youtube.com/watch?v=bfPsWwxqITY

>disagree with a catalan
>"if you don't agree with me you're a fascist"

t. actual fascists

youtube.com/watch?v=LORgmMiHqh0

This trigger commies

>una grande liebre

kek

hay personas en espaƱa jovenes que se llamen franco? o se volvio menos usado que antes?

Franco es un apellido, su nombre era Francisco

t. actual cuck

>Franco es un apellido, su nombre era Francisco
Tambien le puedes llamar Paco XD.

>XD

>XD

>XD

aca se usa mucho mas como nombre, en el colegio siempre habia un franco

>XD

>Esa demostracion tan forzosa para encajar

Patetico desu

XD

XD

Franco was not a fascist, he was a traditionalist and therefore a good fellow

Estuve buscando y casi todas las personas populares de nombre franco son de italia, debe ser por eso.

Lo que te puedes encontrar es a chavales que se apelliden Franco y sus padres les pongan de nombre Francisco por las risas.

me at 0:28

ugly flag
red-yellow-red is quite nice but that coat of arms is too big and has too much going on

Shut up bong and pay respects, that flag is older than yours.

I like this thread

Spics are fucking gross. Why did Spics not create one livable place in the world?

Spain shits all over the US tqhwy.Their infrastructure is miles ahead of ours,their healthcare system shits all over us,you can walk safely basically anywhere and young people can get an education without loaning themselves to death.
After living in Spain for a year I have to say that the US is just shit compared to it.
The only thing we have over them is employment and that might change in a couple of years

At least we speak English, a civilized language, and not Spanish.

THIS!!!!!!! KISSSSSSSSSSSSS

>share a language with Guatemala
>good

Heh

>Ayo muhfucka at least we be speakin english n shieet
What did he mean by this?

DEBULEBAN EL HOROO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>share a language with Jamaica
>good

Heh

Why are you butthurt about the language? Spain is nothing like Guatemala the same way the US is nothing like Nigeria.
Spain is full of beautiful things and people are way happier than Americans are.You should visit it.The only people that say that Spain is a shithole are people that have never visit the country.
No city in the US has the public transport and infrastructure that Madrid has.And don't get me even started on our railroad system compared to theirs.
If I have the choice to move to Madrid from Chicago I would do it in a heartbeat

Thanks user.
xoxo

>Spain is nothing like Gyatenala

True Guatemala has a lot more employment opportunities

Our railroad system is shit and expensive though

And Baltimore alone has more crimes commited than the entire country of Spain.In that regard we are actually closer to Guatemala.Don't get butthurt user.I would love the US had Spain's infrastructure,healthcare,safety,lifestyle and even monumentalism.But we just don't.Our society is full of hobos,depressed and unbalance people.It really shocked me how different Spain was compared to the US and all the exchange students had pretty much the same opinions about the country

>be catalonia
>leave spain
>get annexed by EU

>Our railroad system is shit and expensive though
Lol.Cercanias was pretty good,Alvia and AVE were just excellent.In the US the prices are higher and trains take 6 hours to make the same miles as the Madrid-Barcelona train did

>Cercanias
this?, poland tier senpoiiaiaiai

You Americans do love Madrid. I see a lot of them coming here for a year and all want to stay

>vowel shift
>civilized
at least learn 1 langauge before talking out of your ass