Is this show good or bad?

Is this show good or bad?

>Coalburner: The Show

I'm like halfway through and I hate it, I just want to be done with it so I can go and watch DD S2 and Luke Cage

It's really good, Marvel's best.

Show, bad
Tennant's performance, great

Ive got bad news for you.

Literally every white male is portrayed in a bad light

DD2 is good, Luke Cage starts promising and fizzles

frail white woman takes gigantic nigger dick: the show

I don't watch NWO propaganda, and I'm not even white.

BLACKED by Marvel

But more importantly the main character is completely unlikable

OP, it might as well be called THE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR SHOW since it's about a 90lbs white woman who beats up men three times her size when she's not taking nigger cock up the ass.

F•P•B•P

I literally racked my brain trying to prove you wrong but it turns out you're actually correct.

Literally everybody in the show is portrayed in a bad light, you huge sissy.

As it should be

>petite woman throwing people around unconvincingly
>no positive white male characters
>interracial relationship
>black man cant be anything other than a hard pounding animal in bed
>she been missing out on the black dick all those years
>bad guy didn't really do anything wrong
>bad guy is beat in a shitty way

Reminder that Kilgrave is small time

I don't like Luke Cage (the actor that plays him or his show, christ the actor sucks) or Marvel movies in general, but Jessica Jones is great.

Maybe Trank was right, Dr. Doom is based

Inexplicably /r/Sup Forums hates Jessica Jones but loves Wolverine even though he's only been in 1 good movie which came out way after Jessica Jones.

Dr. Doom is probably the best comic villain of all time, just because of how ridiculous he is while staying intimidating the entire time
>Wants to take over the world because he knows he's the only person who can rule the entire world
>already owns a country
>ridiculous willpower
>batman levels of asspull

>inexplicably
It's a woman beating up men on a site that blames its virginity on feminism.

It doesn't matter that the character was seriously flawed, a huge fuck-up, and a moderately awful person by the show's own standards, THE S J W s DID THIS

The personality flaws won't cure the cognitive dissonance required to ignore a stick thin woman throwing men around with terrible jump cuts.

>lets show no sex in any of our super hero series, only if its a white girl with a black guy then we show it every episode
what did marvel mean by this

The thing is I hate feminism, women, and people in general. I still loved the fuck out of Jessica Jones. A superstrength alcoholic Private Dick is comfy. Idk why an obsessed stalker villain has to be interpreted as a political thing. If you want to bitch about a show being feminazi trash then look no further than modern Game of Thrones.

Have you watched the show? She has super powers. Does she need to look like a man? In that case Captain America and Superman should look 20x more huge than Rich Piana. You have autism.

Captain America & Superman have big muscles so it's easier to suspend disbelief.
Superpowers or not, a character should still have muscle.
If you don't associate muscles with strength then you're some sort of modern millennial retard.

>The personality flaws won't cure the cognitive dissonance required to ignore a stick thin woman throwing men
Super-powers do that, you huge faggot.
If your autism doesn't let you get past the concept of super strength why were you watching it in the first place when I'm sure you could be watching Bill Burr stand-up instead?

It's better than Luke "muh Blacktivity" Cage thats fo sure

Yes.

If you are a foot fetishist, possibly the greatest show ever made

Will the difference between these little guys and the capeshit flicks ever be addressed further? These Netflix shows are more honest to what it means to be a super duper vigilante.

I really liked it, although it does drag a bit in the middle

Who's Bill Burr?

Even with superpowers, the character should still look the part.
Dr Strange has to look mystical.
Superman has to look strong etc.

It's pretty good, just prepare to cringe at some parts where they try to push some social justice

I noticed that she ridiculously doesn't show her feet. In the scenes where she takes her shoes off to walk through water she keeps her socks on! I can get her not showing her feet in other scenes, but in that water scenario no one would do that. Does her step sister show her feet?

>ridiculous autism fag posting snarky reaction pics with every post
Maybe someday someone like you will make a cogent point. Enjoy Spider-Man Homecoming!

here you go bruv. After credits scene just for you

Whole concept of the character is being an outlier of the superhero mythos.

Superman doesn't work out, sun rays shape his physiology as it does his physical strength, Dr. Strange looks mystical because he is mystical, he lived in a mystical place and learned their mystical ways.
Jessica is a girl that happens to have super-powers. Just like you happen to have Asperger's. No one knows until she starts lifting heavy shit and no one knows until you start posting or speaking.

Compared to the usual tv trash it's great. Compared to actually good shows I'd say it's pretty good.

But if you're a Sup Forumsfag then don't bother watching it. You'll just get triggered and start shitposting to feel better.

>No one knows until she takes off her shoes

NOBODY wants to see her broken ass feet

Sup Forums ruined this board

>trying to be funny and failing
Is there a new Spiderman movie or something?

>just shovel that shit in my mouth and ill say its chocolate

You just made me believe that the next Marvel property to be saved by FOX should be Dr. Doom where he is literally Iron Man but evil but everything he does is chaotic evil yet still works for him and he's better than everyone in his universe which makes him almost a parody of Deadpool. He could also parody Doctor Strange and Batman and all the other billionaires.

decent

Cancerous mass: the poster.

She has superpowers, you moron. Try watching shows before you shitpost about them.

yeah the power to have violent sex with a black dude in every episode because the writers in marvel have fetishes they cant contain

Why are you responding seriously to shitposting?

OY GEVAAAAAAALT

I think the reason these shows fail so horrible is because they are just too long. Every time I am watching these they always start to become shit after a couple of episodes and then get good again.

I really only liked Jessica Jones because David Tennant knocked it out of the park as Kilgrave.

When does it get good? I suffered through 3 episodes then dropped it because nothing was happening

It's ok-ish. Hella lot better than DD S1, which I'm still struggling to finish. Thought Luke Cage was the best desu

Yes the Killgrave main story arc episode 7 to 10 is the best thing Marvel has ever done. I remember once I actually stood up and circled the room and sat back down because I couldn't contain my immense viewing pleasure.

>nothing was happening

All of Netflix cape shit seems to be like that. I slept through the first episodes of Luke Cage. Only started enjoying myself when we got at his origins story and then it became a snorefest again

Netflix seriously needs a x2 or heck even x3 option so I can binge better.

Sorry not sure why I typed it that way, ofc I mean 150% or 200% like on Youtube.

>Luke Cage
would be ten times better if they condensed the story to 8 episodes. also the villains were weak sauce, but the music was great.

>once I actually stood up and circled the room and sat back down

You should try that more often, lose a few pounds.

That's the good part of netflix marvel shows. They take their time to tell a compelling story instead of the villain of the week garbage the DC shows do. OH NO, THE VILLAIN OF THE WEEK MADE A TORNADO, RUN AROUND IT IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION BARRY

Luke Cage was kinda crap though.

it's okay, but almost entirely because David Tennant is awesome. Second season and beyond will blow since he's dead

purple man makes it worth watching

but the women are hilariously tumblr and retarded as fuck in this

Why bring DC into the discussion? They are irrelevant.
Saying Marvel are good by comparison is just pathetic, may as well say that vomit is good when compared to shit.

What did he mean by this?

>being this triggered

It's trash. Its damn near point for point a fucking Lifetime movie.

>Super Girl Has Super Stalker Ex!
That's what the movie is like. They could have done something awesome and noir-like, but instead it was just Lifetime-tier crap.

Dr. Doom is a hero the universe has cast as a villain.

Reed Richards is a villain that the universe has cast as a hero.

Doom is awesome; RR is a complete cunt.

It's alright

Don't listen to Sup Forums, user, it's the best Netflix show Marvel's released so far. It goes on for 1 or 2 episodes too long (there's one particular episode near the end where they forget about the main plot to deal with some shitty side-villain) but other than that it's great. David Tennant kills it as Kilgrave, you will definitely love him, and Jessica's character arc is pretty well handled. The side characters are rather weak but the show never pushes them too much down your throat like Daredevil and fucking Karen.

Only problem I have is that I don't see how the show could go past Season 1 without suffering some mayor quality drop.

>user, it's the best Netflix show Marvel's released so far.

What's better?

DD S1, DD S2, and Luke Cage are all better.

It's fine. David Tennant was the best part of it and it gave us Luke Cage, who was great here but not so much in his own series. Jessica was ok herself, I have no strong feelings about her as an actress or character.

At least we got to see Mahershala Ali and feel hipster because we saw him before he won.

Meh, at least it holds my interest throughout and I don't want to fast forward every 5 minutes out of boredom.

It sucks, not even David Tennant could save it. It doesn't help that the only power Jessica Jones has is breaking locks.

>muh Tennant
Look, DT is fun. However, I didn't need DT's evil Timelord shtick in this anymore than I need Depps fifteen thousand iterations of Jack Sparrow across all his movies.

Jessica Jones largely missed the mark, and most of its praise comes because of muh wimmins. Call it James Jones, flip all the genders of the characters, and the vast majority of the people that praised this would be silent about it.

Anyone think Tennant would be able to do luthor if he ever got his american accent right? (His is terrible). I just think he would be intense as FUQ and really hit the nail on the head.

>Mahershala Ali
He already was in House of Cards since s1, and does a great job there.

He didn't anything like the doctor in this. Go back and watch doctor who, he was always jumping around and talking at 120mph. He was subdued in JJ.

>marvel show about a female jew getting blacked and evil people are all white men

when will reddit racists leave Sup Forums?

Theres a good show in there but it would only last 4 episodes.

Also, sjw non-sense.

KEK

bottom of the barrel

Anyone on here saying its "good" is trying to bait Sup Forums responses.

Its tumblr: the series full of stronk women, dumb white cuck men, and interracial sex.

The acting is shit too outside of the Tennant.

Taking nigger cock up the ass isn't a superpower, ask you mom and dad.

Only interesting after watching Luke Cage