Hello, I am finished. Prove me wrong

Hello, I am finished. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKgJ26QabU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you've been featured on the Sup Forums catalog after all. So you must be a well performing somebody.

>satan trips
he's finished

you are finished, trips confirm

You play good even when you don't score. Some argie barca player however....

leaf will show up any second now

lmao

lmao

the sadomasochit of celta vigo

this post is so sad lmao

seems to me that you are SEETHING
enjoy your celta viga draw LMAO

I'm so ronery

what's the conversion rate at now?

dude relax.... im sure that losing the league to valencia will be fine
getting knocked out by anderlecht will be OK

>The Menace of San Mames
oh, wait

(make that 4 btw, lol)

>t.3% shot conversion

Madrid would statistically be better off with him on the bench and anyone else taking those shot

>I-I'm not c-crying
lmao

>this canacuck literally on every single ronaldo thread

give it a rest lad

have to keep reddit at bay. thanks for making it easy for me

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sporting, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on La Liga, and I have over 300 confirmed penalty kicks. I am trained in header conversion and I’m the top goal scorer in the entire portuguese list. You are nothing to me but just another Eibar. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of accountants across Spain and your account is being wiped right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your money. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can score on you in over seven hundred headers, and that’s just with my fabulous head. Not only am I extensively trained in penalty kicking, but I have access to the entire team of the Real Madrid and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit goal all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is he the new Romanianfag?

I'm just waiting for Vlad to join in from Romania. He and the leaf a gay lovers.

I see the Satanic rituals with homosexual and sodomite orgies to put a marketing lie "on top of the world" have finally come to take their toll

nice OC. this is a blue board however

>e-evelything wir be o-ok

He IS the romanianfag. He literally uses different proxies to try to save himself in his own threads. Most of the time he uses a hue proxy that almost always posts a couple minutes after he starts a thread.

great meme. always the reddit fags too

STOP
BULLYING
RONALDO
RIGHT
NOW

Literally the same person

The real question is whether the leaf tsunaldo fag and curry fag are the same person. Their inabilty to stop posting is very similar

from what I saw, he had a nice shot around minute 70 (hit the post) and a nice heading around minute 80 (great jump) even though he is older and shitty at dribbling he is still a top goal scorer, also he is hiding is power level for the world cup.

it's not the orgies la, it's the aids

seems to me that you are SEETHING
enjoy your Bilbao draw LMAO

uhh lol

Soccer ain't like horse shoes and hand grenades. You don't get credit for being close.

its not just ronaldo, spanish football in general is in a steep decline

>atletico look poor, greaseman will leave in the summer
>barca suck, suarez is terrible, umtiti is kill and if messi doesn't do something no one does
>madrid look worse each week, ronaldo is looking more and more useless, benzema has been trash for a while, bale is permainjured

for the first time in a decade.. are we heading back into the PL era?

point is that he is not finished yet i dont care if he scores or wins the league, all I want is ronaldo at 100% for the world cup and the fact he can still jump higher than others and make powerful long shots and hit the target proves that he is not finished

>barca
that's a small boat, you mean barça.
if you're missing the "ç", then write it as barsa.
barca and barça sound very different.

>he shot once in the 70th minute against the #16 team of the table
>2 goals in liga at half season
>h-he's not finished!
sad

Cant wait for Spain to end the portugal meme at the world cup

literally in awe of your autism

First world countries dont use poverty characters.

how would you feel if you had to read "ikrael" instead of "israel" everytime?

not him but then just say barsa or barza

if we spelled israel with a stylized s i wouldnt care one bit if someone with a different keyboard layout cut some corners.

I wouldn't mind either, but it's not a stylized c, it's a completely different sound, "ç" sounds like "s" and "c" sounds like "k".
the correct spelling should be "barsa".
"barca" sounds like "barka".

>this bullying of the leaf

END THIS NOW

>saving your power level for the WC and champions league finals
>sp thinks your finished

first time on here lad?

your right about everything, but ronaldo has been playing pretty well. He's not scoring anywhere near as much as Real needs him too, but he is far from the problem when it comes to why real is performing at the level they are

you misunderstand me, if we spelled israel with this s sounding c, i wouldnt care if people wrote icrael. it's the closest in writing without adopting a different layout.

like, that's only how he writes it on a tibethian powerranking messageboard, you know he pronounces it correctly

why do they transcribe the german ß as ss or sz and not B then?

Valid point friendo

This is the most retarded post ive read in a while
Even worse than the leaf

>if messi doesn't do something no one does
Paulinho to be desu

ronaldo made his game around scoring-

when he doesn't score he adds nothing to the team.

deal with it

Do not worry brother, for their only joy comes from tbe despair of another man.
Let them enjoy today and we will enjoy the Balon d'Or ceremony.

you know what, i can see your point. (though personally i wouldnt mind someone writing straBe or whatever)

FIFA and UEFA are monitoring Sup Forums so if you keep making these threads then they won't give him his 5th ballon d'or

true story

Bitch shut the fuck up pls..

this is so sad, we are seeing how his mediocre career completely fades to shit in slow motion, reminds me of the last days of freddie mercury

The fact that Messi talked to Maffeo on a previous match before this happened makes me laugh so hard
youtube.com/watch?v=MKgJ26QabU4

LMAO

>being that much of a bitch and then bumping into another player and acting like you were shoved
Fucking kek, Redmos is a little faggot.

it's quite interesting to note all the parallels between these two
>both were gay
>both had aids
but the difference is freddie mercury was actually good in his job

I agree with you on ç but ß is ſ and ʒ together, not B. Why do you have s and ç anyway, why not just use one or the other?

>be gay
>practice safe sex
>get AIDS from tainted blood transfusion anyways

man it just wasn't fair

french borrow, you have them too
>façade
the influence is bigger the closer you are

Romania has the based ABL, Canada has no based posters however

Can you try again please

Why are you shitposting on Sup Forums Ronald Tsu?

I can't, you are finished

lmao

I am sad.

Ronaldo is the undisputed GOAT

Which one?

>the camomile of la liga

Clearly. His 2 world cups speak for themselves.

lmao

>goat

is that why arabs rate him?

I shall reiterate for my fellow memester posters: Cristiano Ronaldo is, without a doubt, the best player that ever lived

please post this opinion more often so that our leafy latent-homosexual muslim friend doesn't draw so much attention to my flag on Sup Forums
thanks

I see the leaf has found another proxy

this post is completely right actually. ive been watching barca and madrid very close this season and it's a fucking chore. barca is barely scraping by in every game and madrid is playing some of the worst football ive ever seen before.

>ive been watching barca and madrid very close this season
No you haven't

this man is more finished than my chance at getting my ex back. my fucking sides he is terrible.

Nigger, they played great against Celta Vigo.

>le fly to Morocco after training to see male "friend" man

God damn all these Redditors. Ronaldo is an icon that will always be the GOAT. Your rat autistic manlet player will never touch him

okay but how good will Messi be doing when he gets to 32?

He's 30 now and he's scored more goals than in any other start of season in his career, even better than the 2011 season so far

Hello. What's Messi got to do with this? This thread is about me.

He will have a shit season with Madrid because he's saving himself for the WC. TSSSSSSUUUUUUU will score 14 goals breaking Fonatine's and Kloses's records, he will be named best player and everyone wil recognize him as the one true GOAT. Meanwhile, in 2018 Messi is going to win la liga and score five against Getafe, he will never be able to spend time in Argentina again because people will attack him for his poor WC performances.

>tfw too intelligent to have a decent season