Why do protestshit """Christian""" zionists suck at making kino?

Why do protestshit """Christian""" zionists suck at making kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vyy_bY1eUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never understood the need for these movies. When will the US government ever tell Christians to not be Christian?

practically every liberal i know hates christians
they also love muslims which is rly interesting

It's funny that it's 2017 and atheists STILL have no answer for pic related

You mean aside from when they do it now?

this is Sup Forums-tier neckbeard hyperbole. I've never met anyone in my life that genuinely "hated" christians. your fedora might be on a little tight there, paco

>practically every liberal i know hates christians
most liberals I know are christian
they also love all people because that's what christians are supposed to do

anyways, link to their facebooks for proof

i don't really know what to tell you maybe you're not paying attention to it, dont see why youre instantly upset too. even just by lurking this board you can see a ton of liberals hating christians and often use an argument like this saying christians arent really even christians bc they arent liberal and loving and accepting of everyone

What is agnosticism

not what you think it is

To be honest i don't really care if people believe in God. Do whatever gives you comfort and be happy.

Babette's feast was the best protestant movie.

Hacksaw Ridge was decent, but made by a catholic.

>You want me to have a belief? No bro i'm centrist

Conservatives in general suck at making art. Mel Gibson and Salvador Dali being among the few exceptions.
The apostolic denominations can be conservative but they generally aren't anti-intellectual like protestants are.

If people can just make shit up. Then I chose to believe that agnosticism is a belief

Can Muslims save Kino?

Well for starters they're not kino, they're flicks

Shiite Muslims can

>protestshit
So are you a mick or a beaner? Both are equally as bad desu

Because they don't have to try. They are guaranteed to make money from the people they pander to.

A lot like kids movies. Guaranteed profit, minimum effort and budget.

This is a fallacy. You can't prove a negative

I saw that first movie and almost had several aneurysm during the scenes with the teacher. Call me a fedora if you want.

Christianity has been under attack for decades both from within (paid subverters) and without (Hollywood, activist groups, etc.).

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vyy_bY1eUw

Shit movie. At least post some Panahi, he is alive and a better filmmaker familio.

Still better than "God's Not Dead"

Gypsies in Europe and niggers are Protestant, so which one are you?

zootopia was legit kino though