Can I just say how much of a culturally appropriating douchebag Chris Stuckmann is? Honestly...

Can I just say how much of a culturally appropriating douchebag Chris Stuckmann is? Honestly, its starting to stink up the internet.

His latest review of King Kong: Skull Island was the last straw for me so I decided to write this rant to feel better. King Kong is NOT a part of your childhood you absolute ninny asshole.

Stuckmann is 26 or so, when Jackson's KK came out he would have been like 18, that is not childhood. He certainly can't mean the 1930's King Kong or 70s can he? That's right he can't because guess what, watching some old movie on TV does not give you the right to call it (your) childhoods movie.

Stuckmann does this to everything. Godzilla, guess what pal that has never had a good movie in your lifetime, unless you count Godzilla of 2013 but you were an ADULT. Three Stooges, Transformers, Groucho Marx, none of this is "yours"!

The frustrating element is that millennials have plenty to be proud of and plenty to be nostalgic for, they just don't want to be for stuff like Spongebob, Avatar, Sum 41, Outkast. I mean fuck me I remember watching Coachella 5 years ago and Outkast comes out and the millennials there didn't even cheer them for any song. You had THAT to be nostalgic for but you just chose not too! What the fuck?

The epitome of Chris Stuckmanns "nostalgia appropriation" is the NES, the original Nintendo system which he proudly displays behind him in every video. Chris was born in about 91-92 so the NES would have been about 7 years old by then. When Chris was into games, the SNES would have existed and therefore would have been the system he should be nostalgic for. It was a great system that arguably had much better games overall than the NES. Thats not good enough apparently though because it doesn't have that "80s magic" the millennials die for.

Its okay to be fond of things from before you were born but please do not say they were in any way "yours" because that is nostalgic appropriation and it is wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1p70xT8P784
youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
vocaroo.com/i/s0Y0AjIwTgS9
youtube.com/watch?v=2PJePhJY76U
vocaroo.com/i/s1TSIbOF48qs
youtube.com/watch?v=olPfy8vnUZw
youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E
whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan
youtube.com/watch?v=RWtt3Tmnij4&t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=j7XKrPjy-wA
youtube.com/watch?v=E4-T0UhQXc4
youtube.com/watch?v=BLcZAhQzQF0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gsdra1kB6ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are people pushing this fella so much lately?

Who?

That's not just Stuckmann. It's nerd culture in general. Remember Amy Schumer saying she grew up in a "Supergirl" house. My dad's excited for fucking Power Rangers.

Everything is everyone's childhood and they're very, very excited to throw money at the remake. And that's what it means to be a nerd I guess.

>you can't watch older movies when you're a child

vocaroo.com/i/s1p70xT8P784

>I'm surprised you can find time to kill criminals in between drinks
>a tiny smirk appears on Batman's face
>tell that to Zod's snapped neck

this is a joke right

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8

>culturally appropriating douchebag

>this is gonna be very unedited, very unpolished
>JUST LIKE THAT SCRIPT I POSTED! *forced, nervous laugh*

Listen, I think Stuckmann is a fag, but just because something wasn't made during your childhood it doesn't mean it can't define it; I'm the same age and Godzilla was HUGE part of my childhood years. I had almost every film on VHS (taped) and I watched them CONSTANTLY. I still, to this day, have my childhood Godzilla figurine - the ONLY "nerd" shit/toy I own.

Godzilla existed long before I did, but it was still "mine" just as much as it might be "yours", because there's no context or history to consider when you're a kid; just Jet Jaguar.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Y0AjIwTgS9

I watched the 1967 jungle book a million times as a kid, so yes it was a part of my childhood. I can't speak for this Stuckmann fella, but you can fuck off if you think people only ever consume media that current at the time when they where children.

I wrote better scenes in the 6th grade than this horseshit.

Outkast is to good to throw under the nostalgia umbrella.

No, but don't claim them as being part of your generation when between the original movie and Skull Island there had been many adaptions and numerous parodies.

sorry ms jackson heh

I can say that godzilla is part of my childhood because I watched the cartoon (one with Godzuki in it). Why not?
anyway, as a Polack I am excused, we get everything few years after it originally aired

This is pretty good! I can tell there was alot of passion put into, and I work really hard my reviews, you can. Just give him a chance, he is really great. He's a bit odd and nerdy, but then again who isn't lol. Check out this video, you can tell his passion!

youtube.com/watch?v=2PJePhJY76U

What's wrong with his teeth, is he a meth head or something?

vocaroo.com/i/s1TSIbOF48qs
my interpretation of last line guys

>l-l-look guy, i have tons of black friends, i-i-i'm totally not racist

>cultural appropriation

Fuck off faggot, You guys obsessed with these youtube celebrities are fucking pathetic.

every time

What are you trying to prove with this post?

Son_of_the_owner_is_posing_with_plantation_workers.png

STUCKMANNIZED

that I knew Outkast before they were cool and heyah
t. 1989 polack

>Outkast is to good to throw under the nostalgia umbrella.
What the fuck did you mean by this?

>standing on the outside of the group
>keeping his distance between them
>looks like he's the annoying kid that follows the group of friends around and they passively accept him

Holy shit. He really was a beta cuckold fuck boi

Wow he literally said he wanted to increase his "nerd cred". This guy is a joke.

Where's this stupid post actually from?

I don't know this guy, but anything you watched as a child is part of your childhood. The idea that a person is 'claiming' it as their own by saying it was important to them when they were a kid is really weird and autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=olPfy8vnUZw

somebody make it better

This is why I prefer watching YMS because he shits on everything I like

he's wearing braces, retard

probably because he wants perfect hollywood teeth for his upcoming movie star career

admit you watch him cause he's a fucking furry and you are a furry as well. And that's your virtual moonlight circle.

stuckman is so fucking pathetic he kisses the feet of collider

youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E

what a fucking crybaby faggot

Imagine how he behaved before recording this video

I watch him because he puts out good material fag

I don't deny, he's also a youtuber that I respect the most because he has at least heard of guys like Haneke or Sorrentino.

>The guy had this chip on his shoulder , like, you couldn't talk to him about anything other than movies. . This one time, my wife was making casual conversation and asked him what he thought he was going to do (work related) and Chris's response was that he intended to move to California and work toward being a movie critic in L.A. so there was this pause...and my wife asks what how he planned to support himself or maybe go to college first to learn about the trade he wanted to jump into, with him being a "filmmaker" and all and his face just changed. I don't think he realized it but after that he pretty much ignored my wife and gave off a little attitude for the rest of the trip. He really was planning to move to LA and he planned to cling on to the Schmoes Know and all their contacts (this is what he does).

>There was no room for casual conversation with Chris, no getting to know him. Everything was either about movies or something superficial. We were adults talking to a child who didn't know how to carry a real conversation and it was awkward. When it was clear Chris didn't want to talk about anything personal we pulled back and our conversations were much..much shorter. "

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan blogspot co uk

what a dumb prick

the autism in the webm is killing me. he just needs one really good hard punch square in the face.

I also enjoy this guy as well

youtube.com/watch?v=RWtt3Tmnij4&t=19s

how the fuck does this prick have so many subscribers? do retards love it so much when some retard with a youtube channel just agrees with them?

why don't we DDOS his site or something? and see what happens to his career

why do I want to punch him ?

>you have literally nothing to do in your life
>you are hypeculture nerd geek culture or whatever the fuck
>you like capeshit
>you wait for movies 2 years
>you see trailers
>you search for reviews
>you find Chris, Jahns, Schmoes, Campea
>you watch them

yes. In one of his reviews he complain that the cast wasn't Egyptian and that they white wash.

>listen to a bomba/salsa latino song
>watch his videoclip
fuckin hilarious

I've really been enjoying these daily Stuckmann hate threads recently. Never understood why this guy had so many subscribers and positive like:dislike ratio on his videos. His videos are the most bland, uninformative reviews I've ever seen. Thought I was alone in hating him, glad to see I'm not.

kino

Reminder that stuckmann appropriated black people for his own political and financial gain as picured here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little brat? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Critic School in LA, and I’ve been involved in numerous reviews on RottenTomatoes and I have over 300 certified fresh reviews. Iam trained by Roger Ebert and I’m the top critic on the entire site. You are nothing to me but just another subscriber.

What the OP means is that its like the difference between saying "I liked this as a kid" and "it was totally my thing" which is what Stuckmann does.

What if something came out during your childhood I mean as an original IP then Gen Z said "This is great I am glad I discovered this, Up! its within MY childhoods favorite movies"

Its this ego trip that says every IP literally EVER was inside his childhood. Everything on TV and Movies in on video now, you can't just go and claim every fucking thing, it makes no sense.

Maybe its somewhat autistic but not completely untrue. If Stuckmann wants to claim Batman: The Animated Series as what got him into Batman that is much different.

here it is

Maybe he thinks it was part of his childhood because hes a literal manchild

Absolutely stuckmannizing

Yes because his acting is soo brilliant
youtube.com/watch?v=j7XKrPjy-wA

>a youtuber
>that I respect

N A S T Y
A
S
T
Y

>godzilla is a HUGE part of my chiildhood, I'm the biggest godzilla fan around
>godzilla 98 was good and Shin-Godzilla is exactly the same as every other godzilla movie (which were all the same movie)
seriously fuck this retard, I hate this facade that modern "geek" types do of pretending to be into EVERY franchise like it's a crime to not be in on the next popular thing.

So you mean that if I got into action movies because of Terminator 2 and I was born in 99 I can't say it was part of my childhood? I don't agree with that.

I agree with your point about the NES because my first Nintendo was a Gamecube and I wouldn't go and say SNES was "my generations thing or MY thing" I guess and I would also like to say that its important for people to definitely take claim of their own past.

Certainly, if I saw some 8 year old try to claim that gay rights was his generation because he lived through it, rather than giving credit to my generation and claiming it all for themselves then I would be pissed, maybe that is what you mean.

Why do you lot even watch and follow this fool's reviews, when Jeremy is our only true guy.

>if I saw some 8 year old try to claim that gay rights was his generation
>rather than giving credit to my generation
You 90's born queers are retarded.

>I remember watching Coachella 5 years ago
>going to coachella
>caring about coachella

your opinion ------> trashed

our guy meme is fucking pathetic, kill yourself user.

i honestly thought he was gay.

Literally how Marvel would handle this scene

killing myself meme isn't anything better senpai

Chris Stuckmann's Love Letter to Marvel
top kek/10

except i'm not memeing. I really want you to die.

stop it right now
he's a human being like you
stop wishing him death, just tell what he's doing wrong and try to pull this situation out

the autism walk at :06 is too much

this whole "muh childhood nostalgia" that Stuckmann keeps pushing is one of Hollywood's main problems right now. they're able to make the same shit over and over again because OMG CHILDHOOD

I wasn't meming either, he really is our guy.

the autism gets even worse throughout the rest of the video
youtube.com/watch?v=E4-T0UhQXc4

And the oscar for best editing goes to...
...not stuckmann

youtube.com/watch?v=BLcZAhQzQF0

this.

one of the reasons why i like RLM is because they call out this type of Hollywood nostalgia pandering shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsdra1kB6ng

Faggots like him who can only relate to things through memes don't deserve to live. I want cancer to take him. Let him lay there dying, gasping for air thinking of his retarded fucking memes.

How youtube critics like this guy who clearly don't know anything about film other than trivia get any following at all is beyond me.

hope someone is screencaping whole stuckmann hate threads and sending him what we think

HAHAHAHA

OLY FUCK WTH IS THIS STUCKMANN YOU KEK

this was a good video, any more people who call out chris's shit?

>almost 100 posts
>only 33 posters

tell that to Zod's snapped neck

we good friends and we are anti stuckman circel
haven't found yet

Get a load of this sensitive fag.

Stuckmann doesn't even watch most of the stuff he reviews