Somebody has to do it.

People watch this still?

haha why are you mad user haha SNL has always done impressions of the president
your not a alt righter are you ._.

>whatever year this is
>watching or caring about snl

>when it gets so stale even trump haters don't watch

>I get triggered by anything that parodies something or someone I like
>I call other people snowflakes for getting offended when I say kill all niggers and gas the kikes
>what am I?

snl is that autistic dipshit in class (You) who accidentally makes a good joke one day then spouts it endlessly for the rest of the year in a floundering attempt to experience the fleeting sensation of positive attention once again

>bring this buttblasted

Kek.
Pussy.

Lol someone is livid.

>this level of projecting

Holy shit guy go to therapy.

how fucking young are you?

wow I bet that's literally the joke they will do

this russia shit is beyond retarded

amazing the democrats can turn to mccarthyism and supporting wiretapping of politicians and journalists and leaking things to harm people

> norm makes fun of the Clintons all the time
> no one makes fun of obama

Why is this?

Yeah its funny to watch drumpf get btfo

Trumps is the one making unfounded claims

Millions of people, most of the views come from YouTube and old people who leave their TV on at night though

Ironically most of the people who watch are probably triggered Drumpfkins.

thats not what snowflake means user

>I call other people snowflakes for getting offended when I say kill all niggers and gas the kikes

Noone says this unironically or irl though.

That's not ironic.

FISA did wiretap him twice under the Obama admin thats a fact, but im pretty sure McCain or someone else ordered it, Obama wouldn't be that dumb

That's not at all what it is. That sounds a lot more like "memes" on Sup Forums that people unfunnily spam every day without keeping funny.

The irony is they complain about SNL getting views and being popular when they are the only ones really giving them views.

Imagine the head of your country making facts up about being wiretapped by the previous leader and your biggest concern is what sort of jokes a sketch show's going to do about it

>making fun of people who get upset at parodies
>by getting mad at a parodical post

>what am I?
A self-awareness-lacking leftist retard, m8

Because Obama wasnt all that funny or interesting
Also free armensen was his impersonator and Fred armensen is the least funny thing or unfunny things.
He had to be "the cool guy"
Fucking celebrity and chief, comedy hole.

>he made the face again! did we win yet?

Nope.

>ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 01/11 **#10**
>Long time no see for this celebrity offspring of almost permanent A listers. She is back in rehab. I think this must be the 4th or 5th time. Ireland Baldwin (Alec Baldwin/Kim Basinger)

Will libcuckolds ever get over being so triggered from losing??

>"the cool guy"
>cool as defined by racist liberals

>NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POKE FUN AT THE DEAR LEADER.

you guys do know SNL steals jokes from Sup Forums, right? you guys are committing self-owns by denigrating SNL's jokes that they steal from Sup Forums

they literally steal jokes from twitter, reddit and Sup Forums. it's not a secret.

>Any comedy or comedian who goes for low hang fruit/plays it safe/is politically correct
Absolute garbage who shouldn't be given the time of day.

>stop picking on daddy, it's not his fault he's retarded

I actually prefer they pick on Trump because it shows how lame and out of touch they are.
>Durr Drumpf did ting!! He so stupid! Haha haha please clap

Out of touch with what? He's a moron. Certified. He literally gets his news from reddit and breitbart.

Is thsi why we get so many shitty Sup Forums threads now? the snowflakes take any joke direct at trump as a direct attack and feel the need to whine about it

>Trump provides endless material for commentary
WAAAAAHHHHHHHH STOP MAKING FUN OF MY PWESIDENT

Listen you cuck, we superior blue eyed blonde haired 6'2" 250lbs 13%bf warriors of Aryan Christ are fed up with your anti trump shilling. Trump is literally the saviour of the white race, we Aryans are going to excel and escape this bystander effect, day of the rope is near cuck

>out of touch
>highest ratings for years

>He's a moron
>Successful Billionaire and current president
>On track to being 2nd or 3rd president to fulfill all campaign promises

SaturTrump Live

Oooooooh booooooy guise I Can't wait to laugh at hilarious Alec Baldwin again!

It's totally not stale and boring, it's really edgy and funny!

Still wrong ctr

>"successful"
>literally disapproved of by a majority of the population
>lowest approval rating on taking office of any president
>has already fucked up even simple executive orders, can't get staff in place because they're Russian plants
>more paranoid than Richard Nixon

At this point, I'd rather have Dubya - at least he was sane

>billionaire

Proof?

>campaign promises

A man who says he'll punch himself in the face and does so is not a smart man.

a strawman?

Well, what else can they do? It's not like they can argue.

nu-male that lives in mommys basement detected, go read your comic books fat ass.

>cant spell honered

dumb frogposter?

>complains of no proof while talking about Russia ties that also have no proof

Some consistency please.

>NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POKE FUN AT DEAR SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

>Russian plants
>paranoid

waste of trips desu

>tfw kang nigger is going to prison

Let's be honest the only good thing on that show is Kate. And it's not because she's funny as she's largely hit and miss.

I want to make her realize that she needs cock.

>tapp
>hearby

For real though he should show proof if he has it. Not saying I don't believe it might have happened but its stupid to make a claim like that if you're not gonna show the evidence.

>SNL is literally the impersonation of a wailing angry kid mocking his parents

are alt-right babbys going to cry everyone someone says something mean about their god emperor?

A warrant was obtained via FISA way back in October. Obama had nothing to do with it.

The fact that the counter-intelligence wing of the FBI was able to get a warrant to begin with is pretty damning.

>le evil le putin
>my friend putin
>putin
>putin
>PUTIN

stop

>I'd rather have Dubya - at least he was sane
Yeah and he squadered billions and ruined so many lives of Armed Forces just to get payback because Saddam pissed off his CIA dad.

You're a fucking idiot if you think GWB was better than Trump. Obama and GWB were terrible presidents and Trump will be the better President until he fucks up like they do.

And he probably will fuck up but still pretending the last two presidents were by any means "good" is retarded.

Not an argument ;)

It's only a matter of time little guy

>impersonation of a wailing angry kid mocking his parents
>said without a lick of irony

Only when people whom they associate with "the liberal agenda" do it.

Joe Rogan openly criticizes Trump and he's pretty well liked around here. I think its cause they don't see him as someone pushing all the other shit they don't like, ie: he doesn't make shows about the evils of white people, or how gay/trans rights are literally the most important things in the world and if you don't feel exactly the same way you're a bigot.

The lefty masses fight off their tears, through gritted teeth, their tingling anus, their rosy red cheeks, their shattered hopes and dreams...

They fight so that they may gaze upon Alec Baldwin, practically deafened by their own impotence, and when the time is right, audibly declare, in robotic unison...

HA

HA

HA

SO TRUE

HA

HA

HA

A shred of sanity is restored, wild imaginings fill their mind of how Trump could still lose. Reality leaves them for those moments as long as they forever chant along...

HA

HA

HA

SO TRUE

HA

HA

HA

>Russians? My campaign had absolutely nothing to do with the Russians!
>My senior staff had nothing to do with the Russians!
>I personally had nothing to do with the Russians!
>---you are here---
>So what if I talked with the Russians! I'm the president!

I thought it was pretty well known the FISA courts are very generous with warrants. Not saying that's good but I mean how could anyone be surprised? Government spies on all of us we know this.

Man I can't believe this...I was a trump supporter but we clearly cannot allow this man to have the nuclear codes...

Dumb Nazi frog

>lefty masses
>reddit spacing

I accept your capitulation. Thanks for making it easy.

I wonder if Trump will watch again this week and complain

Is this going to be the official live watch thread? I know that someone will make a second thread anyway.

No, that's exactly what irony is my little butthurt user.

this thread is shit anyways, just make an official watch thread

does he ever stop watching tv?

here you go

>80075691

>until he fucks up like they do.
I would rather not he has already fuck up many times I dont want him to go full retard

I mean just look at flynn and sessions

shit, I fucked it up

I'm a pretty talented shitposter.

>Jeff Sessions recently recused himself from the Russia investigation

kek, it seems like every week there is some new shitshow with Trump's administration, it's hilarious

6 hours a day baby

Literally who cares?

How does Flynn or Sessions impact your life? GWB going to Iraq certainly did. Obama spending trillions of dollars and putting the nation into heavy debt will impact your life. Two politicians being caught in a lie (the claim on Sessions is dubious at best) doesn't MEAN SHIT.

clinton getting neck in the white house didnt affect me but woulndt you believe people lost their shit over it?

Really makes you think when it comes to how media can blow up trivial issues but then excuse our country funding Syrian rebels who turned into ISIS.

How does he manage to be so funny?

lol being this triggered

Conservatives actually treat politics like team sports, holy shit

Trump Defense Force at its finest ladies and gentlemen, why does a frog and a tv show that makes fun of every president trigger you so much?

did your moms boyfriends ipad autocorrect "I am" to "snl is?"

>ITT: triggered crybabies from Sup Forums
>as usual

they did make fun of obama. problem was his whole presidency was about being aloof and guarded and keeping things cool. Clinton was a compulsive sex deviant goofball. Bush was a wannabe good ol boy that was bad at words. Trump is a histrionic narcissist with no impulse control and a reading disorder.

Plus, Obamas entire presidency was an endless series of Republicans flipping out over everything and endless weak scandal bait. They made themselves look crazy and he always played a chill foil to them. The dynamic wrote itself.

youre not a cool guy. you seem very upset.

strawman

>TARDS ON TV POST "POL BTFO"
You really are a bitch.

Trump really is retarded

its funny because spoiler alert trump dies in jail