think he has any skills, great or otherwise. He's just a nobody, popular among other nobodies.

Envy drives the world

Letting his voters down

D E L E T E

T H I S

R I G H T

N O W

Persuasion and Leverage.

He has helped make the political landscape so polarizing that it plays his advantage almost every time. Those who support him will do anything to help him. Those who are adamantly against him, even when he occasionally makes a lot of sense, will do anything to oppose him.

It's quite sad that there is no true opposition to the man that can be taken seriously. The left is too emotional, too unhinged, and frankly too stupid to combat his political game. It's gotten to a point where Trump can say something and the opposite will happen. Look at Alabama and his support for Luther Strange. A gun-toting, Muslim-hating, "moderate" Moore won instead, whom I believe was Trump's primary target anyways.

underestimation early on
once it was too late it was a populist anti establishment platform

This.

Roy Cohn taught him a lot of basics of public opinion control. Main lesson is attacking in response is better than saying sorry.

If someone calls you racist and you say "sorry, I'm not racist." it's not as effective as "Fuck you, you're full of shit and racist". Attacking in response will sway more people to your viewpoint.

You can see this with anyone apologizing for racism etc versus someone who gets angry. We take the anger as more genuine sign they are not racist than if they say sorry or submit.

Good at speaking to retards. Speaks slowly and often repeats himself, says what people want to hear, doesn't overcomplicate things.

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

this will make you see it all differently

What?

grabbing pussy

well he could say what normal people say instead of getting all spergy something like:
"wow that came out of nowhere. what makes you say that? nah forget it! can we stick to the agenda?"

>people still believe election promises

He listens to his gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper

He sticks with what he knows

reincarnation is the biggest and most important skill you need for a small loan of a million dollar

his 2nd biggest skill is deception

Macron is following his
budget cuts, labor reform and eu reform

Bettering Hillary

well ya else mommy gona spank him

making liberals mad
and #winning

Macaron is a polonophobe and Merkel's doggie, though.

Nice video.

he ran on a platform, won by popular vote and is implementing it
you don't have to like the platform or the man, but the absolute madman is doing what politicians should
accepting the 'nothing a politician says or promises matters' mantra is defeatist cancer bullshit that dilutes public discourse and reduces democracy to a popularity contest

t. Abbo who falls to fake quotes

well Sup Forums sure believed his

None, he was just at the right time where people would elect anyone over Hillary

Convincing Americans to vote for him. It's pretty incredible. He's blatantly lied or gave misinformed facts and shows no honor, dependability or reliability.

>trump's candidate lost and he deleted all tweets supporting him
>6D intergalactic Go

for me the surprise was ivanka
she's like a mini hillary

You assholes could have picked someone good like Rand Paul

But noooo you just had to pick this dumbass who talks like a 4th grader

>But noooo you just had to pick this dumbass who talks like a 4th grader
so like every Palestinian?

Here here

No one saw him coming.

memes

>He's just a nobody
No, he is the 45th president of the United States of America.
You, on the other hand, are a nobody.

this.

Right as he was elected, me and my American friends were talking about what quality memes he'll make.

Shitposting

he is a white. he can speak. that's all and fine. far better than evil Hillary

yeah sure

only intelligent post in thread

By the same logic Trump is keeping his campaign promises too
ended DACA, tries to repeal Obamacare (it failed but Macron's labor reforms will meet massive resistance too), about to cut taxes, travel ban etc etc. Not to mention that Macron has much larger majorities and it's much easier for him to pass laws.

Rand "nuke the Middle East" Paul?

Doing the hand signs