"Most Chinese people are aliens, you can tell if you look at their faces"

"Most Chinese people are aliens, you can tell if you look at their faces"

just what the fr*ck did he meant by this!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=OTpciqjpVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is this?

>watching KSTV
>it's a 'Sam goes on a misogynistic rant about single mothers and millennial whores' episode

oh wait that was every episode

>roastie detected

No wonder his show was cancelled.

Silence.

o-okay.

when did canceled get two Ls

desu it's funny watching his face darken the moment a single mother's kickstarter appears on screen, you know straight away he's going to start a rant

borrowed one from your mom after she had you

Dam that nigga ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc
heres the vid btw

That episode where he suddenly talks about men in their 20s wasting their early years and turning 30 with no prospects really hit me off guard. I'm scared of watching anything else by him now.

this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=OTpciqjpVa8

He's obviously not right in the head.

Speaking of which.... Tonight is the night.

sam "no hymen, no diamond" hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g

>That episode where he suddenly talks about men in their 20s wasting their early years and turning 30 with no prospects

He's one to talk. He can't even afford health insurance.

at least he went for his dreams and got a taste

Tim stop shitposting and pay your ex's alimony. She can't feed herself you know

even I have health insurance and I'm a fucking idiot

the whole point of that video is he's describing himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

Say what you want about Sam Hyde, he's fucking correct. Sup Forums was right.

all that mattered was if his show was funny or not, and it was.

Shut up whore

Quiet baby factory, I can smell your yeast infected cunt through the internet

>beta chimes in 5 hours too late

murda urself

Is this supposed to be the allstate commercial?

Stop talking.

s-sorry

how does he not have health insurance?

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c&t=1s

Even though I'm not spending my 20s fucking around and being a lazy bum, I am already knee deep in the wageslave lifestyle. STEM field, pays well, long hours, very little vacation days, overall very draining. I have prospects, but i have no life.

Nobody wins

You're doing good though. He's blasting people who do literally nothing and then reach 30 or 40 with absolutely no prospects.

>I have no skills to earn a decent living income and see myself off to comfort in my late 60s, but at least I went to some mad parties and got to travel india when I was young!!!1!

>did he meant

fuck off to

kino

>And the question everyone seems to ask is, do Asians have souls? And the answer is yes, but they operate on a hivemind mentality.

Who else here gonna an hero sometime in their 30's? I figure my parents will be dead, I already know I'm too stupid for university and too limp wristed for a manual labor job, so I figure I'll just peace out a little earlier then other folks

Heh

Kinda feel you.
I'm like a zombie. The only time I have left is on the week-end, which I spend mostly alone now because none of my friend is single anymore. I don't enjoy the things I used to like as much, and it seems my interest for them is vanishing by the day, while I have no new hobby that seem appealing to me.

My last relationship was 3 years ago; all the parties I go the only cute girl there spends the night talking with her boyfriend; nightclubs are a sordid affair where every chick is surrounded by 3 dudes trying to tap dat ass; dating sites and apps are just a catalog of girls that'll never like or message me back. Can't even remember the last time I've talked to a girl I was interested by.

At that point I just want a hug.

It means he tries way too hard to be edgy when he's not particularly funny.

he just hides behind goofy editing because he lacks the comedic chops

he isn't clever or quick witted, he has nothing insightful to say, every video that of his that gets tossed around can essentially be summed up as "bitter 30 year old can't handle the passage of time"

>clever
>quick witted
>insightful
Oh man, smart-- wow, heavy post.
Educated opinion, man.

He does have some insight into the psychology of neet/underachieving manchildren in their 20s and offers some advice to them, which has some value at least. Still interesting to listen to even if some of his beliefs are a bit wacky and his humour is hit-and-miss to the extreme.

why does destroy those stock fans so much? is it like a gag?

That's part of the joke. He describes the mistakes of his own life as a warning against those who watch. It's like the Rutgers video and the future of Arts students and he describes his own life.

its a meme

>Nobody wins

Work part-time, live modestly and pursue your passions in your off-time.

You fell for the wagecuck meme.

You just described me word for word. All my best friends are in relationships now and barely have time to hang out. Every month or so I meet up with them, but they have to drag their girlfriends everywhere they go for some reason. The only true passion/hobby I really have left (besides alcohol) is reading books. Video games have become boring timesinks that just let me live in a temporary fantasy for 30 minutes. People think I'm weird for not having hobbies like watching sports, being a car enthusiast or any other normie shit like that.

I'm tired from work to the point where I just want to sit at home all day and read on weekends. I'm stockpiling a ton of money and I'm not really doing anything with it besides pay bills. Am I supposed to marry a fat whore and blow all of it on a shitty house + minivan? And speaking of women, I haven't talked to a woman that I was attracted to in a long time. I'm not talking about physical attraction either. Online dating is a cesspool, clubs are shit, bars are filled with washed out cunts in their late 20s with sociology degrees.

My biggest fear is that all this shit will carry into my 30s and 40s. Evetually I'll "settle" with the first girl that is interested in me. I'll have kids, buy a house and live with a smile plastered on my face while I have a miserable high paying job. All the money I make will be funneled into my spoiled kids and cunty fat wife. Sometimes I want to sell it all and live on a farm