Ugliest actress you can think of, go

Ugliest actress you can think of, go.

Amy Adams

I think

Grace or Mamie?

Christ the one on the left looks like RoboCop with his helmet off.

that's Mamie Gummer

>"I never could stand looking at Bette Davis, so I don't want to see her act.' - Orson Welles

I know who she is.

looks like my ex gf. she was crazy but a good lay.

ur mum

nigga Jonesy is worth ten of you

She may not be attractive, be she aged very well.

Someone post the True Lies pasta.

Either Maggie Gyllenhaal or Carrie Ann Moss

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

don't diss my gooniefu

Thanks.
Thread is done.

Came here to post this.

Some freaky autists think she's hot though?.. she's fucking troll.

bet she's naughty tho

gal gadot

delet

Stop picking on moot.

Nah you just hate her politics

jk she is a qt

did you get her to do coinplay?

Step it up guys.

Imagine

Thread over. Move along.

Fuck

for you

Oh lawd

Indians are disgusting

You beat me to it.

Nah, she's just old and you're a Sup Forumsfaggot. There are at least 10 or 11 uglier actresses on television right this moment.

she's fuckin' up my christmas

This

And she was River Pheonix's chick rite? Wow.

Maggie Gylenal is top tier uggo

Someone post the pasta

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Lol she's so sweaty

Looks like somebody left the Aunt Jemima bottle too close to the burner.

How do you go from this...

to this

she took the bogpill

To this?

I'd still hit it.

>420

DUDE

The cute one.

KEK

Good one

>that body tho

>me on the right

Yup

HNNNNNNNNNG

Ow

Fuck DELETE THIS

Rude

So brave

I'd fuck maisy, but I wouldn't wait 3 days to use a high quality batch of cum. I'd eat a bunch of junk food, make sure I'm dehydrated, and jack off beforehand. I'd blast a runny teaspoonful of semen that slips out and doesn't get stuck in her vagina. I wouldn't want to fertilizer her eggs. If they did become fertilized I'd hope it wouldn't be viable 3 months later. I'd want to get like some kind of abortion. I'm sure she gives great head and does anal though.

Her piss probably tastes like birthday cake.

I like her dude. She can marry me, she was in Goonies.

I saw her up close in person and she is one scary looking lady.

what...the...fuck!

they look like WOLL SMOTH edits.

10/10 in britain

You're shit taste is showing

MOMMY

Oh my fucking god what happened to her?? She looks like the fucking fat cenobite from Hellraiser.

FUCKYOU
U
C
K
Y
O
U

Maggie was cute for a few minutes back in the day. Secretary was hot AF and she had a certain odd attractive plain look to her that worked.

But she did not age well, her brother got literally all of the good genes.

dem ashy nipples

>m-m-muh pol

She's hideous and I've had to look at her for as long as I've been alive.

If we were going for objectively ugliest it would be Leslie Jones, no contest.

JUST

>she's hot because i know her from my shitty fantasy show!!

I was about to say leslie jones

>dat Pedro look
holyfuckingkek
did she shit on the car or what

>Lil bit greasy

FUCK you OP, I was so in love with her on Raising Hope

I wish to God this shit was bannable.

is that a C-section scar?

Fuck you

Same here

this desu

Underrated post

delelt thes

rate my goblin-fu

beautiful on the inside/10

kys

this

puked on myself/8

she looks like Emma Stone.

>not wanting to knock up a rich girl

sad

She had a nice butt on the show. Too bad it's hard to find pics of it.

Not sure if she's still doing it, but I don't seem to notice it on what little I see of normal TV anymore. But goddamn was she fucking annoying when she was popping up in commercials and just seemed to keep trying so hard to act like she was attractive. Constantly popping up, and it was like she figured if she behaved as if it was a fact, that everyone else would go along with it too.

That one commercial really sealed that whole mindset too.