Why aren't you scientologist yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

xenu.net/
youtu.be/AJ0-VeWMr-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no money

don't you have to be rich?

I have my reasons..

You can join staff and get the benefits for free!

>sign a billion year contract to work for pennies/hour
no thanks

xenu.net/
It's about the most crackpot shit imaginable.

>It's about the most crackpot shit imaginable
Take that back, before I lose my cool.

You don't have to join the Sea Org to work as staff, dude.

still pushing this failed meme I see

>It's about the most crackpot shit imaginable
Not really. Most practicing Scientologists have never done OTIII. The lower levels are extremely useful.

Since you know about the insanity of OTIII, my recommendation would be to join up and do the lower levels, then quit. Simple, life-improving, and easy.

No thanks. I'd rather try something more useful and life-improving instead of $cientology, like smoking crack.

The comm drills are undeniably useful. I don't see how that's comparable to smoking crack cocaine.

Oh well, do whatever you want buddy.

it's a pyramid scheme that collects information on you through its "auditing" sessions to later use against you if you decide to leave it

they deliberately separate you from your family and friends so you're forced to rely solely on the church

they exploit their members for grossly underpaid labour

they resemble an abusive family

and this is just the couple of examples of their shittery i could be bothered to list

Wow, how did you find this out? You read a website or something?

Everybody has known this for years.

No.
He read it off a stainless steel disk buried in a vault in New Mexico.

>>Hello OSA. What's new down at HQ?

I don't have enough money or any exploitable secrets.

I'll always be watching his every movie

join staff

watch it, SP's

that's what happens when you haven't had enough scientology

because legiiiuummm

Fuck Sociology that's why

>MC PHEARSON
M/U

Holy shit a tabloid article from the 70s.

Meanwhile, Islam is terrorizing every White country with rape, bombs, and gunfire.

>>And a book from..now.

Fake news

i actually think scientology is pretty cool.

Holy shit a book about an event from the 70s.

Meanwhile Al Quaeda destroyed the World Trade Center

Is it possible to write a book about the horrors of scientology in order to cash in without actually having to join? Seems like a booming industry

Look, I'm not saying that the church of Scientology killed Jeremy Blake and Theresa Duncan for trying to expose secrets about the church after Beck approached them hoping to be able to get out and using a filming opportunity out of the state as a means of doing it, but the film was stopped by Scientologist insiders in Hollywood, the couple were murdered and Beck probably threatened or sent to a re-education centre so that he didn't spill the beans on the matter, and in fact give contradictory statements in relation to his involvement with the couple, but I'm also not going to say it's impossible

>implying generational Scientologist celebs like Beck, Neil Gaiman, and Amanda Palmer want out
Nice bait, but in fact it's an excellent life if you have privilege.

Kek

Didn't know I was supposed to be.

get this hot head outta here

you need a lot of money but you get actual superpowers like reading peoples mind and shit

Because I watched this, no way am I joining up to pedo-murder shit, cant believe she hasn't been assassinated for this shit she literally exposed everything

youtu.be/AJ0-VeWMr-A

Quite an accusation. You do know that Sup Forums can be subpoenaed and your identity can be determined for purposes of a defamation lawsuit?

scary

aw, is him scared?

>"I won't hesitate to put ethics on someone else"

What did he mean by this?