Redpill me on Margaret Thatcher

redpill me on Margaret Thatcher .
Why lefties hate her so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw
youtube.com/watch?v=JbNGyGwAdYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz she won. Won elections. Brought in economic policies that worked. Didn't take no shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw

cunt with bad hair who disliked the irish

She killed some commie coal miners that chimped out. Other than that, she saved GB's economy and had fantastic foreign policy.

Because she didn't pander to them.

Lefties get butthurt when policies of a person they oppose actually work
They can't comprehend the concept of the other side being right (with facts to prove it)

Key figure of neoliberalism, the disease of the modern World.

Isn't this the lady Roger Waters sings about in Animals and The Final Cut?

Mary Whitehouse

I am waiting for an Argentinan to show up
Can you tell me more?

>Cuck hates capitalism

Didn't see that comin

Someone has to pay for your wife's chlidren right?

She wasn't actually that good. She lucked out by coming to power just as the oil started to flow.

Lefties hate her because Labour was rused into thinking that what she did was 100% necessary, and so they accepted it as gospel after 1994 killing genuine left-wing politics forever.

"Margaret Thatcher Milk Snatcher" is how she's remembered in the North East of England.

Because she destroyed the lives of millions of white britons and their communties while foreigners (especially muslims) flooded in (under her rule the number of British muslims nearly doubled). How anyone can think that wicked old cow is good I have no idea.

because she privatized the coal mines. For about 30 years the UK was been bled like a sick animal to fund non economically viable state sponsored jobs. Most notable the coal mines, it cost more to dig out then it was to actually sell but it kept some people working (these people had a stranglehold on UK political agenda) and kept the labor party in control.

The people of England had enough of that shit and voted in Thatcher to kick the bums out. Coal was costing twice as much to mine as it was to purchase internationally and the UK was going belly up. Labor criticized her execution of state funded jobs her entire career much like how lefties in the US criticizes republicans for cutting budgets to lower taxes.

In both cases (cons & libs), budgets have never actually been deflated, it's only a tool to slander the opposing side. In Thatcher's case, britbons are particularly begrudging, making it personal even after 20 years of her being ousted from parliament.

To tie it all up, the labor party was doing a good job blocking her in parliament by being stupid fuckwits that would rather cripple their country than face prospecting for a new job. But the Falkland Islands fiasco saved her ass and gave her another 10 years in the top seat.

Oh yeah, and she single handedly saved the UK from total bankruptcy by crushing the labor and throwing out their proposed budget.

She killed innocent brits for no reason

youtube.com/watch?v=JbNGyGwAdYM

County Durham here, where you from?

Parmoland.
Home of the transporter bridge.
Worst town in England by some accounts
(absolute BS, I've been to Hull).
Home of the world renowned MIMA etc.

It was a Man in drag. Most the female MPs are.

Britcuck politics is literally Pantomime tier.

Scottish people hate her because she brought in taxes only for the Scots, which is why the Conservatives stopped winning in Scotland, which up to that point had been quite right wing because they had industry. She ruined British industry and made us reliant on finance which is doomed to implode eventually. She did however fuck up the Argentinians. She had some good ideas, didn't do it the right way.

Because she destroyed the disease of Keynesian economics that had been destroying the UK since the 1960s. Essentially this meant taking away a lot of working class people's guaranteed jobs and telling them they'll actually have to work for a living now and do a proper job.

Because of this she's seen as super evil

Absolutely nothing wrong with neoliberalism m8.
Germany is a rather neoliberal place.