/dixie/ - The South and Friends

tfw no castle edition

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=jRDXE3LHNGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So when are you guys gonna write a fan-fiction where General Lee beats the north in the war and then goes on a boat to France where he topples the government to establish France's status as a colony of the Confederacy?

>Wanting to colonize Fr*nce

One of you guys is a total Ouiaboo. Just wait, he'll show up.

Yeah it's (You)

>leaf

I'm really not that fond of France tbqh. French is a gross sounding language too.

>I-I Was only pretending

Were you not in the last few threads? The Ouiaboo is a burger.

get autismflags you fag

Only person I've seen posting about France is (You) bud

>5mn into the thread
>France already mentionned

Worse than Brits

Won't do it. I'm digging in my heels.

Here

I was thinking about this guy when I made my post because the OP mentioned castles.

No you fucking leaf, I want France to come over to America, retake Acadiana from you filthy a*Glos, and reinstate the French empire.

Maybe if you had extra flags you wouldn't have to start this autism.

>he doesnt know /dixie/ makes ironic ouiaboo posts
lmao

>I want France to come over to America, retake Acadiana from you filthy a*Glos, and reinstate the French empire.
Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in the French general? Also,
>Implying I'm Anglo

>Why are you here?

Because Louisiana was in the confederacy.

He's a ouiaboo, he can't speak French

So what side would you support in the civil war? Or are you just against American independence?

>So what side would you support in the civil war?

The confederacy of course.

But the confederacy wanted to be an independent nation, so they couldn't have been part of the French empire if they had their way.

I didn't say that I wanted the confederacy to be apart of France, I only said I wanted Acadiana to be apart of France.

That's part of the territory claimed by the south though. The confederacy would've been opposed to the French occupying their land.

let's trade Neuschwanstein + castle of your chioce for Florida

You can have Florida for free

Then the confederacy might as well give it up, due to most of the residents in Acadiana not even wanting to fight for the confederacy.

Doesn't really matter. You can't support a hypothetical French empire and also the confederacy without eventually choosing only one in the end. They have opposing interests.

>You can't support a hypothetical French empire and also the confederacy without eventually choosing only one in the end.

Except I can you leaf.

The French and southerners are gods chosen people, the confederacy and the French would eventually come to the same conclusion, that they must form together as one nation.

This nation would become the greatest the world as ever seen.

now THIS is shitposting

And I thought he was being serious this whole time...

see

I'm not used to this 4D chess you guys play on my brain. The rest of this board is pretty dumb and straight forward.

>He thinks this is 4D chess

Just pretend that France is the greatest nation in the world (which it is), and has rightful claim to every territory on Earth (which it does).

I don't want a French earth tho. I can think of at least 15 other nations I would rather live under.

>I don't want a French earth tho.

Yes you do.

>I can think of at least 15 other nations I would rather live under.

Which are ?

We may agree to let you govern yourself under the condition you take French as your sole language

>Yes you do.
I don't. The Frenchest part of my country is also the worst part. That tells me something.

>Which are ?
America
Canada
Denmark
Norway
Iceland
Mongolia
Estonia
Finland
Greenland
Germany
Belgium
Austria
Poland
Serbia
Mexico

Just to name random candidates.

>serbia
>mehico
>meme nations
>canada
you have horrible tastes my leafy friend

At least I like the culture there.
>>canada
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

>The Frenchest part of my country is also the worst part.

Except they aren't.

They remind me of ourselves, we're both ruled by an a*Glo government that wants our culture gone and our French inhabitant destroyed, at least Quebec got to keep her French identity though.

>i like the culture
have you ever even been outside of a first world country?

You kidding? Quebec managed to get French a primary language of Canada despite nobody outside Quebec using it over English. They can also also legally secede and become their own nation whenever they want, but they know how economically dependent they are on the functional provinces, so they just moan and pretend like we're oppressing them. Even the French people that come here often hate Quebec.

Yeah. The majority of my family practically has dual citizenship in Mexico. I was born in a third world country actually. It's not easy living there, but the people aren't stuck up and elitist like they are in France.

Look at the flag of the poster you responded to, he's probably FROM a 3rd world nation.

>Quebec managed to get French a primary language of Canada despite nobody outside Quebec using it over English.

Thank god for that, the servant becomes the master.

>Even the French people that come here often hate Quebec.

Nuh uh

what happened to /acadiana/ anyways

I've talked to them. Quebec is basically France with a really bad hangover all the time. The sooner they leave, the better.

ded

>I've talked to them.

How can you talk to them if you don't know French :^)

Most of them understand English and speak it well enough to communicate. I was talking about the French immigrants and what they think of Quebec btw. Never spoken to a Quebecois myself.

They aren't really French, they're all from Algeria.

Man, what a wonderful extension.

Not gonna.

HAMBONE HAMBONE HAMBONE

Yes you fucking are.

Here's the download link: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Follow the instruction, download it, and you'll become a better leaf.

I don't want to download a program that doxxes me though.

W-wait you can't see my region can you?

You're this

You need autismflags for your region to be visible.
Wait, that sounded kinda dirty.

We've already been over this, it doesn't doxx you.

You don't even need to put in your real location, just put in a fake one if you don't want people to know where you are.

No, I can't.

>Thinking it matters if you get doxxed

No you don't

What's the point of getting it if I set a fake location then?

So you can recognize the people you are communicating with.

Hmm.......

Get it, trust me, it'll make this general a lot easier to navigate and understand.

Am I the only one here without it?

You and Turkey don't, everyone else has it.

Neato flags

VERY good shire

Turkey's the one who keeps telling me to get it. Dang hypocrite.

There's two turks here, I don't know which one you're talking to, but I can't tell the difference between them anyway.

One of them has extraflags though.

They gave us the absolute worst flag in the entire UK though, god damn.

Most local people I've seen fly this in their windows though.

Shut up lol

Daily reminder this exists

Daily reminder this exists

Sucks to be you then haha :^)

That's the West Riding Yorkshire flag, I don't know if that's different from South Yorkshire or not,.

Liberia is nothing compared to some US county flags.

I'd honestly prefer that to this, at least it has the Liberian flag in the top left.

How could I ever forget it exists and took the rightful place of the best flag ever

Bring it back.

What the fuck

I still prefer yours, by far. The arm in the Liberia one is shamefuly ugly. And the Liberian flag itself looks far too much like the Americ*n flag
Mine's alright, or at least was before the regions merged

A guy down my street sells groceries and waves this daily

Good man.

i have it, but 4chanX has been fucking with my captcha so i have to turn mine off
i can see everyone else's flags though

Why aren't you studying?

the Revolution was a mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=jRDXE3LHNGo

I am.

that's good. what are you studying?

Incan civilization.

I wanna know more about them mountain farms.

Excellent choice.

neato. I'm reading The Aeneid.

Get extraflags you fugging fugger

You better be reading it in Latin homeboi.

I decided against it. I might reconsider it later though.

fugg off leaf lel

Rude

Man, only if you had some extra flags that I could identify you with :^)

>extra flags
?

You promise to stop calling me a leaf if I get autismflags?

Yes.

I really don't wanna do it...

Holy shit just get it, the pros outweigh the cons by a mile.

There's no reason NOT to get it.