Brown man feels

>Be Paki, born in the UK, brought up in a 90% white working class town in the North
>Get bullied everyday in school for being brown
>Get stones thrown at me by pikey kids on my walk to school most days
>Cant even knock on my friends door without his mum saying "James, your paki friend is here"

>Go to uni
>Get white canadian gf
>Visit her father in Alberta
>"Does your father drive cabs for a living?"

>2 years later
>Get French gf
>Visit her mum in Alsace Lorraine
>"All pakis are good for is selling flowers, haha"
>Didnt even understand the reference

I swear I cant take this """banter""" anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw I'm a pikey that likes to harass pakis

Disguise yourself as Portugeese or some such

Fuck you Shane. Ill always remember your faded Nike Just do It Tshirt.

fuck you faggot. Come here and get bullied by everyone then.

I don't know any Shane lad. The fucking pakis I know brought it on themselves. Thought they could gang up on my little brother. kek, we sorted them lads out alright

>be a snow white baby born in pakistan
>get raped straight out of the womb, gutted and then fed to their girlfriends (goats)

You have to go back.

>Visit her mum in Alsace Lorraine
>"All pakis are good for is selling flowers, haha"

Not only are Alsace and Lorraine two separate regions, we do not have pakis in France (seriously, we just call them Indians, that's how few we have) and no older French person would say that. They would instead ask if you like curry or if you have ever ridden an elephant, but not fucking "sell flowers".

Shitpost and fake story. You're literally wasting virtual memory on an internet forum. Is this what your father envisioned for his son when he first saw your stupid little faggot face coming out of your mother's gaping vagina? Was the sparkle in his teary eyes a dreamy thought of his heir spending his golden years posting fake stories on a website made for autists and closet homosexuals?

You have to go back. You and your coalburner gfs.

>being a shitsking and still have two gfs
>complaining
get out faggot

If only there was somewhere you could go where your ethnicity wasn't a minority.

I don't mean Bradford either.

I didnt have any Paki mates. I was innocent.

REEEEEE

>Be Punjabi
>6 feet tall, well built, handsome
>nobody fucks with me or would call me paki to my face

Good stuff

Fuck off Poleaboo

fuck off. You and your kind have ruined this continent with your backwarded islamfaggotry.

You'd feel better if you went back to your homeland, it probably won't exist for much longer either.

>Be Paki
kill yourself

I don't fuck with anyone but pakis are just little cunts. They think they're dangerous when there's a crowd of them. They weren't so dangerous when we smashed all their windows.

D4nny is my boy.

canadian & french gfs???who allowed this?get a paki gf you degenerate untermensch

go home , taliban would love to have people like you

go back to pakistan you inbred muzzie

>be Indonesian Dutch
>paler than locals in the winter
>people think I'm some sort overly pale shut in
>mudshit color in the summer
>people think I'm Arab
>security screws me over on airports more often

tfw his ID has the same color as his skin

You must join your bethren and liberate Pakistan from the dunecoons. Then you'll be a world hero, more white pussy will come to you and Sup Forums will be on suicide watch.

>be black
>skinny manlet virgin
>nobody fucks with me because of my family
Feels good

>waaah i look different then my peers in white countries
Move to Pakistan. I guarantee you'll fit right in.

go back

>be white and live in the south
>everyone assumes my dad works in the oil business
>he is actually a fund manager

I swear I cant take this """banter""" anymore.

D4nny is an honorary white man.

Top lad who makes great music.

I guess you will be much happier living in Pakistan.

>be half paki
>constant paki banter from white m8s
>paki m8s and family called me a ghora and lazy dad didnt teach me the language
>such is life in Britboingistan

>Wojak is White in the picture

Go back to your shit hole desert country then and stop dating white women.

Fucking niggers I swear

You can't force people to want you around nor can you force them to have any love for you after remaining in a society who already doesn't want you.
You and yours come as a plague, force co existence and cry like a bitch when people don't want you around.
Migration was never an open the flood gates scenario, it was migration set for if the nation needs it. Not immigration on the basis of when other nations need it.

You have zero right whatsoever to complain. If I were you I'd pack up and leave. Whether you're aware of it or not your existence in a nation that has tried every chance to thwart your people from invading is a burden. Your existence is an insult. If you had any love for the nation you and yours have abused you'd leave. any other option is again another slight and insult.

ps FUCK YOU.

Tough luck if we don't keep you Pakis in line you gang up on people and do even worse things than what happens to you

t.

sooo, leave our countries then

Well then, if you don't like it here, go fucking back and have fun with the degenerates of your race in you shitty subhuman country then you fucking ingrate.

KHAN'D

>be slav
>nobody says something
>best lifter in University weightlifting Club

life is good.jpg

Pack your bags m8.

None of this happened, false flag to push narrative, not even real Pakistani in picture, looks Indian.

OP (Original Paki) here,

Thank you guys, this thread really helped thicken my skin.

I just wanna say....goodbye

youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

>>Be Paki, born in the UK, brought up in a 90% white working class town in the North

>Complain that I have a nice cozy life in which the only downside is lighthearted banter from the natives being drowned in migrants.
>While if I'd been born in my own country I would life my life defecating in the open, eating shit and fucking goats.

You're such an entitled little faggot, aren't you? No wonder you get bullied so much.

Poor little paki. Had to grow up in a first world country and not the shit tiered country that your fucktarded people come from.

>People were mean to me and it's illegal to throw acid ina girls face

CANED

Fucking this

There were a handful in school who thought they were niggers
Fucking hilarious.
One fight, one punch, they drop like shit and run away.

I remember hearing about this guy on that Creature talk podcast.

dont forget goatfucking is illegal (bar wales)
the struggle is real..

>youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

This whole shit thread just because you wanted to post this fucking abortion huh? Well here's your (you).

u looks like a german so go back to germany

But where would this fellow go? If he was repatriated he would be considered an outcast by other Pakis in Pakistan as a result of his western mannerisms and norms. He would always be considered a fifth column and probably have his kids bullied there too.

The just response would be to admit that he is here now, and that as long as he pays his taxes and contributes he may as well go about his business in peace. If they ghettoise themselves though, that is a different matter.

But the fact that he has had numerous girlfriends, grown up in a white area, and is relatively travelled implies that he isnt you typical ghetto paki.

Nobody fucks with you because you stink and stare around like a creep, pajeet

classic ron

At least you've received a British education, which should serve you well in your lifetime of success. Things aren't that bad.

P.S. People don't always treat me nice either, and I'm a white man.

Paki

Why not go to Pakistan?
Kind of an obvious solution, no?

lel, I actually burst out laughing.

how does it feel being a middle class shitskin pretending your oppressed?

Because he would rather force you to co exist with him against your will.

Une rose, deux euros

Watch your bandwidth lads.

>Be Punjabi
>Handsome

Something doesn't fit...

What dou you mean by this?

Selling flowers on the crowded streets of Paris is one thing, but selling them in little mountain towns? Is that a thing, let alone a stereotype?
And Alsace-Loraine?
You'd have to be pretty old to still call it that.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's been many decades since there was an Alsace-Lorraine.
As for the stereotype comments, who cares? Tells you a lot about them, and nothing about yourself.

Pikeys steal shit.

But pakistan SUCKS

Easier to be "oppressed" in a white country than to be "free" in his own country

kek, some do. Still better than Pakis. They aren't trying to erase your culture and take over your country.

>acts western but is pakistani
>oh man he'd be an outcast
>is pakistani but acts western
>totally one of us

Fuck off, cuck

The average white man is 5 foot 11

6 feet isn't really that impressive

So just kys

fuck off the pakistan then

Last time they were near me they were trying to steal dogs, stickering gates of houses where the dogs were free to play in the garden. That said, Ive never personally had any issue with em in my dealings with them.

Pikeys are worse by far than pakis. At least the odd paki makes it to doctor/lawyer/mayoroflondon level. Pikeys though are scum through and through. Stole my fucking gate. Yes my fucking front fucking gate. All they know is how to live like animals, get drunk, and fight. Dirty thieving little shits, literally the niggers of europe

Yes goy, the pikeys. They're the real threat to your existence. Not the Arabs having over 7 children while white Britons are having less than 3. kek, you better wake the fuck up you dopey cunt.

unlucky mate. the working class is pretty dumb, and those with a low IQ struggle to get over small differences like skin colour. if you are a genuinely well-integrated paki, it's not your fault.

>losers

Leafposters are always triggered

A Mulhouse / Strasbourg c'est quasiment que des arabes ou des indou qui font ça. Donc je vois pas d'où la meuf sortirais qu'un pakistanais ca vends des fleurs.

presumably because he's british in every way other than his skin and would not fit in well with pakistani culture

Who was doing that, the Pikeys or Pakis? And for what purpose?

Might be a sign to fuck off back to pakistan

pikeys are the scum of the white race. other races have a higher percentage of scum. we should get rid of all the scum and live in harmony

>>"Does your father drive cabs for a living?"

Does he though? You know, in between raping retarded orphan teenagers him and you pick up from the local "shelter".

Scrapyard

Are you stupid?

Pikeys literally have 15 kids each. They're so ghettoised that most of them retain Irish accents despite being born in England.

Have you ever seen a pikey in gainful employment?

I can smell the caravan from here. Give me back my gate you cunt

AND DON'T COME BACK!

>tfw all the """"""brits"""""" and """"""Americans""""" are hispanics and pakis pretending to be white.

Just imagine how a white person would be treated in Pakistan... You don't have it bad....

Learn it yourself, you thick piece of shit.

I'm a pikey, we don't have 15 kids each. Its more like 6.
kek, too late now lad. Got 15 pence for it down at the scrap yard. Stole the lead off your roof aswell

Where I come from most pakis are either drug dealers or have drug dealers in their family or work for a company that is a front for drug dealing.

You're probably inbred m8

At least you were born in UK instead of Pakistan. But now you have to go back.

>2 years later
>self immolates in busy London nightclub because couldn't handle the banter

>tfw all the """"""""canadians"""""""""" are either poos, gooks, niggers or spics and the """""""""germans""""""""""" are turks and """"""""refugee"""""""""""

If your mother is White, she is a vapid cunt who should be hung alongside you back to back.

>Be a paki
>Rape 1500 white children over a period of years with full consent of the police
>Get butthurt that white people dont like me.