Are Finns white?

It was stated time and time again that they are in fact mongoloids yet they still consider them self white.
Why is that Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hebrewnations.com/articles/tribes/finland/finisrael.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone wants to be white.

>slavs
>white

But do everybody deserve it?

Deserve is the wrong term. Are you implying white privilege exists? White privilege is the term niggers use to point out how white people are far more successful than them.

But to use your own term, I'd say white supremacists who look like dirty crackhead trailer trash don't deserve to be white.

We are white. People may tell you otherwise, but that isn't rooted in fact.

But what is considered white my leaf friend.
I am but a simple morocco jew.
I was in Russia and England and Russian seem to look whiter and more pale yet they are not considered white.

t. proud steppe warrior

hebrewnations.com/articles/tribes/finland/finisrael.html
we wuz merchants n shiet

Then why do people call Asians including in israel?

I'd suck his dick. Just out of respect though

As far as I'm concerned, if you have pale skin, decent intelligence and manners and you can learn skills and provide a service, you're white. If you're a welfare parasite or a dumb gang banger, you can look like a snowman but you're still a dumb nigger inside.

White is more of a mindset really. You see black men in business suits who speak English coherently, people tend to say he's "acting white." Most black news casters do this, put on their white act.

Watch this video where the reporter goes from white to nigger instantly.
youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec

Thank you Canada.

this one isn't

No we are actually blue

No, Finns and us Hungarians descend from Mongols. That's why such small numbers of us can conquer much later enemies

id so have a Finn gf. Maybe one with slight autism so she wouldnt go be a whore.

Hey bro, my Grandparents on one side are Hungarian too. My Granpda is brown but my mom and uncle are white and I'm pale as shit.

There's lots of Hungarians here, lots of Polish farmers too. As far as I'm concerned, Europeans are more my brothers than most Canadians.

i still cant get over this ugly nigger in my star wars

Delete dis

>My Granpda is brown
>Europeans are more my brothers than most Canadians
stay in canada and never leave.

Finnish people are white.

>Hungarian
>grandpa is brown
Fuck off gypsy get the fuck out of my country, also euro fags can fuck off
ITS SOCCER NOT FOOTBALL
ITS THE IMPERIAL SYSTEM NOT THE METKEK SYSTEM
I WANT HUGE HEART STOPPING PORTIONS AT THE RESTAURANT NOT FAGGY LITTLE ONE SNAIL AND ONE CELARY ON MY PLATE BECAUSE WOW ITS SO HIGH CLASS

See what I mean? Canadians are faggots. Soccer sucks man.

So you're saying you're NOT paying for my ticket? I can still stay with you right?

What the FUCK did you just say Sven? Go choke on Jamals dick you faggot
Mongol pride worldwide

holy hell you are retarded, that shitblood is visible as fuck

I really don't care tbqh, it doesn't affect my life in any way.

Thread ended fin bro I already got my answer.
Have a grand day

Estonians aren't white however. Sweden and Finland belong together. We are brothers. Estonia belongs with Russia.

Yeah soccer is a faggot sport OWO WOW HE TOUCHES MY FORESKON HEEEEEELP RED CARD RED CARD PENALTY :'(
Real men play football and hockey, but the cucked CFL is trying to copy the NFL (nigger football league) so the players wear so much body armour they can survive stepping on a land mine.

I'm sure not all Poles are douchebags, but I've heard they are.

We are not brothers. Never have been, never will be. Estonians are our Finnic bloodbrothers while only 1.5% of our Y-DNA can be traced to your pathetic excuse of a country.

The only real footy is AFL, American football is fucking boring.

we all are, stay away and fuck off.
kys preferably

>We are not brothers. Never have been, never will be
Sorry but we are.
>Estonians are our Finnic bloodbrothers while only 1.5% of our Y-DNA can be traced to your pathetic excuse of a country.
That's jewish pseudoscience. They are trying to divide and conquer the North. They will not prevail. Maybe you're one of them?

Because like the thieving niggers they are they stole football from us and turned it faggy. Canadian Football is the true football and only Commonwealth Football is the true original sport evolved from a long history of rugby. American football originally involved a round soccer ball and the rule said if someone was chasing you you could pick up the ball and run, we saw this mess of a sport in the 1800's and showed them how the Anglos do sport.

Finns are honorary balts, ofcourse they're white

But you cucked it up with armour just like you cucked up your government with Trudeau.

Finns have only the purest white genes

Also, Estonia is Nordic

Man I love that flag

Because Americans moved to Alberta in huge numbers that's why Albertans are the most retarded province. Instead of a based blue ensign they just have a blue flag with their crest in the middle
They have the highest circumcision rate in the country
They're all fat and disgusting and want to be cowboys
They're retarded wannabe texans trying to pull their own independence movement
They're like Quebec but more retarded because it's filled with Americans when you see a Canadian spell English in the American dialect he's probably from Alberta.

I'm a finn and consider myself white. I joke about being a mongol for lols though..

We aren't. Swedes caused us most suffering in all of our history. Even after Swedish rule you continued to torment our people with theories about our purported Asiatic origins, because of which we faced discrimination in the United States and elsewhere. We cluster closer to Poles genetically than Swedes. We're not related at all, be it linguistically or by blood. Stay the fuck away from my country and stop trying to separate us from our Finnic brethren, our actual brothers.

Baltoslavs never spread their inferior genes to us, therefore we have retained our Ancient Northern European phenotypes.

So I'll have to change Alberta to America Town.

>filename

that hairyness seems white,
do you have slanted eyes and flat nose?

They're cutlet faggots with a terrorist sand nigger camel jockey for mayor in their biggest city. America can you do a favour for us? Take Alberta in as a territory like Alaska was, and let us "invade" and wipe out Alberta and start over? We promise to buy your weapons for this war

Post dick you slut

Finn's are white, but they're less white than most. Look at their dot, it's slightly off the majority of European countries.

Or maybe it means that we are whiter than anyone else?

>what is genetic isolation
Clueless Amerilard

That's because only Finns are 100% white and all those other countries are full off mulattos

Yea maybe, what I mean is your just different from what's considered the white majority

what about flat nose?
post nose from profile

My parents are Finnish, I'm taller than average, I have a pale skin, light hair, green eyes. Strong jaw, no flat nose or Asian style eyes. What non-white is there in me then?

No.

urge to drink kumys and raid russians with the horde

fine, youre white.
do you have swedish genes?

No.

t. non-white Finnish

no, father's side is all Finns, mother's grandmother was russian.

READ THE STICKY

>tfw I have median folds and a flat nose

Those are some rad eyes m8

voi ei

oi vei

Erm, your inner burger is showing.

All Anglos called it soccer, it was called association football but then British public school children started call it socc football, and eventually just soccer (rugby used to be rugby football, then rugger and eventually just rugby) it's only Britain that decided to change the name to football in the mid 20th century.

The imperial measurement systems full name is the British Imperial System, every Anglo country used it but Australia and New Zealand abandoned us and decided to adopt the eurocuck metric.

When you go to a restaurant why would you pay so much money for such a small shitty meal? I want a huge portion of fish and chips not a little piece of sushi and a French fry.

That's god tier shit right there.

As a hazel eyed, brown haired mutt, I'm jealous

Pää kiinni jonne kohta ne tunkee vielä lisää nekkejä tänne

Thank you, have a pepe

finnlan stronk :DD

das rite

If your country has never won olympic gold in ice hockey you are literally not white

HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ KHANS N SHIT

oi voi juu fägöts