Tfw white women won't fuck me because i'm an autistic skinnyfat manchild

>tfw white women won't fuck me because i'm an autistic skinnyfat manchild
>decide to call it white genocide

It is. If girls wouldn't fuck autistic skinnyfat manchildren then Scandinavia would go extinct within a generation.

I share your conviction. Only anime keeps the depression from the world wide jewish plot that stops me from forming a family with a woman of my ethnicity.

>denmark
isn't every girl White?

>Using Hedonistic argument
>pretending aggressive foreigner part of the underclass with a different culture and no future are better.
>terror attacks and islamic fanatism are now a current thing but keep using a teenager tier argument.
>ignoring the demography effects and division of the working class.
but well let's make it just a story of dicks and let's put the Upper Class opinions who don't even lives around those people as facts.

Boy, you just went full sperg. Feeling bad, buddy?

Kek

a woman will always choose the powerful man. White men sealed their fate the moment they gave them the vote.

>objective facts
>full sperg because not using dudebro mentality
no wonders americans are retards

>a woman will always choose the powerful man
I don't think this is necessarily true. The fact is even women don't know what they're attracted to. The main problem is the welfare state negates any reason to find a husband and the constant attacking of nationalism and such. I don't know about the netherlands but its common here for lefties to say the Irish don't exist so why would a woman care about having irish children

Just answer this honestly: does the OP trigger you? Also, are you married to a woman of your race?

Yes it triggers me because citizens are dying because of terrorism and also working class and middle class neighborhood are replaced by hostile foreign population and our own government don't care.
it trigger me because they are still faggots using their cynical safe space insults relating everything to dicks and vaginas and telling you that you should don't care if your country is fucked up and your ethnicity discriminated because money, hedonism and extreme individualism.
the facts that some "autistic skinnyfat manchild" talk about those subjects doesn't make them untrue, you just don't care because you are probably not concerned.

>you just don't care because you are probably not concerned
You are absolutely correct. I married a woman of my race, as did my brother. My two sisters also married men of their race. All of my cousins except one have married men or women of their own race. Get off of the computer, you fucking retard.

you want to know how you can solve this? by reproducing much faster than those foreign population.

>he thinks irish are anything other than anglo-normans
maybe if you weren't such a sperg they'd sex you instead of chad

>le birthrate maymmay
You realize more White people are alive today than any other time in history by a huge margin, right? You don't want demographic replacement? Kick the shitskins out of your country. It's that simple. Birthrates are cyclical, not constant. Unless you want all of Europe to look like Coruscant don't worry about maintaining unstable growth.

Oh yeah excuse me, reproducing a lot will absolutly move those criminal population living here since the 70's on their shitty no-go areas and it will keep them to make more terror attacks and reproducing more! woaw!
Can't talk more with retards focusing everything on the genitals when they talk about every subjects, you will tell them about the awful consequences of massive immigration and the corrupted trotskists magistrates, they will repeat their safe space normie tier strawman about virginity and insecure teen traumas.

sex is easy to get
a decent girlfriend is harder

t. Victoria Flamel

theres more blacks than ever before you retard

Unfortunately, wh*Te genocide isn't real but I wish it was real.

>western governmets imporat males between 15-45 in the hundreds of thousands
>male:female ratio is completely skewed
>wonder why there are so many lone males

not even going to mention the pareto principle

so women breed with alphas while betas wither and die

>white genocide
If only

Who the fuck cares so long as stay in Africa?

most of that is anecdotal evidence

I don't care about France, and I only live in nice parts of my country. Your problems are poor people problems.
Stop being poor; it's bad for you.