I'm about to marathon Prometheus for the first time in years. Will you like it?

I'm about to marathon Prometheus for the first time in years. Will you like it?

Since when is watching a movie a 'marathon'.

Secondly, do you think this is your blog?

You will probably enjoy it as it is suspenseful and entertaining to guess what will happen next.

I just marathoned your post. Why are you such a fag?

marathoned the first sentence, came to the conclusion that you're a retard

you are a giant irredeemable homo

Prometheus isn't very good, but I still enjoyed watching it.

Prometheus was a poor film. Instead, have an Aliens Marathon. 'Aliens' being 'Alien' and 'Aliens'. The rest of the Alien movies are crap.

No I will not like it because it's fucking pleb tier

I won't like it anymore, but I will finally realize the ax was there because that was a lifeboat and it might be needed after it lands.

I like that movie. I have the 4 disc collectors edition. you should watch the furious gods. it's a making of feature that's as long as the movie. charlize theron is maximum comfy in that movie.

prometheus is kino

'Marathon' a single movie refers to the idea of actually watching the movie all the way through, without being on your phone.

Ah, so you're memeing. Carry on, fucktard

Charlize is my sci fi waifu. I hope she makes some sci-kino with Tom Cruise. That would be epic.

Should I wheel my dad into the movie room to see this before I transport him to the local projector when Alien: Covenant comes out for his yearly outing?

one of the first movies i came buckets to while watching the rape scene

it's a movie about mortality in many ways so he might like it.

This is /gsg/-tier autistic shitposting

>Prometheus sequel never because brainlets were too dumb to understand it
Feels bad

>weyland had a behelit

Already you are failing at your 'marathon'. Get off your phone and get training, kiddo.

i don't even know what's hard to understand about it, i think the only people who disliked it are autistic retards obsessed with the xenomorphs

fucking brainlets ruin everything. they can't derive entertainment from fucking movies anymore. they just want boring 'realism' and don't realize the medium is a vessel to tell FICTIONAL stories that don't need to be too real or have character do the 'smert' thing at all times. i hate that shit.

>when is watching a movie a 'marathon'
When you are watching Prometheus and you know you are going to regret it. Noomi Rapace is your favorite actress, but even watching her can't redeem this pile of shit. Then you remember it has that other blonde lady, but she is fucking a black dude. Time takes forever and pretty soon you are marathoning staying awake because every character in this movie is shitty and there are barely any aliens.

Wasn't she BLACKED in Prometheus tho?

i think in the future we eugenicized the ape out of negros but let them keep their dark skin for 'identity' purposes. for for all intents and purposes they are white dudes.

It seemed like she did just to prove she wasn't a robot. Was that big deal for them?

Its just a movie right? Why write anything good or be skilled, when they can market to young guys with no intellect. If it makes money for the derp audience its fine.

Would that apply to the "Bonus Situation" guy in Alien 1?

or niggers in penal colony in ali3n

Yes I will watch sci - kino and be entertained.

You can go watch david lynch movies and ponder the significance of some painting in the background of a scene on reddit with the other fedoras.

>just turn your brain off bro

>he doesn't marathon movies

BACK TO PLEBBIT NEWFAG

movies are to be entertaining. why waste mental energy on fiction? save it for real life.

now go watch el topo el homo

I forgot Neon Flux existed. Good movie, but completely forgettable.

>marathoning a single movie in its entirety
holy shit you have more patience than me at least tell me you watched it in 1.5x speed

It's Æon Flux lol

maybe you should go back to /x/ newfag.

>expending mental energy
>on passive entertainment
Truly you have become the pleb of plebs.

literally not what he said

I don't want to make it sound like any garbage is acceptable. But if kino like Prometheus is below you because the science or characters are off, whatever. I can forgive that and enjoy the atmosphere and ambiance. It's a good movie in that regard.

>Voluntarily letting yourself be shoah'd by an alien organism despite being previously cautious of the entire scenario solely because you went full DUDE WEED on the most significant and ostensibly professional mission of mankind in history

Truly character development that brainlet normies will never understand

>because the science or characters are off
The entire script is literally nonsense and garbage. Its a great looking movie otherwise, but you can't defend it and not look like a complete arsefardle saying "turn your brain off bro."

>screenshot
what movie is that?

Reindeer Games. Underrated christmas - kino

yes i can

because i'm not a faggot.

i also like transformers 1.

because entertainment

i enjoyed it in the cinema. i thought it was "kino".

when i came back to my home i posted on fb "Thank you, Ridley".

then i came to Sup Forums, and since that day i think the movie is an unwatchable piece of shit.

>when i came back to my home i posted on fb "Thank you, Ridley".
did you also clap at the cinema?

cant remember, but probably.

>be strayan
>tfw people clapped in the cinema when the credits rolled for Prometheus

There's no way you're this oblivious to a Sup Forums maymay.

It's almost as hard as running a marathon irl because of how boring most movies are these days

>because i'm not a faggot.

>Feels bad
checked

>cheeky Kinogallery watermark

I just marathoned this thread

What did I think of it Sup Forums