Fuck it, I know Independence hasn't started yet, but we already won

Fuck it, I know Independence hasn't started yet, but we already won.

Get in here Catalonia bros, let's celebrate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJgOA-vSnPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

scotland 2.0 here we go :D

>cant enter european market
>have to rejoin spain after a year
>spain will give you an even rawer deal then you have now

sc*talan subhumans

Civil War here we go :D

you jinxed it idiot

This.

I hope civil war spreads here.

Viva la Catalonia
Viva la refugee
>tfw independent Catalonia will solve the migrant crisis by importing them in from other nations

Y E S

how would win?
A squad of Mossos or a bunch of Caga tios

A petition has been handed to the government here to offer Catalonia to become an autonomous federal state of Austria if the EU won't let them enter the common market and Schengen kek

I hope we bomb the shit out of B*rcelona like back in '36

Literally who?

when will scatalans stop losing lads, its not fucking fair

Godspeed user.
t. South Brazilian

smelly dumb pnf scum

REEEEEEEEE
If Catalonia seperates, the Basques will follow and soon other European seperatist movements will feel encouraged. It would be a fucking pain in the ass if we lost Bavaria. UNITED STATES OF EUROPE NOW HEIL MERKEL!!

>Giving independence to minorities
Disgusting.jpg

They are a people of losers. Just like the Jews in Europe 100 years ago, who would scream oy gevalt but never fight back the pogroms.

>It would be a fucking pain in the ass if we lost Bavaria
Stop importing refugees. This is the main reason why they talk about separatism.

Bavarians always felt critic about being in one country with Prussians. At the moment there's indeed a critical relationship between Merkel's party and its Bavarian offspring (currently ruling Bavaria).

Civil war when

When NK invades SK.

Of course YES is going to win. Most of the parties who want NO refuse to accept the referendum and haven't even campaigned.

These elections are not just illegal, they are morally invalid. Secessionists only want to trample over anyone who opposes them. It's an authoritarian mindset, and I'm very proud to oppose it.

I'm french and living in Barcelona, are you going to kick me out once you're independent?

Fucking idiots.

We will kick you out even if they don't become independent, gabacho

w-why?

What's going to happen if the "yes" vote win? I can't see the Spanish government bending over, or any other European State recognizing Catalunia for that matter, so will Catalan independentists just chimp out and claim they're being oppressed or something?

If they don't stop, they're political leaders will be arrested, Catalans will chimpout, go home and that will be the end of it.

Their*

Godspeed user.

do catalans remember Provence?

commie

They should just let Andorra annex them

we need a united Europe. There's no point in creating a new state.

>we need a united Europe

No, it was a stupid diea when Napoleon tried it, it was a stupid idea when Hitler tried and it's a stupid idea now.

>so will Catalan independentists just chimp out and claim they're being oppressed or something?

Yeah that's pretty much what they are doing right now and have done for the last decades, even though Catalonia is the spanish region with the second highest number of representatives in the congress, and any catalonian citizen has the same rights as anyone.

These people do not understand the concept of european citizenship. They only understand democracy if it's attached to an ethnic characteristic, ie. they are more like african tribalists

I really hope you achieve it just to see you crying in a couple of years asking if they'll take you back. It will teach a lesson to every rebel province worldwide

These posts are all mine, just crossed the border to trigger a spanish internet war.

fash

bullshit nigger

nice try, spaniard

back to your land

Back to Olivenza I guess

Yes.

Viva Catalonia.
Fuck those anti democratic faggots who want to stop you guys with force.

So even if this was legit what would happnen if like the southern part of Catalonia voted no? In theory shouldn't they stay part of Spain? Why should they be oppressed and have to join a rogue nation based on whim of soccer fans mad Real Madrid has been better lately.

>americans

There have been butifarrendums before and no one took them seriously. This will amount to nothing as always

nothing will happen

CATALUNYA! SI!

>Spain is a social construct
>Catalonia is a indivisible nation
Yeah they are that fucking dumb. The funny thing is that the wealthiest regions in Catalonia all want to remain and if it wasn't for gerrymandering the butifarrendum parties would have lost the last election
youtu.be/VJgOA-vSnPI

Catalonian independence will lead to a new found prosperity for the region

Who /international brigade/ here?

this is what happens when you have low approval of the US

good luck chucks ;)

>I will be able to join the Viriatos in my lifetime
nice