It's like 2007 all over again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrcOge6pMhg
youtube.com/watch?v=QG1JWJFGfOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek wills it

>Jews want more money from the Jews that want more money

And so on.

oh no, no more shitty super hero movies.

fug I hope so

That just means we'll get more reality TV and scabs who weren't let into the super "elite" screenwriters club will finally get their stories sold

oh now how will the world survive without shitty movies and money laudring

Hollywood movies have writers????

Good
This gives us more rights to post news here

>Plz we promise this: SNL, Conan, Kimmel, skit isn't the same Trump one

I think I'm qualified for that.

about time Hollywood stood up to these hacks.
how many times can they try to pass another script that is just a remake. Stay stronk Hollybros

the absolute men did it

Except this time there's no good show on TV that will be ruined

Good. It will only make people with actual talent, like (Conan), stand out more.

They haven't been on strike for the past few years?

Could've fooled me.

time for Sup Forums to launch it's channel

I hope so.

Legion on FX might be affected, but other than that, I can't think of anything that will actually affect me unless the WWE writers go on strike too

They already have the script for all of season one so it would only delay season 2

Awesome, we can once again tell who of the "funny" talking heads is actually funny.

>hollywood still in a deep pit of reboots sequels and prequels from the 2007 strike
>now this
buckle up fellas, this is going to be an absolutely abstract funky feel kind of disgusting

leftovers already wrapped up. let it burn i say.

>MDE gets renewed

inb4 youtube celebs get even bigger

Can they Fucking fire these picks already?

There are thousands of people lined up to write for tv and these assholes want to fuck up the industry. If they don't want to work hire someone that will.

Let em go.
Fuck em

you realize the reason for all those remakes is due to the 2007 strike, right? A lot of the writers who lost their jobs then didn't get them back and they had to turn to new talent.
Surprise, the new talent is predominantly shit.

>pro-Trump scabs take their place
>Hollywood becomes conservative overnight

it's happening people

scabs would be tumblr-tier fan fiction writers

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ON ANYWAY

yes because degrading this industry further with unskilled writers who will work for cheap is exactly what we need

The only thing I'm worried about is the newest gen of writers that would benefit from the horrid class of '07 would be even worse and more SJW than the current shit

Didn't Jesus rant about this exact same thing?

Do they not remember the last one? They put a shit load of people out of work for months and got fucking nothing in the end because they are incompetent greedy fucks.

On the bright side, less jew propaganda being made. So there's that.

can't be worse than the ones now

cry about it, bowtie wearing libertarian dweeb

The unskilled writers who work for a premium isn't much better

>Legion on FX
who much worse can it get? it's already bottom of the barrel.

What a gay jacket.

>tfw LOST turned into shit after the 2007 strike

>2007: strike kills Heroes
>2017: strike superheroes flicks
potry

the writing team going on strike would probably improve wwe

I guess I'll have to open a book

>He watches wrestling
Are you 12?

>Striking in the current year when most TV fans already have a backlog of old shows they still need to watch

My list is too fucking big and just makes me sad since I know I'll never get through it all since I'm an actual person who works, if a strike prevents new shows from coming out for a while I'm all for it.

Not in cape-shit movies

hahahagagagagagagagagagaga

>Not watching the best story lines on tv in the last 20 years

He said pay your taxes to the government

>he watches soccer
Are you retarded? You know the outcome is predetermined, right?

WWE writers are independent contractors, they aren't part of the screenwriters guild.

>WWE
>writers

Oh no that means we'll be absolutely plagued with remakes and shitty reality TV shows to fill the gap until they're not on strike anymore.

I don't think they ever settled it in the first place. It's been an ongoing dispute.

Uhhh all of the good shows are written up. No one cares!

Writers are shit on pretty hard in hollywood.
Can you name one screenwriter who doesn't have a rainbow colored metrosexual harcut or named Milius?

>Hollywood dies so that Japanese Kaijukino is born

I'll write their shows for half of what the writers are making now. You want tits and fart jokes back on tv? I'm your nigga. No memes, though, those are never funny.

You mean it would be possible for writing to get even worse?

I remember when they filled the airwaves with reality tv and games shows.

Reminder a little tiff happended between Stewart and MacFarlan over the strike.
youtube.com/watch?v=NrcOge6pMhg

What was jesus' tax plan?

_That_ was Jesus' tax policy?

And they say Tolkien was a hack...

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's

Can't the studios produce shows overseas? And use mic, limey, bogan, and kiwi writers?

>SAG, directors guild, and the other unions would be fine with this

No but they could just buy up overseas productions.

>I'll write their shows for half of what the writers are making now.
That would a scab or crossing the picket lines. You'll never work again as a writer an you might end up a pariah.

It wouldn't surprise me if there are legal rules that they can't cross without paying fines and shit. Also the unions would go out of their way to sabotage that.

How do we fix the obvious jewish problem affecting hollywood?

Oh no what will I watch now?

>fuck people that have talent and are the primary part of what makes film & television good because they are Jewish sometimes

Boy you sure are smart, cynically above it all, and able to see through (((their))) system, user. I think I can say we're all really impressed by your post.

I'm pretty sure that's what they're already considering alongside with getting china money.

>tfw there's honestly not any real good shows on now anyway
I've been watching more old shit on Amazon Prime. TV is stagnating.

They could easily buy the rights to shows already produced in the english language, from countries like england, ireland, and australia. And simply show them here.

There would also be more sports shown. Get ready for Women's Australian Rules Football, lads.

>Let's cut eachother's throats in a race to the bottom!

This guy fucking gets it.

I hope we get Bear Grylls presents Feminist Island.

>tfw you stopped watching television

There are too many shows to chose from on too many platforms it's like sensory overload.

He HULK'd out at the Jews youtube.com/watch?v=QG1JWJFGfOU

All medias are stagnated, what was good already wrapped before turning to shit, leaving only mediocre shit going through the motions for a paycheck behind.

Let it all burn, after the last writers' strike we got some really good shit while it managed to kill the majority of average shows.

I'm curious if this will affect original series from streaming services like hulu, amazon and netflix since they do their series all at once instead of small weekly/monthly bursts.

I'm also curious on how this will affect cable and open channels, without their fresh content they have nothing to offer which means a lot of people might migrate to a streaming service.

This might be the first nail in the coffin of television channels, they only survived the last strike because we had no options besides torrenting.

>kek wills it

God I hope so. It brought everyone to their knees and we go some decent shit out of it.

Writers are what make the world go round in terms of television and film. Let it burn for a while I say.

>we go some decent shit out of it.
We literally got capeshit out of it.

>people who actually do the work deserve less than the jewish owners
good try kike.

>another strike
Writing has been absolute garbage since the last one finished, what exactly will change if they stop working?

>what exactly will change if they stop working?
Fuck up massive tentpole projects like capeshit movie franchise #7.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

if damon lindelof went on strike no one would notice

as his career is over after the leftovers.

so nothing would change?

Good.
hollywood might be able to heal after the past few years of publishing poor excuses of movies

Oh no, television and movies will be affected? That will be horrible, since I love those so much and care greatly about their quality.

Top kek

and so falls the house of marvel

Never a better time to pull up the old typewriter and get that screenplay ready.

>more reality shows and cartoons (their writers are under different deals, because the """real writers""" look down their noses at them)
>more sports, more obscure overseas sports, even e-sports, more racing
>more repeated shows and movies. ABC Disney will replay star wars, pixar, and cape shit during the strike
>no more expensive pilot season
>more overseas comedy and drama production
>more tax incentive chasing
>more youtube tier cheap shows

Hollywood """talent""" is fucking itself over. The studios are multinational corporations, and in Trump's America, they will reign supreme.

DO IT FAGGOTS

>people who have talent

These people are paid millions of dollars to write for TBBT

You're a ficking retard

>he calls football a soccer
kys

>he calls divegrass football
kys

GOOD. it's all trash anyway. last things I enjoyed was game of plebs and sicario