Let's make the Force Awakens better

Let's make the Force Awakens better.
>Knights of Ren are there with Kylo throughout and have their own lightsabers
>Kylo still 1v1s Finn and wins pretty easy with the Knights of Ren watching
>Rather than the lightsaber going to Rey, it goes to Luke
>Luke proceeds to 1v6 them holding them off till they get a call to retreat cause the planet is about to blow up
>Rey can still be a Jedi later
>Luke can be the one to comfort and reunite with Leia

okay
>it doesnt exist

It was garbage, just fucking forget about it.,

that would be deus ex machina save
very ugly
maybe less ugly than misterious matery by Rey
but still ugly

It really was garbage. Looking back it was so one dimensional and unoriginal. I would describe it as "inoffensive" at best.

Obviously compared to the prequels its a work of genius, but once they are out of the picture its fairly bland.

>Get rid of Starkiller base, it doesnt make sense
>ditch han solo much earlier in the story
>get rid of that yoda looking orange thing
>explain how the FUCK that lightsaber made it from the bottom of cloud city to that chest just randomly. So forced.

>its a work of genius
regurgitating everything and shitting on the old characters, pure genius!

adapt the story of Jacen Solo. end the first movie with the fall and kill him in the 3rd one

Luke on the starkiller base?

I love the prequals for the world building,

Compare that to this waste of space and I honestly never will understand why people like it.

>"we are the resistance"

who are you resisting ? isn't the new republic a thing ?

>oh no that system blew up from starkiller base as we watched.

ok how does not make sense, where is everything in relation to one another and why should I care about these planets ?

all in all its a shit movie

>>explain how the FUCK that lightsaber made it from the bottom of cloud city to that chest just randomly.
That would take too long and no one really cares. There is a book about it

Rey is naked throughout the whole movie.

How then?

stop making up bullshit you fucking faggot

>who are you resisting ? isn't the new republic a thing ?
read bloodlines to find out (its crap)
>why should I care about these planets ?
Thats where the new republic was ruling from

>read bloodlines
Fuck disney

It's extra depressing because one of Stars War's strengths originally was that it not only didn't need any sort of supplementary material to make sense, everything felt like a rich world full of depth (even though none of it had been written). You didn't have to come home from the theater and google
>who is the black robot guy
>how does farm child understand beep boops
To figure out what the fuck everyone is talking about. With Force Awakens I still have no idea how the fuck anything works and who is affiliated with what exactly.

At no point did the movie feel like it made any sense on it's own. Not even in a "it's a sequel" sense, I mean in the "you need to buy 5 books, a comic series, and an interview with he design team to grasp any of this."

>I love the prequals for the world building,

That's called having autism.

>and I honestly never will understand why people

See?

>>explain how the FUCK that lightsaber made it from the bottom of cloud city to that chest just randomly. So forced.

The only thing that makes sense is that Vader, seeing the first lightsaber he ever built, caught it with the force after chopping it off of Luke. Vader kept it in his castle on Mustafar, where it was found by someone after the fall of the Empire.

>death star planet is not in the movie
>rey is not in the movie
>finn is now main character
>finn is white
there i fixed it

autism is at home on Sup Forums, what are you doing here normalfag?

that makes no sense at all faggot