It's a "Jim's prank goes too far and he causes a man to become permanently brain damaged" episode

>it's a "Jim's prank goes too far and he causes a man to become permanently brain damaged" episode

>Jim challenged Deangelo to a free-throw line dunk in which Deangelo accepts. However, after dunking, the hoop collapses on him, and he is sent to the hospital. He later reappeared in the office dressed in a hospital smock while speaking gibberish.
>In "Lotto", Deangelo was mentioned by Darryl saying that he's dead, but Andy corrects him saying he's not dead, just his brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeR2s2goaoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rZVAQSSWVVo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut-_M1Tib2s
youtube.com/watch?v=g-46anOipH4
theoffice.tistory.com/entry/5x19-Golden-Ticket-Deleted-Scenes-Trivia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's a "Jim assaults a coworker" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=ut-_M1Tib2s

>hillary voter

>it's a "Stanley drops his vintage hentai collection in front of everybody" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=g-46anOipH4

>it's a "Michael has enough and calls everybody in the office out on their shit" episode

theoffice.tistory.com/entry/5x19-Golden-Ticket-Deleted-Scenes-Trivia
4:25

>it's a "Jim Molests Pam, but she doesnt care until somebody else sees it" episode

I love the Office but I don't even like Jim. I think his pranks to Dwight are funny, but he literally has no fucking personality. Just imaging hanging out with the most normie guy possible. Literally nothing exciting about him

*blocks your path*

I don't remember this...

>It's a "Jim literally spends hours and hundreds of dollars on meatballs over the span of a few weeks to get some cheap laugh out of a diabetic fat guy" episode

Plus imagine someone who replied to you in a sarcastic insulting manner over the smallest error.

*unsheathes boom mic*

>it's a "accounting teacher is hung over so we spend class watching two episodes of the Office" episode

I miss high school.

You mean the majority of voters? Lol

don't have to imagine, look where we are

That guy was such a whiteknighting faggot

it's a deleted scene
this could mean every time he was doing a crossword he was really looking at hentai

This episode was banned in the US

Everyone who wasn't Micheal or Dwight were annoying cunts.

Reminder that Kevin is the real Scranton Strangler and he's still out there.

Never understood why they started having the "camera crew" interact with the cast when they pretty much dropped the whole mocumentry angle after the second season

LOL it's funny because it's true.

to be fair, it's a plurality, not a majority

poly sci major. yes you are correct but it was also the majority.

>it's a jenna Fischer episode
Really depressing ones, aren't they?

No they didn't. They have talking heads in every episode

They did but that's about the only thing they kept. In the beginning they'd actually answer questions regarding the office as if it were a documentery. They also sometimes requested to not film in the first season iirc.

Cute.

>They don't even make houses like that in Scranton. So I'm never, gonna...

Best episode
>what did you guys do?
>we talked about our changing bodies

>I think we should spend less time in personal stuff and more time on business
>we're fine with the balance we've struck

majority of people who voted, not majority of people who could vote

when the documentary was first released how did they manage to marathon it all in one night?

that tummy

This is fucking weird

I remember in the fourth season Jim specifically asks the camera guy to hide when he was stalking Karen in the parking lot

Agreed. It was actually kind of jarring. It was on it's ninth season, for fuck's sake. It's not like they were still finding their format. No one was watching the show for "realism" anyways.

Never seen this. I like when Michael lets his brilliance overtake his ignorance.

I wish they kept that scene in. Always nice to see jim and Pam get their comeuppance

What was the deal with the art school guy that wanted to bang pam??

To show she valued Jim over her dreams.
And then she spoils joms dream. What a cunt

They cut him out real quick which was confusing. Also what about that bullshit with the camera man. I hate pam so much.

Also, am i alone in hating plop?

They had a decent number of gags involving the crew, like when Michael and Holly accidentally turn their mics all the way up while they make out

They actually keep it up really well. >Characters take their mics off occasionally
>the camera films things through window blinds when they don't want the characters to know they're watching
>characters talk to the "film crew" directly during several of the taking head scenes, even though the camera doesn't show them
>characters just generally reacting differently or choosing not to say certain things when they glance over at the camera and remember that they're being filmed

I just rewatched the whole thing recently and I had forgotten how much they kept it up, especially when you watch shows like Parks and Rec or Modern Family where they do talking heads every so often, but only as a lazy way to do exposition or punch lines.

>yeah, i like that guy

god i fucking hate jim

based stanley. jacking off to hentai makes you worldly.

I always took it as her being embarrassed. She didn't want the camera to capture the idea that she might have feelings for someone not her fiance.