Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Ana
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pertamax

roll

>Malay friend 1: Smoking isnt halal
>Malay friend 2: then why do so many malays smoke
>mfw

See this cunt? Allowing women to vote and run for politics was a mistake.

>smoking is haram meme

lmao, tell them they fall for the jews propaganda

pengen ngentot gan

kontak perek twitter aja

>travel to taiwan is now visa-free for flips
what fools

3 hours before the biggest Indonesian propaganda on tv

PKI is scapegoat to cooperate with USA. Those people who claimed tobe be PKI survivor are part of conspiracy

t. muhammad

>scapegoat
typical indon mentality, the victim is always innocent.

How many of you named Muhammed, Ali, and Abdul? Even as a Vietnamese, I know ones that do.

Hi, Nyugen.

wtf, i love nguyen now

I am Phan through.

Okay

twitter bnyk jablay. mau ane kasih nomer whatsapp?

>muhammad
me, feels bad man

apakah instagram atau medsos sejenisnya itu baik ?
t.hermit

i boikot this thread

enakan coli bosku

cycle almost complete
>indon made last thread
>m'laysia made this thread
>pinoy WILL make next thread

WE AINT EVER GETTING OLDER *sick artificial sounds*

hi phan nguyen

I know you memeing, but both Phan and Nguyễn are family names, so what you wrote makes no sense.

ok Mr. hyunh

A lot including me, names are made up of two words and those are the common first word so normally you call a person by the second word. This only applied to pureblood commoners, nobility and mixed ones have longer names except for those with chinese blood where it usually becomes malay word+chinese word.

instagram cuma buat cari bahan coli gan. twitter+insta biasanya banyak. fb cuma buat meme.

what about pham?
like this guy wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Ana
is he a viet?

Reddit paling bagus.

So "we" unanimously decided to bring /asean/ back? Did I miss something?

melayu mudah lupa

(((we)))

We didn't. Malaysians are just tired of making threads for themselves. They let other people do the job for them. /nusantara/ only existed to prove a point and we did. /asean/ was dead during /nusantara/ existed. They had to basically beg us to come back. Don't you remember all the post there that said something about pity asean.

Both /asean/ and /nusantara/ were dead for 3 straight days. Only after /asean/+/nusantara/ was made then it was alive again. We just simply don't have the manpower to sustain a thread by ourselves. Even average nusantara threads don't go past 150 posts.

That's because you fucks are just lazy to make threads. And Malaysians have lives beyond posting on Sup Forums. I mean lots of neets are from flipland. It's actually weird that /asean/ isn't here at all.

There was no topic to talk about anyways, half the posts was attention whoring people

Well, I had no problem with /asean/ personally except tripfags, attention whores, Sup Forumsfags, racists, shitposters, whitey who thinks that this is the perfect place to get brown gf. If those things came back I'd be the first to jump the boat.

It's because of NEETs don't bump the thread during night time.

Galing naman kumanta ni Konomi Suzuki sa personal. Ang cute pa niya.

>chef asks in ws group for three (3) people to help him
>no one responds
>he lashes out at me
:v

Also, I don't think I'm mentally fit to work in a kitchen. I'm a bit spergish and I know I'm weird as heck, I've even got reprimanded for asking apparently "stupid" questions.

Am I reading too much into this????

>:v

It's still 2010 here I NEED my emoticons!
:/

There's no stupid questions. Your professor is just too lazy to answer.

eg. from today
>Chef: I need 3 people to help me
>Me: On Monday?
>Chef: Can't be today right?
>Chef: Ofc on Monday!

I'm gonna fuck myself over unless I look into """performance enhancers"""

Do you plan to watch Lost Song since Konomi is in it?

I've had a boss like that once, the guy can't help but reply everything with sarcasm when you're expecting a firm yes or no. I quit the job along with half the office workers.

Malem2 kebangun sakit perut asu.

pahingi ng kantot gan

4.30am and here I am, just jerked off after watching Schindler's List.

Nice tits on the cast

Based aseans

/asean/ is back
I love you guys.

You're up early

Ignorant Ameri-fag here. I know this is loosely related to the thread topic and I all around don't fit in here, but what do people in Southeast Asia think of cannabis? Is it popular? I understand its legality but I am interested in its popularity in the black market there.

Death sentence in Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines if caught.

Yikes. You'd think after the the cultural roots with cannabis in other Asian countries they wouldn't be so anal about it.

Today's the day guys.
RIP /nusantara/
RIP Malaysian Grand Prix

Three episode rule. I read it had really bad CG or something.

>Philippines
Not yet, Senate hasn't approved it yet, and the Senate hasn't discussed it since last year.

One province here is quite infamous for illegal cannabis production and they are the only province with functioning but limited sharia law.

I wish

>Not yet
I was implying you get DUTERTE'D and die while being arrested.

>RIP Malaysian Grand Prix
This is a political move by Najib. The Malaysian F1 was run by one of Mahathir's sons. Najib has basically purged all government and government linked corps of Mahathir's brood. He even got the lgbttrannygaysex loving Marina Mahathir booted from writing Shillary-esque op-ed columns on The Star newspaper.

>Germany, the UK, and other European countries are fighting tooth-and-nail to save their grands prix
>they'll do anything just to keep their races
>France is only making a comeback next year after almost 10 years away
>meanwhile, Malaysia willingly lets go of their GP, despite no one asking them to leave
Unfair. I know MotoGP is more popular there, but MotoGP just doesn't have the worldwide prestige and visibility that F1 has.

Speaking of F1, is the Singapore GP still in trouble, or did they finally get a new contract? It would be really sad for F1 to lose its only pure night race and to leave the SEA market.

Why is this faggot so autistic about race crap?

Boss macam tu memang asshole. orang tanya detail memain pulak macam budak sekolah. Kang salah tau pula marah
Caucibai langsi pukimak babi buto anjing lancau nate punya boss

>MotoGP is more popular there, but MotoGP just doesn't have the worldwide prestige and visibility that F1 had.

Did you live in 2006?

He likes cars that go vroom vroom really fast

Been an F1 fan since I was in preschool, can't be helped.

If you blow that smoke in my face I'll make you eat that vape.

>current year
>dota
though looks like a viet alright, and that's a unique viet name

how big is racing in pacific islands cunts?

>tfw got hired as a programmer on a top company
>don't know shit aside from hello world and fizzbuzz in php

How did that happen?

Try learning conditionals, variables, loops, and arrays first. The basics.

>How did that happen?
Connections

> php
dead script

he is fizzbuzzing, definitely he already know the basic.

Do you guys have "gaijin hunters" in your countries too?

Dumb question. Of course you do. How often do you guys meet them?

>post in generals
>meeting any people
they're not gaijin hunters though, more like cheap degenerate which you can find in any bar and highschooler hangout place

gak

>php
what year is it again? 1998?

>How did that happen?
Recto
I know but I don't see it going anywhere soon. Most companies still use php.

What with the massive influx of indonesians in /aseanime/

/nusantara/ died.

Man the line here at the con is long.

According to the statistics, a staggering amount of seemingly humanoid but irritatingly repulsive creature known as weebs seem to be attracted to an anime oriented imageboard. Due to their underdeveloped minds which are severely lacking in neurons, they cannot find a better escapism than a crudely drawn mongoloid females that they find arousing. Surely I can only feel pity on these heretical abominations and pray that they can never spread their defective genes.

I am thoroughly ashamed to share precious oxygen with them.

>cultural roots with cannabis
kek, cannabis is not native here in south east asia.

kebelet eek

berak lah bangsad

eek dulu ah

what con?

eek

You speak Somali?

What will you do now that Index III is coming but there is no Mami Kawada?

beol

A bit rude

What /asean/ countries is Crunchyroll available there? I'm asking this and I don't watch Crunchyroll but I feel that its not available inside Southeast Asia.

it seem its not available in Indonesia

The problem is that you used the wrong browser to watch Crunchyroll and Flash isn't working so download something like Chrome or Firefox, it'll fix the problem. Or you could download Flash to watch immediately.

obviously not in tagalog infested area

weather so shit,hot days and rain when the sun is gone,I want rain when the sun is up dammit

fake it while you actually learn how to do it yourself

>download something that i don't understand
no please, i don't want to broke my notebook again

Why?
Angel 3Piece is available in your country but the Flash shit had to be activated in order to watch it, not because of licensing restrictions.

bumping for malay-chan