I'm trying to tell my friend T1>T2 and he told me I'm wrong. Am I wrong? I mean I know I'm right

I'm trying to tell my friend T1>T2 and he told me I'm wrong. Am I wrong? I mean I know I'm right

thoughts?

He is right

Stop trying to be a snowflake. T2 is better, objectively in almost every way.
You know it, and pretending to think the opposite doesn't make you look more interesting.

BTFO

The endless arguments of which is better between T1 and T2 are pretty pointless. They're both masterworks that have stood the test of time. It all comes down to if you personally prefer a more horror-oriented approach to sci-fi or a more action-heavy one.

It changes for me from time to time based on what I'm in the mood for.

Same deal with Alien and Aliens.

I bet he thinks Aliens is better than Alien too.

Aliens > T2

T1 is, in fact, better.

T2 is essentially T1 remade but with better FX. T1 has far better atmosphere and is more original of the two.

But, you won't be able to convince him.

T1=DC
T2=Marvel

this 100%

Agreed. I genuinely can't sit down alone and pick which one I prefer. I love them both. Heck I'm probably , no definitely, in the minority when I say I even like 3. 1 and 2 are leagues above, but I don't understand the hate it gets. I thought it was a fitting conclusion to the saga and the ending with the bombs never ceases to impress me. I don't see the point in arguing which is better 1 or 2 as if I'm gonna watch one I'll just watch them both.

ur right brovalino . T1 is efficient filmmaking at its best, even though T2 is more polished

Both are fantastic films and it's perfectly valid to prefer either over the other one.

How's the newest one? Irredeemable shit?

"No"
The love story of T1 was much more involving than anything in T2, and Arnie was a much more threatening villian

Genysis? Don't watch it user. Just don't. Even the maybe 2 or 3 cool moments or funny Arnold lines can't save it. Let me spoil the very ending for you to show you just how shit it is. Don't read anymore if you don't want to be spoiled...
Arnold fights the main bad guy terminator and they both get thrown into a time machine that blows up. Arnold's metal head flies out onto a conveyor belt thing (the liquid metal the t1000 was made of is what they use to make their phones and stuff) Arnold's head melts and his CPU lands in some liquid metal. He becomes a t1000. Yes I am serious. Also apparently robots age and he was deteriorating and this is what keeps him going.

5 minutes of
>hey, that's actually great
followed by 85 minutes of
>please kill me

Oh wow, okay sounds fucking horrible and an affront to the franchise. Thanks for the warning.

Uzi 9mm

T2 > T1

Arnold is a far better hero then he is a villain. He's actually pretty funny in T2, which obviously works better as a hero. The T-1000 is also top tier bad guy. Terminator 2 is possibly the best action movie ever made.

I can't get on with the kid sidekick in 2. It all feels so safe compared to the menacing feel of 1 as well. 2's a fun arnold movie but 1 is a better film.

Arnold is a glorified babysitter in T2, which was a giant vehicle for the merchandising machine. The movie is practically a 2 and a half hour toy commercial. The capeshit of it's day.

T1 has Linder Hamilton's dark nipples

Well it works. I like both movies but 2 is better imo.

T2 has a child actor in a lead role. Need more arguments?

T1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Robocop reboot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T2

>polished
?
what does that meme mean?

It is irrelevant. Both are great. So great that even if any of the movies on the franchise after those two where not utter shit we would still think every movie after those 2 is utter shit.

It still escapes me how on earth they could ruin it...

>we live in the timeline with more shit terminator movies than good ones

>It still escapes me how on earth they could ruin it...
By not having Cameron

You are wrong.

The fact of the matter is that they're 2 completely different movies tonally, and fortunately YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE which one is better.

When I want to see some dark, grizzly chase movie with a bit of despair, I watch T1. When I want shiny 90s sleek action godliness, I watch t2.

I fucking love this scene so much. T1 and 2 are just perfect films.

This pains me greatly... i thought nothing could be worse than 3 till i saw 4 and once i saw that i was convinced, nothing they do can destroy this further... then i saw evil nano tech John Connor and where are my dragons Sarah Connor.

Who on earth thought that was actually a good idea?!

He is not coming back either... it seems to me that he is trying to do 5 avatar movies at once in hopes that producers think it's enough and won't defile his next franchise... little did he knows that is never enough and that some prick 10 years from now is going to say "Avatar was great, let's make another one".

By that time we would probably have at least 10 alien movies and 12 terminator movies... that or we would be enslaved by the machines and live under skynet.

a stunt man did this shit on a moving platform going 35 miles per hour with no harness, nothing. it's all fucking real and tangible. we are all lucky