FIFA 2018

What's your opinion on this group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I1_x0r9zDsY?t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwghYrNK90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put money on Morocco and Portugal going through

Hope Iran and Portugal go through, and that both of them get smashed in later rounds.

Literally zero likeable teams in this group, quite a remarkable coincidence.

Which Morocco?

Just a crazy "coincidence" that Spain and Portugal are in the same group again

based morocco are gonna make it and poortuguese are going out

>ir iran
this bothers me.

>all this countries posting that won't win the WC

get ready to be TSUUUUUUUED faggots

More than FL UK?

are 3 draws enough?

But 3rd place doesn't make it out of the group stage this time

we can get 8-0'ed by Spain in the first match, and we will still win easily vs both morocco and iran, it wont be a challenge at all. if we had Spain on the last match maybe we could've slipped, not like this tho

That's right sweetie, how nice of you to know

6 draws were

isnt portugal stronger than spain?

not at all. we're not much weaker but they'll always have better players

Portugal is a mid-tier team. Always better than England, always worse than Italy. Euros were unbelievable luck

Either Portugal and Spain can be first. Iran and Morocco can already book their flights home for after the third game

I'd tell you but I fear decapitation

I don't get the hype for Spain and Portugal, both got rekt in the groups stage of the last WC and what did they do to improve since then? If anything, their stars (Ronaldo and Iniesta) only got older

At least you guys have a proper self-image

Both teams will rape weaker teams and park the bus and pull a 1-0 against stronger ones.

You'll see that in June

>tfw you will never ever see Portugal win a major trophy again
Man, I loved seeing the asspain in everyones face here in Switzerland.
It might take 50 years for Portugal to maybe get another shot, too bad my lungs won't hold on for that long.

Would be lovely to see a Portugal vs Brazil final once in my lifetime:
youtu.be/I1_x0r9zDsY?t=13s

I'm 100% sure people said the same 4 years ago. And people also said we were nothing but a 1 player team and won't make it past the groups stage

The difference is that while Argentina is getting worse and worse, Portugal actually got pretty good since 4 years ago, true Ronaldo got old, but Portugal is no longer a one man squad, they have promising GOATs in almost every position.

Basically, they're in the same spot Belgium was a couple years ago, about their youths.
I think at the moment, the two nations with the most growing talent are both Portugal and Serbia at the moment, Serbia has huge mental issues, Portugal are basically like a F.Pessoa poem, depressed.

>Argentina is getting worse and worse
Kek, that's just like your opinion man

We also struggled to qualify for the last 2 WCs, Conmebol qualies are quite hard, we had it sightly easier last time because Brazil had a direct spot because they were hosts

>Spain
>EVER parking the bus

a certain diaspora, perhaps?

no, but why would swiss get mad that we won. do they like the french or hate the portuguese

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwghYrNK90

Minute 1:40 and go fuck yourself.
The amount of salt that will flood this board this summer will be a record breaking burthurt.

jesus the amount of subhumans in this video, sports were a mistake desu

Cheering for Portugal, passem por cima da espanha!

>flags
Wow, what a surprise! :^)

>Calling your own people subhumans

There is literally one retard in this video. What subhumans are you refering to? People taking sports so seriously is a bit cringe but far from subhuman.

>one retard

show some fucking respect

if you don't think the majority of this country acts like gipsies, then i have bad news for you...

kinda funny that they put 4 arabic teams in the same group, what were the odds?

Excuse me, but we are proud BLACK moors, not filthy *rab goatfuckers

Shouldn't you be jumping walls instead of shitposting lad

So we are not the most well behaved people in the world. Have you seen the ones that are more well behaved? They are cold and autistic societies. I honestly feel we have a good balance between being laidback and bending stupid rules/laws, and being civilized and kind people. Maybe the problem is where you live. First time i went to Paris when i was 18 like 5 years ago is when i really fell in love with my country, people like you always love to lick foreigner's asses as if they are superior, go abroad and see how they behave and you'll see our little corner of Europe is a fucking paradise on earth.

iran is not arabic moron

I stand corrected, still three north african teams is still a big coincidence.

But there is no wall yet Venancio.

3 Berbers and Persian

True Italian/Spanish way of living is the GOAT, but in any case you are getting flooded with immigrants just like anyone else.

>literally every single country and People next to Iran are Arabs
>somehow Iranians aren't Arabs
Explain this meme please, Iranians and Iraqis look literally the same, their languages are quite similar and they have the same culture and religion

Portugal 0 x 1 Spain
Morocco 0 x 0 Iran
Portugal 0 x 0 Morocco
Spain 2 x 0 Iran
Portugal 0 x 0 Iran
Spain 2 x 0 Morocco

Screencap this post. This is what is going to happen. Portugal goes through without scoring a goal.

their language is indoeuropean, thats all I know

>their languages are quite similar

their languages are not even remotely similar, spic.

Both are much better now. Spain got rid of del Bosque, and Portugal actually has a decent team despite Tsunaldo being older.

Don't semite languages qualify as indoeuropean too?

Sound the same to me, Josuf

Farsi and Arabic aren't even in the same linguistic group

no you silly idiot semetic languages come from the middle east , indo European languages come from India

Not really swisses, more like Albs, Serbs, French, Germans...etc that also live here.
Switzerland is very multicultural, you find plenty of foreigners here, pretty if I'm not wrong 40% of the population here isn't swiss, saw that number somewhere a year ago

>Iranians and Iraqis look literally the same
no they don't.
>their languages are quite similar
holy fuck you're retarded
>they have the same culture and religion
it's almost like you don't know anything about them and just decided to talk out of your ass.

>the neverlands

>indo European languages come from India
No, kek. That means languages from the Indo-European continent. Greek isn't related to India and is still indoeuropean

Arabia is right in the middle between Persia and Europe

>No, kek. That means languages from the Indo-European continent.
wut ?
In the 16th century, European visitors to the Indian subcontinent began to notice similarities among Indo-Aryan, Iranian, and European languages. In 1583, English Jesuit missionary and Konkani scholar Thomas Stephens wrote a letter from Goa to his brother (not published until the 20th century)[5] in which he noted similarities between Indian languages and Greek and Latin.
>Arabia is right in the middle between Persia and Europe
what does that have to do with linguistic , arabia speaks in a semetic language that was originally from babelyon while iran speak an indo european language which comes from proto hindu languages. how hard is that

Come on man, Babylon is located just a few kilometres away from modern Iran

You can't tell they aren't related. They are semitic just like their neighbours. They like to think they are special and shit but don't fall for their memes

indoeuropean languages come from indoeuropean tribes, their place of origin I think was somewhere in Turkey or something like that, and they expanded to other parts of the world like India and Europe.
Hungary is European but their language is not indoeuropean, for example.

Yeah, same like Basque. But you can't deny they are Iberian, just like Castillian people

not one white country in the group

the basque are alledgedly indigenous.
all other iberians are northern europeans that mixed with arabs.

men you are so ignorant, linguists classify langues not some Argentinian shitposter , farsi is classified as an indo european langue and what does them living next to semites mean to their language origins, like you said hungarians live next to indo European speakers but their language isn't indo European. Iranians themselves have a huge percentage of semetic blood because of arab invasions that's well known but their language is still indo European

>all other iberians are northern europeans that mixed with arabs.
citation needed
faggot

good fuck wh*Tes

>portugal stronger than spain
watch our most recent matches in 2010 and 2012, they pushed us to the rope

jesus christ what a faggot

they are all the same, basques just kept their language for whatever reason, the rest of the continent got keked by a couple of horse fuckers
also people exaggerate the mixing

>white education

god how I wish Portugal to fail at group stage, just want to see the faggot Ronaldo cry, have nothing against the country as such

It's the same with Brazil and Argentina desu I always mix up which speak spanish and which portuguese, you look the same and it sounds the same

nah m8, if you want to offend him you're gonna have to use any country other than Brasil or Uruguay.
try Congolombia or maybe Mexico

Absolutely HALAL.

yeah, portuguese and spanish sound pretty much the same if you don't speak any of them

just like farsi and arabic to me

spanish and portoguise are both latin. where as persian is proto-indo european and arabic is semetic.

So, people from Poland are more related to people in Mumbai than Ashkenazim?

we are talking about languages and not races/ethnicities you dumb-ass

The argument started about races/cultures, people are brining the langauge shit to prove Iranians aren't Arabs

The Iranian peoples, or Iranic peoples, are a diverse Indo-European ethno-linguistic group that comprise the speakers of the Iranian languages.
Source: Waldman & Mason 2006, p. 692

are argentinians this retarded? i thought u were white..

i don't care about that. i know that Iranians are rapebabies. i just got triggered when you called farsi an arabic language

Doesn't Portugal have Ronaldo?

THE UMMAYAD WILL RISE RISE

>languages are quite similar
No, they are not. Arab is semitic, Persian is indoeuropean. They are literally two separated linguistic families. German has more in common with Hindi, than Arab with Persian.
>look the same
Could be true, don't know desu
>same culture
No. They have two very different heritages and forms of government.
>same religion
Yes, Islam. But Iran is a different branch of Islam, and yes, it is an actual difference that matters.

To add, Iran is the successor to the old Persian empire, who died and was born again like 5 different times. Irak is a turk province-turned country that was at the center of the whatever caliphate that headed the islamic 'golden age'. They are not the same.

>jordi alba diving
Is this a fucking joke?

kek. France is Africa 2.0 more than Francistan

>IR UK
ftfy

So?

>Morocco
>France B
You mean "Belgium/Netherlands B"?

Iranian came to read about the teams in group B but instead ended up reading a retard being educated by a slightly less retarded guy about Iranian history and the Persian language.

>France
>Morrocco
>not lelgeria

lmao try again somalian

morroco would be the netherlands or belgium

I don't know farsi and arabic looks and sounds very similar to me.

Bora Portugal caralho, até os comemos

Can confirm whollah G