If I visit ur cunt as a tourist, can I trust the average taxi driver not to scam me?

If I visit ur cunt as a tourist, can I trust the average taxi driver not to scam me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JZTfvD07AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No
Safer to use Grab, Uber, or any other type of transport service. Taxis here got their heads stuck up the ass.
>see metered taxi
>hi uncle, to xxx please
>that'll be rm25
>nibba we haven't even moved yet
>if you don't want to pay, get out now
fuckers

>hi uncle

bump

no you cant trust any shitalian

yes

taxis are expensive even by their standard tariff
you could just use the Metro, the entrance is right outside the airport

Lol no

>be Brazilian
>call a taxi
>get kidnapped
>die

No, you can't.

It's very important you take a regulated taxi. Because there are many illegal taxi's around that will scam you.

99% yes but taxis here are expensive anyway

nope

what the hell holland? i thought your people were trustworthy?

Yes, but only the blue one (Blue Bird).

Also it is cheaper using Uber anyway.

Yeah, taxis are very common and cheap to the point that owning a car is pretty much useless unless you do out of city transport a lot. Inside the city any trip would cost you between 10-18 shekels depending on how far the distance which in freedom bux equal $2.8-$5. If you take a shared taxi the amount goes down to 1$ to any point in the city.

>shekels

Who says they are Dutch?

>sand

A reported on Amsterdam airport

youtube.com/watch?v=_JZTfvD07AI

A few scams near airports and train stations, unregistered taxis that at best might make you pay slightly less, at worst intimidate you into paying more. Taxis are generally pretty expensive, but I've never had problems with regular ones. Usually I pay between 13 and 25€, when there's not too much traffic.There's an ongoing war with Uber and similar services, so they're trying to offer more services and generally make an effort.

>Pound

god damn I hate traveling because I cant trust anyone

NO. Use Uber.

This is not Colombia in the 90's m8.
But don't use taxis. Seriously, get a Uber.

no you can't. even if they take the quickest route from A to B you will feel like you've been scammed because they're fucking expensive. take a Uber, it's better

>There's an ongoing war with Uber and similar services
Same thing in brazil. Except our war, actually look like a war. People being shoot, cars burning and even beheading.

Airport taxis are scams, don't trust them. Take an uber or get away from the airport and call one

Isn't that the plot to the simpsons?

Actually happen in some tourist traps.
I really don't understand why tourists insist in go to shitholes.
Do you want a beach? For fucking sake. We have 7,491 km of coast. And still, people decide to go to their little Africa experience in rio de janegro and northeast.
Everybody knows that favela is not safe. What a tourist do when arrive in that shithole? They go to the favela to prove to their friends that blacks don't behave like animals (guest who did not manage to go back o his country alive?).

Seriously. Do you want a beach? Go no Santa Catarina. European tier crime, clean beaches, cheap stuff. Don't fucking go to Rio, you retard dumb fuck. If you go to rio, you deserve to watch your wife be raped!

kek

Do you know what separate the human from the monkey?
São Paulo.

no, taxi drivers are basically mafia, at least in Rome. They won't allow any kind of company to compete against them and from time to time they strike and theh beat the ones who don't

Yes.
At least where I live. Don't know how honest they are in more touristic cities.

Just make sure their taxi meter is on.

This guy is fucking hilarious

The taxis themselves are the scam here

yeah but atleast you know exactly what you're getting

No taxis here
t. LA